Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2021, 03:45:10 AM »
Biden is such a bad president that Newsmax is spending time complaining  about the ppearance of his dog, a 12 year old Shepard.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2021, 04:50:29 AM »
Trump is gone.

This thread is about Biden.

America chose Biden and all I see is apologists for Biden.

America chose Biden because the alternative was Trump. That the alternative was far worse is not irrelevant to the question of how we can justify Biden's election. Biden has said and done plenty of dumb and immature things, but there's no comparison between him and Trump there. There's no comparison between any well-known politician and Trump there. Also, I love how you took a picture of Biden playing Mario Kart with his grandkid and somehow got "Biden plays Mario Kart all day!" out of it.

Trump got nothing done, his every path blocked.

Trump never even tried to get anything done, outside of one or two dumb vanity projects like the unnecessary border wall. Trump had no real interest in or knowledge of governing or policy to begin with. His presidency was simply an ego trip and experiment in branding for himself, and it's embarrassing to think that millions of Americans voted for it.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2021, 05:17:04 AM »
America chose Biden because the alternative was Trump.
No ... alternatives included Yang, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, Bloomberg, Klobachar and many many others who weren't suffering from mental incapacity. America chose Biden.

Trump never even tried to get anything done, outside of one or two dumb vanity projects like the unnecessary border wall. Trump had no real interest in or knowledge of governing or policy to begin with. His presidency was simply an ego trip and experiment in branding for himself, and it's embarrassing to think that millions of Americans voted for it.
He grabbed China by the pussy. He certainly wasn't out there patting them on the back for committing genocide. Trump's record is actually very good. Considering what he was up against and no president has ever had such an awful ride from the media and US institutions, he did a great job. Biden on the other hand has had nothing but backslapping and praise showered on him for doing nothing other than Presiding over the vaccine rollout that Trump put in place. And despite what Biden says (because he is telling lies), a vaccine was already available by the time he got into office.

The embarrassment is that you think Biden is a good President and that he is in someway going to improve America over what Trump was doing. We'll see about that when he borrows that $1.9 trillion.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2021, 06:01:13 AM »
America chose Biden because the alternative was Trump.
No ... alternatives included Yang, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, Bloomberg, Klobachar and many many others who weren't suffering from mental incapacity. America chose Biden.
This is technically inaccurate.  Only a small subset of voters are allowed to choose the party nominee.  Which vary by state.  Some states have open primaries so anyone can vote (like republicans can choose a democrat candidate) while others are limited to only party members.  America as a whole had two choices: Trump or Biden.  Democrats has many.

He grabbed China by the pussy. He certainly wasn't out there patting them on the back for committing genocide. Trump's record is actually very good. Considering what he was up against and no president has ever had such an awful ride from the media and US institutions, he did a great job. Biden on the other hand has had nothing but backslapping and praise showered on him for doing nothing other than Presiding over the vaccine rollout that Trump put in place. And despite what Biden says (because he is telling lies), a vaccine was already available by the time he got into office.

The embarrassment is that you think Biden is a good President and that he is in someway going to improve America over what Trump was doing. We'll see about that when he borrows that $1.9 trillion.
So grabbing by the pussy is harmful?  And you like Trump doing it to women? Sheesh...

Trump's record is one of self prmotion and isolationism.  He also namecalled because he was too weak to take on people on their level, so he needed to weaken them in the public eye.

He attacked China and started a Trade war.  Do you know why?  Because they had the audacity to have a "China First" policy and not bow to Trump.  Had they simply sent him a big card with praise, he'd have given them anything they wanted.  It wasn't due to any attacks on their citizens, that's for sure.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2021, 09:37:08 AM »
I'm no Biden apologist. Nor am I a fan of whataboutism... but jesus it's like you've deleted the shitshow of the last 5 years from your memory entirely.
Indeed.
It’s weird how Thork accuses me of a short and selective memory while carefully selecting certain things to “demonstrate” that Biden isn’t a grown up. One of which is him playing with his granddaughter at a level she will engage with which is very much what grown ups do.

