Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 26th September - 1st Presidential Debate
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2016, 05:46:08 PM »
Trump is a super sassy, teenage, drama queen.

Clinton was all practice and script.

Both were pretty shit, but I think the practiced liar is more on par with being a president.

One is a verified war monger who has spent the past decade tearing apart middle eastern nations for only god knows why.

Trump is hilarious but likely won't do any genuine damage to the planet. Hillary will just continue enforcing an economic bubble and failed foreign policy.

The terrible things that Trump says he wants to do are actually up to Congress, the terrible things Hillary wants to do are actually up to Hillary. It's a pretty major difference. I fully believe that Hillary wants to go to war with Russia.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2016, 11:02:10 PM »
Birtherism, therefore racism!!!

Do you really think that the birther movement wasn't racist to the core?  Really?

Do you have evidence? I didn't hear anything about Carson being accused of not being a true US citizen.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2016, 04:15:41 AM »

Do you really think that the birther movement wasn't racist to the core?  Really?

Do you have evidence? I didn't hear anything about Carson being accused of not being a true US citizen.

Because...
His name is Ben and he's Republican.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2016, 12:17:00 PM »
Trump is a super sassy, teenage, drama queen.

Clinton was all practice and script.

Both were pretty shit, but I think the practiced liar is more on par with being a president.

One is a verified war monger who has spent the past decade tearing apart middle eastern nations for only god knows why.

Trump is hilarious but likely won't do any genuine damage to the planet. Hillary will just continue enforcing an economic bubble and failed foreign policy.

The terrible things that Trump says he wants to do are actually up to Congress, the terrible things Hillary wants to do are actually up to Hillary. It's a pretty major difference. I fully believe that Hillary wants to go to war with Russia.
Yes, so more on par with being a president.

Just because Trump seems harmless doesn't mean we should give it to the buffoon trying to add something new to his resume.

Remember, I'm voting Gary. So I don't have a horse in this particular race. They're both awful, one of them is just aware of what they're doing as opposed to one who wants to let his VP take care of both domestic and foreign policy.

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2016, 12:23:14 PM »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2016, 12:29:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure that firing at Iranian boats would be under the purview of the Commander in Chief. So would the shitty Supreme Court judges he's picked out from the Heritage Foundation catalog.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2016, 01:16:46 PM »

I'm pretty sure that firing at Iranian boats would be under the purview of the Commander in Chief. So would the shitty Supreme Court judges he's picked out from the Heritage Foundation catalog.

Firing at an Iranian boat wouldn't start a war. We could pop Iranian boats all day and they could do literally nothing about it.

"War" to America now is just us invading other people, so unless we invade Iran, there would be no war.

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2016, 02:44:03 PM »

Firing at an Iranian boat wouldn't start a war. We could pop Iranian boats all day and they could do literally nothing about it.

"War" to America now is just us invading other people, so unless we invade Iran, there would be no war.

Yeah, they can't do shit to us! Except fly some planes into some buildings, or bomb an embassy, or hold some citizens as spies, or conduct some state-sponsored terrorism. Other than that, can't touch us. #Murica.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2016, 03:34:05 PM »

Yeah, they can't do shit to us! Except fly some planes into some buildings, or bomb an embassy, or hold some citizens as spies, or conduct some state-sponsored terrorism. Other than that, can't touch us. #Murica.

Not to mention build that nuke the republicans say they can make.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2016, 04:34:27 PM »

Because...

So if anything it's bias against a different party, rather than it being racist.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2016, 05:00:33 PM »

Because...

So if anything it's bias against a different party, rather than it being racist.
Nah.
It's kinda both.
The racist element was perpetuated BECAUSE Obama is a different party than those traditionally racist.  And because he does not have an American name. 

So it's "He's Black AND he has a foreign name.  Thus, must be born in another country."

George

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2016, 07:15:21 PM »

Why would anyone accuse Carson of not being a natural-born citizen?  He didn't have what Obama had - a foreign-sounding name, a Kenyan father, a supposed birth in the isolated and vaguely-foreign state of Hawaii, his childhood years spent in foreign countries, etc.  To put it another way, birtherism didn't begin and end with the fact that Obama had black skin.  There were a lot of different aspects to it, but they were all rooted in the bigoted notion that he was an "other," based on very superficial grounds.

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2016, 09:04:59 PM »

Because...

Nah.
It's kinda both.
The racist element was perpetuated BECAUSE Obama is a different party than those traditionally racist.  And because he does not have an American name. 

If you want to talk about who is traditionally racists its the democrats. Do you know who opposed the freedom of slaves? The democrats. Do you know who started the KKK? A democrat. The people who opposed women's right to vote were democrats.

So it's "He's Black AND he has a foreign name.  Thus, must be born in another country."

