Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1720 on: August 01, 2022, 01:29:15 PM »
It's hard for most people to admit that they are wrong. It is commendable for this health care professional to admit it.

https://seed171.bitchute.com/08tAzwjwwhDb/lRmd6CiKKRMJ.mp4

Sucks for her.  I didn't have any adverse side effects.
And no, I feel no real sympathy.
1. Its tictok.  Filmed with a black and white filter. 
2. No credentials.  No legitimacy.  Just "i worked in healthcare" without stating her job title, even.
3. She makes no evidence that the vaccine caused the CIPD.
Also here's info on CIPD.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/chronic-inflammatory-demyelinating-polyradiculoneuropathy
She's making a giant leap of logic here without supporting evidence. 

Simply put: there's no evidence to this women even works at a doctor's office, much less is sick. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: August 01, 2022, 01:33:33 PM »
I didn't have any adverse side effects.

Simply put: there's no evidence to this women even works at a doctor's office, much less is sick.

There is also no evidence from you about your experience with the vaccine. Pro-vaxxers admit to acting dishonestly to push their agenda.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 01:36:47 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: August 01, 2022, 01:41:29 PM »

There is also no evidence from you about your experience with the vaccine. Pro-vaxxers admit to acting dishonestly to push their agenda.

True.
So my advice is to trust nothing online.  Not even things you support.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: August 01, 2022, 02:03:04 PM »

True.
Why would you bother to offer advice online if no one is to trust it?
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: August 01, 2022, 02:16:35 PM »

True.
Why indeed?
Think about it.  Use your brain. 

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: August 01, 2022, 03:03:04 PM »

True.
Why indeed?
Cementing the concept no one is to trust you, especially?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: August 01, 2022, 03:33:29 PM »

True.
Why indeed?
Cementing the concept no one is to trust you, especially?

If I said yes, would you trust me?

Offline ohplease

• View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: August 01, 2022, 04:32:42 PM »
There is a very small uptick in deaths from heart disease during the pandemic both from those with or having had covid being weaker and less able to survive a heart attack and from people being reluctant to go to the hospital or clinic when experiencing symptoms due to fears of contracting covid.
How about being plain old denied the opportunity to go to the hospital due to the unnecessary lockdowns and restrictions.
How has anyone been denied the opportunity to go to the hospital in the US due to the response to the pandemic?
During the lockdowns and restrictions, many clinics, medical centers, and hospitals were closed to people needing regular visits to such places for many different types of ailments.

Both my sister and my brother-in-law were denied such visits during the near entirety of 2020.
It doesn't sound like these were visits to the ER in the sense of "I think I might be having a heart attack", but something else.  Certainly many elective procedures were postponed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 05:01:56 PM by ohplease »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: August 01, 2022, 05:28:57 PM »
There is a very small uptick in deaths from heart disease during the pandemic both from those with or having had covid being weaker and less able to survive a heart attack and from people being reluctant to go to the hospital or clinic when experiencing symptoms due to fears of contracting covid.
How about being plain old denied the opportunity to go to the hospital due to the unnecessary lockdowns and restrictions.
How has anyone been denied the opportunity to go to the hospital in the US due to the response to the pandemic?
During the lockdowns and restrictions, many clinics, medical centers, and hospitals were closed to people needing regular visits to such places for many different types of ailments.

Both my sister and my brother-in-law were denied such visits during the near entirety of 2020.
It doesn't sound like these were visits to the ER in the sense of "I think I might be having a heart attack", but something else.  Certainly many elective procedures were postponed.

They died a few months later. 

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: August 01, 2022, 05:37:24 PM »

It sounds like an overall aging population was denied normally routine follow-up visits that could have prevented further deaths.

Offline ohplease

• View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: August 01, 2022, 05:38:09 PM »

Action is right.
People had to do phone consultations or go to the hospital.  Action's family members had stage 4 cancer and may have lived an extra month if the doctor caught something sooner via physical inspection.
Losing a family member is always difficult, but I was talking specifically about heart attacks and whether folks were denied access to the ER (I should have made that clear above, since the access  you describe is different).

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: August 01, 2022, 05:42:36 PM »

It sounds like an overall aging population was denied normally routine follow-up visits that could have prevented further deaths.

Wait, they were old?  Like 60+ old?
I assumed they were in their 20s since you act 14.

Offline ohplease

• View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: August 01, 2022, 05:46:02 PM »

Its certainly possible.  If so it should show up in non-covid related deaths in older folks showing up in the stats (which of course take a while to come out). 

update: This Lancet article on this very subject (increased cancer deaths during the pandemic due to fewer screenings) shows an uptick.  (though again for cancer not heart disease, though its possible that might have occurred as well).
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 06:17:53 PM by ohplease »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: August 16, 2023, 06:50:24 PM »
Turns out those who got vaxxed are the ones responsible for furthering the disease due to shedding.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 06:52:23 PM by Action80 »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: August 16, 2023, 07:32:38 PM »
Turns out those who got vaxxed are the ones responsible for furthering the disease due to shedding.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-mrna/fact-check-mrna-cannot-be-spread-from-covid-19-vaccines-mrna-is-not-contagious-and-it-is-destroyed-by-cells-shortly-after-injection-idUSL1N2LS337

Whoops! Apparently that's just more bullshit for gullible idiots to latch onto.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: August 16, 2023, 08:12:36 PM »
What about the non MRNA vaccines?  You know, like the other 38 vaccines?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: August 17, 2023, 04:02:57 AM »

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-mrna/fact-check-mrna-cannot-be-spread-from-covid-19-vaccines-mrna-is-not-contagious-and-it-is-destroyed-by-cells-shortly-after-injection-idUSL1N2LS337

Whoops! Apparently that's just more bullshit for gullible idiots to latch onto.
Apparently, posting old "FACT CHECKS!!!:, in response to a now PROVEN state of affairs is the actual bullshit.

