Re: Trump
« Reply #980 on: March 18, 2017, 02:17:10 AM »

I'll reset the sign.   >:(

It has been [ 0 ] days since our last international embarrassment.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: March 18, 2017, 11:28:20 AM »

Hey, that's pretty much the same reaction she's had to the German flag.

Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #982 on: March 18, 2017, 01:55:16 PM »
lol i bet it's because she hates germany

i mean tbh i hate germany and ive never even been there.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 01:58:59 PM by garygreen »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: March 18, 2017, 02:12:54 PM »
Oh and apparently they're throwing Fox News under the bus cause Fox reported that the UK helped Obama wiretap Trump.  Which is giving Trump grief.

FAKE NEWS!
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 18, 2017, 02:39:06 PM »
Or maybe she just has a resting bitch face.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #985 on: March 18, 2017, 03:24:59 PM »
Or maybe she just has a resting bitch face.
she's definitely rocking the 'disapproving mom' look pretty hard
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

« Reply #986 on: March 19, 2017, 03:02:59 PM »
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article139355348.html

good.  people who weren't born here don't deserve an education.  they're savages.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 20, 2017, 05:10:34 PM »
https://t.co/sRbp6E8PgY

So... take that as you will.  But seems pretty fucking conclusive.

But hey, the FBI is in the pockets of Killary, right?  That's why they did that whole e-mail investigation opening memo in October?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #988 on: March 20, 2017, 08:06:12 PM »

Except, the actual international embarrassment is that we were actually caught doing exactly what he suggested.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: March 20, 2017, 09:23:32 PM »

Except, the actual international embarrassment is that we were actually caught doing exactly what he suggested.

Nobody is denying that happened, but for Trump to compare it to his own nonexistent experience of being wiretapped is outrageous, especially when very few people even believe him.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: March 20, 2017, 10:08:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/marceldirsus/status/842827246410907652

Nobody is denying that happened, but for Trump to compare it to his own nonexistent experience of being wiretapped is outrageous, especially when very few people even believe him.

I saw it as

"Oh god, why is he talking about that?  Doesn't he know we all do that shit?"
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #991 on: March 21, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »

Many people believe him. Very few of your friends do.

Let me ask you this million dollar question: If Trump's team wasn't being wiretapped than how did they record a private conversation of Michael Flynn?

*edit* And knowing that Obama wiretapped his political allies, reporters etc, why do you think it's so improbable that he would do it to his political enemies?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:49:35 PM by TheTruthIsOnHere »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: March 21, 2017, 04:59:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/marceldirsus/status/842827246410907652

Many people believe him. Very few of your friends do.

Let me ask you this million dollar question: If Trump's team wasn't being wiretapped than how did they record a private conversation of Michael Flynn?

*edit* And knowing that Obama wiretapped his political allies, reporters etc, why do you think it's so improbable that he would do it to his political enemies?

WWWEEELLLLL.....

First off, I haven't heard that they got private conversations but I KNOW they did.
Know why?
Cause they got it from the Russian's end.
See, we monitor all calls TO Russian ambassadors and agents.
And if Michael Flynn happens to be the one calling well... We'd have that.

But the accusations were twofold.
1. The FBI wiretapped Trump/Trump Tower.  Neither of these things happened.
2. Obama ordered it.  Also did not happen.

The FBI director has called Trump's accusations unsustainable.  Q.E.Fuck'n D.

« Reply #993 on: March 21, 2017, 05:14:16 PM »

Ok, but good thing the FBI Director isn't the one leading the investigation.

1. You don't know that.
2. Still don't know that.

Just because you say something confidently and affirmatively doesn't make it true. You think you'd know that as much as you criticize Trump for doing the same thing.

And since you understand that the US wiretaps all foreign diplomats, is it beyond possibility that one of the "five eyes" is watching our diplomats, perfectly legally, I suppose, and they could be sharing information with our intelligence agencies, which is promptly being leaked by #nevertrumpers?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 05:17:05 PM by TheTruthIsOnHere »

« Reply #994 on: March 21, 2017, 05:46:20 PM »
hypothesis: russian intelligence both recorded and leaked the call with flynn.  it's virtually impossible to believe that russian intelligence doesn't monitor everything that happens in the embassy; and, if russia's goal is to disrupt our political process, then leaking that call certainly fits the bill.

this is way more plausible than obama wiretapping literally everyone, and it's supported by exactly as much evidence.