Biden is a grown up because of how he conducts himself. I’m sure if you pore through every detail you can make him look bad. But he is taking seriously and dealing with things like the pandemic and the situation in Texas.
He isn’t just denying it’s happening, saying it’ll all go away, claiming he’s doing a brilliant job and buggering off to play golf.
He isn’t Tweeting lies every 5 minutes or attacking in puerile ways anyone who disagrees with him. He isn’t conducting international diplomacy with another nuclear power via a Twitter flame war.

If you watch documentaries about the Trump presidency you’ll know that people around Trump were regarded “the grown ups in the room”. Trump was not.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2021, 12:12:40 PM »
He grabbed China by the pussy.

He withdrew us from the Trans Pacific Trade Agreement which put China in control and removed all the leverage we had over it.  China LOVED Trump for that.  He gave them a huge win.

Good job. He then threw up some tariffs, and China retaliated with the end result we had to put our own farmers on life support and nothing really changed. At the same time Trump did that to our allies, which again, CHina loved.

Trump sucked at everything he did.  That's why he lost.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2021, 10:28:05 PM »
As a non American, I assure you that the rest of the world is laughing at you far less now there’s a grown up in the White House.
I'm not sure citizens of Brexitville are the best judges of character out there. Indeed, I'd take the UK's opinion as a great bellwether for what not to believe.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2021, 11:50:01 AM »
As a non American, I assure you that the rest of the world is laughing at you far less now there’s a grown up in the White House.
I'm not sure citizens of Brexitville are the best judges of character out there. Indeed, I'd take the UK's opinion as a great bellwether for what not to believe.
I don't talk to stupids.
I'd take the Thork's opinion as a great bellwether for what not to believe.
But if you don't trust what people in the UK think (fairly sensibly), then it's not just us

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/global-views-us-presidential-election

Internationally Trump is a laughing stock, Biden is viewed as a grown up.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2021, 09:29:33 PM »
You are free to go home any time you like.  ::)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2021, 11:04:14 AM »
America is an absolute laughing stock now.

It became that shortly after the election in 2016, and the world is breathing a collective sigh of relief after the 2020 election.

They got rid of a man who could at least deliver a rousing speech and ... replaced him ...

Hitler delivered rousing speeches. Hitler worked his crowds into a frenzy. We see how that worked out. I don't think rousing speeches and crowd frenzy to the assembled (semi- or fully-brainwashed) faithful, with the opposition uninvited and absent, are a good indicator of a great leader. 

We've got 4 years of him ... sticking his foot in his mouth every time he opens it to come.

His job is running the country, not making speeches. The world should not care if he stutters over his lines, as long as he's running things properly.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2021, 01:17:53 AM »
Why should the favorability of foreign countries factor into it? If someone were to suggest that America or China should decide on how British laws are made or how British public monies are spent they would be called a dunce.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2021, 07:34:32 AM »
Why should the favorability of foreign countries factor into it? If someone were to suggest that America or China should decide on how British laws are made or how British public monies are spent they would be called a dunce.

One World, to borrow a song title.

America should work with the rest of the world, not against it. Yes, it's difficult to apply this to Russia, China, et al, but America is an ally to the UK, Europe, Canada, etc, and should not be removing itself from climate accords, and other international agreements.

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2021, 07:51:34 AM »
Yes, they would be called a dunce, but you are conflating two things. I don’t want other countries telling us how to do things, but I’d rather not have a leader who is an international laughing stock. Trump was openly laughed at by the other leaders at the UN when he started spouting his usual bullshit.
This will blow your mind but the US, while powerful, does not exist in a vacuum. Having a leader who other national leaders feel they can work with and take seriously (and not just because he happened to be the POTUS, so they had to try and work with him even though he was a child) is probably a good thing. Why would you want your country to be an international laughing stock?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2021, 04:10:33 PM »

One World, to borrow a song title.

America should work with the rest of the world, not against it. Yes, it's difficult to apply this to Russia, China, et al, but America is an ally to the UK, Europe, Canada, etc, and should not be removing itself from climate accords, and other international agreements.

America is paying a lot more than "developing" countries like China and other countries in the Paris Climate Accord. Your argument is that foreigners want America in the agreement to take advantage of America.