Why did Obama hid is birth certificate for a while and produced a fake one? Plus anylizing the official story he was born to a foriegn father so of course there would be questions. And can you name anyone who said "he's black and has a foriegn name therefore he must be from a foriegn nation"?

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2016, 09:05:28 PM »

Why would anyone accuse Carson of not being a natural-born citizen?  He didn't have what Obama had - a foreign-sounding name, a Kenyan father, a supposed birth in the isolated and vaguely-foreign state of Hawaii, his childhood years spent in foreign countries, etc.  To put it another way, birtherism didn't begin and end with the fact that Obama had black skin.  There were a lot of different aspects to it, but they were all rooted in the bigoted notion that he was an "other," based on very superficial grounds.

Evidence?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2016, 09:53:33 PM »
If you want to talk about who is traditionally racists its the democrats. Do you know who opposed the freedom of slaves? The democrats. Do you know who started the KKK? A democrat. The people who opposed women's right to vote were democrats.
You are correct.
And now they aren't.  Now the group advocating progressiveness are Democrats.
Explain that one.

Why did Obama hid is birth certificate for a while and produced a fake one? Plus anylizing the official story he was born to a foriegn father so of course there would be questions. And can you name anyone who said "he's black and has a foriegn name therefore he must be from a foriegn nation"?
He didn't.  Birth records are public.
He didn't produce a fake one.  Please provide evidence.
Yes, because a foreign BORN person has NEVER had children in the US...  ::)   Even so, citizenship is based on both parents, not just one.  The mother was a US citizen so even if he was born abroad, he'd still be naturalized, provided he spent enough time in the US before a certain age.  (I'm not sure what the laws used to be but I know what they are now.)

And while I can't name anyone, I'm pretty sure someone has made that connection.  At the very least "His name is Is Barrak Hussain Obama.  Hussain is a Muslim name, therefore he's muslim." was common enough for the common man to quote.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2016, 12:24:02 AM »

They try to do those things right now, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Terrorist attacks are fueled by a third world religion, not American aggression.

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2016, 04:41:00 AM »
You are correct.
Explain that one.

You said "traditionally" first of all and second progressivism has turn racist with things like black lives matter.

He didn't.  Birth records are public.
He didn't produce a fake one.  Please provide evidence.

Here you go.

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-is-fake/

Yes, because a foreign BORN person has NEVER had children in the US...  ::)   Even so, citizenship is based on both parents, not just one.  The mother was a US citizen so even if he was born abroad, he'd still be naturalized, provided he spent enough time in the US before a certain age.  (I'm not sure what the laws used to be but I know what they are now.)

In order to be president both of your parents must be naturally born citizens.

And while I can't name anyone, I'm pretty sure someone has made that connection.  At the very least "His name is Is Barrak Hussain Obama.  Hussain is a Muslim name, therefore he's muslim." was common enough for the common man to quote.

Obama has expressed in various but subtle ways that he is indeed a Muslim.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2016, 06:46:04 AM »
You are correct.
Explain that one.

You said "traditionally" first of all and second progressivism has turn racist with things like black lives matter.
Yes.  And also mostly southern US people.  But fair enough.  "Racism can be found in more common in the Souther US amoung whites who are also members or supporters of the current Republican Party."
Better?

As for BLM...
Not the place to talk about it.

Here you go.

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-is-fake/
Oh god!  Wow, its been blown wide open.  The truth revealed!  I'm sure all the politicians are racing on this news!

Oh wait, 404.
Did you, you know, click the link before posting?

In order to be president both of your parents must be naturally born citizens.
No.  My son could be president.  His mother is Norwegian.

Obama has expressed in various but subtle ways that he is indeed a Muslim.
Right.

So, back on target, anyone think the debate mattered?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2016, 07:09:47 AM »
"Racism can be found in more common in the Souther US amoung whites who are also members or supporters of the current Republican Party."
Better?

As for BLM...
No, sorry, you can't do that. "Racists are white Southern Republicans. As for other racists... Uhhhh, this isn't the time and place to talk about them!"

Why don't we flip it on its head? Racists are predominantly black members of Occupy Democrats. After all, this isn't the time and place to talk about the American South!
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2016, 07:42:15 AM »
"Racism can be found in more common in the Souther US amoung whites who are also members or supporters of the current Republican Party."
Better?

As for BLM...
No, sorry, you can't do that. "Racists are white Southern Republicans. As for other racists... Uhhhh, this isn't the time and place to talk about them!"

Why don't we flip it on its head? Racists are predominantly black members of Occupy Democrats. After all, this isn't the time and place to talk about the American South!
That's why I added more common

But fine!

Racism is everywhere.
Every human is racist in some fashion.
Some are worse than others.

Happy?