« Reply #995 on: March 21, 2017, 05:46:47 PM »
1. You don't know that.

Just because you say something confidently and affirmatively doesn't make it true.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: March 21, 2017, 06:26:03 PM »

Ok, but good thing the FBI Director isn't the one leading the investigation.

1. You don't know that.

Just because you say something confidently and affirmatively doesn't make it true. You think you'd know that as much as you criticize Trump for doing the same thing.

And since you understand that the US wiretaps all foreign diplomats, is it beyond possibility that one of the "five eyes" is watching our diplomats, perfectly legally, I suppose, and they could be sharing information with our intelligence agencies, which is promptly being leaked by #nevertrumpers?

O.o
He was called to congress to testify on it.
Are you saying he's not investigating the claims that Obama wiretapped Trump but was asked by congress to tell them everything that's been collected?  Are you serious? 

*sigh*

Ok, let me break it down.

Trump said something.
Trump provided no evidence.
Congress said "Hey, that's serious.  Let's investigate.  Trump, give us your evidence."
As of today, Trump has not.
The FBI and Department of Justice has searched and asked and has found no evidence to support Trump's claim.
The FBI director (who is in charge of the department leading the investigation) said they found nothing.

Now, you want a million dollar question?
WHY THE FUCK HASN'T TRUMP RELEASED THE INTEL HE HAS?!

Answer: Because he doesn't have any.  He saw it on either a fox or a Brietbart news segment.  Either way, he has no evidence or he'd have released it by now.

Also:
You do realize that the "five eyes" or whatever ARE the intelligence agency, yes?
Still waiting on the info on the conversations that were leaked.  Who were they with?

« Reply #997 on: March 21, 2017, 06:36:47 PM »
blah blah blah

You are going to be so fucking sad when they finally admit they found no ties to Russia (whatever that is supposed to even mean). Still no evidence to date.

Trumps people were watched, that is a fact. Whether Obama personally ordered it (plausibly deniability, we'll never know) and whether it was in Trump Tower is not the only issue.

The Five Eyes is the combined intelligence communities of US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. One agency can easily ask another to monitor one of their own citizens and then share the information with each other, in a perfectly legal, albeit completely unethical loophole.

« Reply #998 on: March 21, 2017, 07:15:53 PM »
of course there's no evidence of trump colluding with russia.  why would either want to collude with the other?  what would collusion even entail? 

"hey we're gonna release some docs we stole from the dnc, you down w/that?" 
"yeah fam."

i find it unfathomable that trump is directly connected to any of the shit russia did during our election.  the notion that russian intelligence been 'grooming' him is especially laughable imo.  personally i would be thrilled if he did and gets caught, but i just don't see how that narrative makes any sense.

the stonger narrative is that russia is doing what russia likes to do when given half a chance at low cost: fuck with the west.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: March 21, 2017, 08:07:14 PM »
blah blah blah

You are going to be so fucking sad when they finally admit they found no ties to Russia (whatever that is supposed to even mean). Still no evidence to date.
They already did.  In several of his people.  Not Trump himself.  As gary pointed out, it's unlikely Trump actually has ties.  He's far too unstable for Russia to risk talking to him.  Most likely Russia wanted Trump in the whitehouse because it knew that Trump would destabilize America.  Though Trump really does like Putin.  Like, alot.  So... put two and two together there.  All you need is a meeting on a tarmac, right?

Trumps people were watched, that is a fact. Whether Obama personally ordered it (plausibly deniability, we'll never know) and whether it was in Trump Tower is not the only issue.
Yes, it IS a fact.  Because they had ties to Russia.  (see how that works?)  And absolutely it's about whether it was Obama personally or whether it was in Trump Tower.  That is very literally the issue because that is very literally what Trump said happened!  My god man, don't you even read Trump's own tweets?!

The Five Eyes is the combined intelligence communities of US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. One agency can easily ask another to monitor one of their own citizens and then share the information with each other, in a perfectly legal, albeit completely unethical loophole.
Fair enough.
But again, no evidence this happened. Fox News, where that came from, even said they could not verify the judge's story. 

Trump said it did so the burden of proof is on him and thus far, he's shown nothing.  Why not?  Why isn't he showing what he found out?  Where is his evidence?!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:09:21 AM by Lord Dave »