Why should the wants of other countries be what is best for America?

https://www.heritage.org/testimony/paris-climate-promise-bad-deal-america

"The funding required by the Paris Agreement will be significant and continuing. The principal depository for such funds is the Green Climate Fund (GCF), which assists developing countries in adapting to climate change. The GCF was established by the 2009 Copenhagen Accord, which committed developed countries by 2020 to provide $100 billion per year, every year, seemingly in perpetuity.[9] The Paris Agreement obligates developed countries such as the U.S. to “provide financial resources to assist developing country Parties with respect to both mitigation and adaptation.”[10] In the decision adopting the Paris Agreement, the COP-21 set the goal of these funds at “a floor of USD 100 billion per year.”[11] Only developed nations like the U.S. are obligated to contribute to the GCF, while developing nations are “encouraged” to make “voluntary” contributions.[12]

Sen. Barrasso-

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/11/05/president-trump-leave-bad-paris-agreement-john-barrasso-editorials-debates/4170938002/

"According to the National Economic Research Associates, if we met all of our commitments as part of the Paris climate agreement, it would cost the American economy $3 trillion and 6.5 million industrial sector jobs by 2040. We don’t need to cripple our economy to protect our environment."

"As the climate deal punished America’s energy producers with expensive and burdensome regulations, it gave other countries U.S. taxpayer-funded subsidies and generous timelines.

Countries like China got a free pass to pollute for over a decade. With abundant low-cost coal, China and India would put our manufacturers at a huge competitive disadvantage. Economic costs would be severe."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 04:35:30 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2021, 04:18:05 PM »
America is making a lot of money off of the pollution they create, which is substantial  Obviously they should be one of the biggest contributors to any fund of this nature.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2021, 04:37:30 PM »
America is making a lot of money off of the pollution they create, which is substantial  Obviously they should be one of the biggest contributors to any fund of this nature.

Maybe you should try breathing the air in a large city in the US versus a large city in China before making such an atrocious statement.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2021, 05:08:01 PM »
America is paying a lot more than "developing" countries like China and other countries in the Paris Climate Accord. Your argument is that foreigners want America in the agreement to take advantage of America.

No, I'm not arguing anything about financials at all.

I want America to play nice with the rest of us for the good of the planet, and the overall good of humankind. America is supposed to be our friend and ally, not the evil cousin.

To draw an analogy, if America selfishly decides that it's OK for them to pee in the pool, and there's only one pool, then the rest of us have to suck up America's pollution of the pool. Even if you can put up with polluted water down your end, you gotta have some consideration for others in the pool. Surely.

Why should the wants of other countries be what is best for America?

So that we all get along. So that the planet doesn't wheeze to a halt under the fog of pollution.

You don't really want to be mean to everyone else in the world, do you? Surely you must want to get along with some of us?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:16:13 PM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2021, 05:10:52 PM »

Maybe you should try breathing the air in a large city in the US versus a large city in China before making such an atrocious statement.
You're right, actually. I've been to Beijing and while it comes and goes a bit, at times it's pretty horrible there.
Not has bad as Delhi though.

From the data I saw, China pollutes twice as much as you guys in terms of CO2 emissions.
But...they have what, 3 or 4 times as many people. So per capita you are leading the way.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2021, 05:30:11 PM »

You're right, actually. I've been to Beijing and while it comes and goes a bit, at times it's pretty horrible there.
Not has bad as Delhi though.

From the data I saw, China pollutes twice as much as you guys in terms of CO2 emissions.
But...they have what, 3 or 4 times as many people. So per capita you are leading the way.

No. China is the biggest polluter regardless of whether they had 1 person in their country or 3 billion.

Why should the US pay more than the largest polluter on earth?

If tomorrow there was another country with 10 billion people that was the biggest polluter is it also the US's job to pay far more money then they are to clean up their environment too? Why should that be?

You are arguing that America should take care of the world and put in far more resources than anyone else without basis. Why should the world's desire to loot Anerica favor into anything?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:39:33 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2021, 05:38:17 PM »
Why should the US pay more than the largest polluter on earth?
I didn't say you should. But you're the second worst in the world and per capita you are the highest.
So, you know, you could do your bit.

I must admit on trips to Delhi - I've been there for work a few times - it does all feel a bit pointless recycling.
What's the point when there's a country of a billion people pumping out that amount of shit into the atmosphere?
But I guess we all have to do our bit but as individuals and as countries. What's the alternative?