Offline Abcv2v

• View Profile
I'm new to this! Convincing and Questioning.
« on: December 30, 2015, 05:34:54 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum! I saw this forum once in a while ago. I stopped coming here because I assumed people do not make strong arguments. I decided to come back and made a new account because I discovered lot of informations about the Flat Earth through YouTube then I found the Flat Earth Wiki. I'm 90% convinced that the Earth is flat. I'm currently working on a research paper regards to the Flat Earth. I have over 100 challenge questions myself. But I'd like to start with 4 questions that are in my mind right now. I'm exciting to be part of this community, and I will try to answer people's questions if I know any answer, but I have lot of questions myself too! I'd appreciate if you could answer my first 4 questions.

1. I had a clear answer for Solar Eclipse for the Flat Earth, but I’m struggling on understanding how Lunar Eclipse works on the Flat Earth. Why do we see shadow of curvature on moon which is Earth. I have been researching over different channels and sites about Lunar Eclipse on the Flat Earth. It is common for the Flat Earthers to say that the shadow round shape was third celestial body from between moon and sun. They say Earth was not celestial body. It was something other that was unknown.. I felt their arguments on Lunar Eclipse were weak. I need a strong answer why was there shadow round shape on the moon when Lunar Eclipse occurs?

2. Why does Moon had thousands of craters? How could it relates to the Flat Earth?

3. Why Flat Earth Society believes that the Earth is flat, but the Sun is spherical?

4. There are thousand of videos of balloon space travel as edge of the Earth. We see bright blue sky then why do we see black space above 100 miles? Wasn't Sun suppose to light everything??

English is my second language. :)

geckothegeek

Re: I'm new to this! Convincing and Questioning.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 08:54:38 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum! I saw this forum once in a while ago. I stopped coming here because I assumed people do not make strong arguments. I decided to come back and made a new account because I discovered lot of informations about the Flat Earth through YouTube then I found the Flat Earth Wiki. I'm 90% convinced that the Earth is flat. I'm currently working on a research paper regards to the Flat Earth. I have over 100 challenge questions myself. But I'd like to start with 4 questions that are in my mind right now. I'm exciting to be part of this community, and I will try to answer people's questions if I   know any answer, but I have lot of questions myself too! I'd appreciate if you could answer my first 4 questions.

1. I had a clear answer for Solar Eclipse for the Flat Earth, but I’m struggling on understanding how Lunar Eclipse works on the Flat Earth. Why do we see shadow of curvature on moon which is Earth. I have been researching over different channels and sites about Lunar Eclipse on the Flat Earth. It is common for the Flat Earthers to say that the shadow round shape was third celestial body from between moon and sun. They say Earth was not celestial body. It was something other that was unknown.. I felt their arguments on Lunar Eclipse were weak. I need a strong answer why was there shadow round shape on the moon when Lunar Eclipse occurs?

2. Why does Moon had thousands of craters? How could it relates to the Flat Earth?

3. Why Flat Earth Society believes that the Earth is flat, but the Sun is spherical?

4. There are thousand of videos of balloon space travel as edge of the Earth. We see bright blue sky then why do we see black space above 100 miles? Wasn't Sun suppose to light everything??

English is my second language. :)
[/quote

There seems to be no answers for some times but the answers to all of your questions is .:
Because this is The Flat Earth Society
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:56:30 PM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

Re: I'm new to this! Convincing and Questioning.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 07:11:06 PM »
I notice that there hasn't seemed to be any replies for a long time from "flat earthers" .....or anyone else for that matter.
I just thought that you shouldn't take this website too seriously. It is more or less regarded as just one more "spoof", like many others on the internet.
But it does provide entertainment from the things "flat earthers" post and a lot of interesting facts from "round earthers" about real facts.

BTW. If English is your second language you are doing a lot better than some people on this website whose English is their first language.Congratulations !
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 07:18:56 PM by geckothegeek »