Offline Duel

• View Profile
Other Planet's Moons?
« on: March 02, 2019, 01:01:05 AM »
I am a flat-earther, but I was confronted with this question: What are the other planet's moons?
How do I answer this question? My friend said he has seen the moons orbiting Saturn from his telescope.

Re: Other Planet's Moons?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 02:15:30 AM »
What are you on about? Do you think the moons are fake or something? Or have you never heard of FE's magical solution of celestial gravitation to explain why planets and moons orbit and your perceived lack of gravity in the FE model is a constant thorn to your belief in the flat earth given moons orbiting, planets orbiting, etc.? If it's the latter, then what's with your fixation with moons, just the first thing that hit you? If the former, then I can't help you.
We are smarter than those scientists.
I see multiple contradicting explanations. You guys should have a pow-wow and figure out how your model works.

Mysfit

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 07:48:32 AM »
What are you on about? Do you think the moons are fake or something? Or have you never heard of FE's magical solution of celestial gravitation to explain why planets and moons orbit and your perceived lack of gravity in the FE model is a constant thorn to your belief in the flat earth given moons orbiting, planets orbiting, etc.? If it's the latter, then what's with your fixation with moons, just the first thing that hit you? If the former, then I can't help you.
Wow. Bad day?

Anyway, other moons exist and it is covered under the idea of celestial gravitation, whereby gravity works like it would everywhere except the flat earth.
https://wiki.tfes.org/Celestial_Gravitation

I have attempted to replicate this effect but have had no luck :(.

Not to worry, your flat earth theory is safe :). Have a nice day.

Jimmy McGill

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 02:39:47 PM »
Wow. Bad day?

Anyway, other moons exist and it is covered under the idea of celestial gravitation, whereby gravity works like it would everywhere except the flat earth.
https://wiki.tfes.org/Celestial_Gravitation

He may have woken up on the wrong side of the bed anticipating having to explain gravity again.

You have to have two separate "theories", and I do use that term lightly, as there is absolutely no evidence for Universal acceleration or this selective "celestial gravitation".
Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Explain what makes your celestial gravitation selective IE why doesn't it affect the earth while affecting all other celestial bodies?
Give evidence for Universal acceleration. Something that can debunk our current understanding of gravity would be nice.
Explain away the flaws in UA. How do we have different levels of gravitational pull at different points on the earth? If one part is accelerating at 9.8m/s2 and another at 9.805m/s2 then that over time would be quite significant.

Mysfit

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 03:33:00 PM »
Explain away the flaws in UA. How do we have different levels of gravitational pull at different points on the earth? If one part is accelerating at 9.8m/s2 and another at 9.805m/s2 then that over time would be quite significant.
*clicks fingers* ow.
The lesser push experienced higher up is from celestial gravitation. The stars or other stuff are pulling a little to lessen the disc push.
I am unsure how this works across the board and also why the pulling force doesn’t smash into the flat plane like a magnet into a moving car. Smarter folks than me are probly working on it

Offline TomFoolery

• Seeking truth, the flatter the better
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 03:03:39 AM »

Which effect did you try to replicate?
I tried to show that gravity between terrestrial objects did not exist, but I was left with some very weak attraction between my lead weights after eliminating air currents, magnetism, and static attraction.
See my timelapse video here:
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=13661.msg183961#msg183961

How were you able to eliminate the strange attraction between terrestrial masses?
Or were you trying to measure celestial gravitational pull?

Mysfit

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 08:28:41 AM »

Which effect did you try to replicate?
I tried to show that gravity between terrestrial objects did not exist, but I was left with some very weak attraction between my lead weights after eliminating air currents, magnetism, and static attraction.
See my timelapse video here:
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=13661.msg183961#msg183961

How were you able to eliminate the strange attraction between terrestrial masses?
Or were you trying to measure celestial gravitational pull?
You have reminded me of a disservice to Pete for not adding my pictures... I’ll get out of bed and do that now.
I was attempting to measure the force that keeps planets and their moons (and moons and moon moons) stuck together. I called it the ‘small effect’ (always lowercase) as it affected only small objects (planets and such).
I used a local spherical stone (2 or so feet in diameter) and pebbles (differing sizes, shapes and materials), trying to make the pebbles orbit the sphere. They did not :(. The pebbles hit the floor, or bounced off the sphere.

I was unaware of or celestial gravitation did not exist at the time, but I was, sorta, measuring an aspect of it.

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 06:47:30 PM »
There is only one Planet.
Planet means plane which is flat.

These are stars.

The sun is an electric plasma conductor and the moon is its opposite charge.