Tremendous dart player, Roundy.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: September 28, 2023, 09:34:12 PM »
Imagine happily taking an experimental genetic therapy that bypassed established medical safety precautions and then spending the next several years dismissing the doctors who have negative things to say.

Full segment - https://thehighwire.com/ark-videos/is-the-covid-vaccine-causing-turbo-cancers/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 10:22:49 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: September 29, 2023, 05:25:45 AM »
So a cancer took 4 months to go through stages 1-3 but 6 months to go through stage 4?
Also, how does he know the kid didn't have brain cancer prior?  Did he screen him for cancer before the vaccine?

Sounds sus.

Dual1ty

« Reply #1739 on: October 02, 2023, 06:44:41 PM »
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/373989367_COVID-19_vaccine-associated_mortality_in_the_Southern_Hemisphere

Abstract

Seventeen equatorial and Southern-Hemisphere countries were studied (Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay), which comprise 9.10 % of worldwide population, 10.3 % of worldwide COVID-19 injections (vaccination rate of 1.91 injections per person, all ages), virtually every COVID-19 vaccine type and manufacturer, and span 4 continents.

In the 17 countries, there is no evidence in all-cause mortality (ACM) by time data of any beneficial effect of COVID-19 vaccines. There is no association in time between COVID-19 vaccination and any proportionate reduction in ACM. The opposite occurs.

All 17 countries have transitions to regimes of high ACM, which occur when the COVID-19 vaccines are deployed and administered. Nine of the 17 countries have no detectable excess ACM in the period of approximately one year after a pandemic was declared on 11 March 2020 by the World Health Organization (WHO), until the vaccines are rolled out (Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay).

Unprecedented peaks in ACM occur in the summer (January-February) of 2022 in the Southern Hemisphere, and in equatorial-latitude countries, which are synchronous with or immediately preceded by rapid COVID-19-vaccine-booster-dose rollouts (3rd or 4th doses). This phenomenon is present in every case with sufficient mortality data (15 countries). Two of the countries studied have insufficient mortality data in January-February 2022 (Argentina and Suriname).

Detailed mortality and vaccination data for Chile and Peru allow resolution by age and by dose number. It is unlikely that the observed peaks in all-cause mortality in January-February 2022 (and additionally in: July-August 2021, Chile; July-August 2022, Peru), in each of both countries and in each elderly age group, could be due to any cause other than the temporally associated rapid COVID-19-vaccine-booster-dose rollouts. Likewise, it is unlikely that the transitions to regimes of high ACM, coincident with the rollout and sustained administration of COVID-19 vaccines, in all 17 Southern-Hemisphere and equatorial-latitude countries, could be due to any cause other than the vaccines.

Synchronicity between the many peaks in ACM (in 17 countries, on 4 continents, in all elderly age groups, at different times) and associated rapid booster rollouts allows this firm conclusion regarding causality, and accurate quantification of COVID-19-vaccine toxicity.

The all-ages vaccine-dose fatality rate (vDFR), which is the ratio of inferred vaccine-induced deaths to vaccine doses delivered in a population, is quantified for the January-February 2022 ACM peak to fall in the range 0.02 % (New Zealand) to 0.20% (Uruguay). In Chile and Peru, the vDFR increases exponentially with age (doubling approximately every 4 years of age), and is largest for the latest booster doses, reaching approximately 5 % in the 90+ years age groups (1 death per 20 injections of dose 4). Comparable results occur for the Northern Hemisphere, as found in previous articles (India, Israel, USA).

We quantify the overall all-ages vDFR for the 17 countries to be (0.126 ± 0.004) %, which would imply 17.0 ± 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths worldwide, from 13.50 billion injections up to 2 September 2023. This would correspond to a mass iatrogenic event that killed (0.213 ± 0.006) % of the world population (1 death per 470 living persons, in less than 3 years), and did not measurably prevent any deaths.
The overall risk of death induced by injection with the COVID-19 vaccines in actual populations, inferred from excess all-cause mortality and its synchronicity with rollouts, is globally pervasive and much larger than reported in clinical trials, adverse effect monitoring, and cause-of-death statistics from death certificates, by 3 orders of magnitude (1,000-fold greater).
The large age dependence and large values of vDFR quantified in this study of 17 countries on 4 continents, using all the main COVID-19 vaccine types and manufacturers, should induce governments to immediately end the baseless public health policy of prioritizing elderly residents for injection with COVID-19 vaccines, until valid risk-benefit analyses are made.

7.Conclusion

7.1 Causality proven

The 17 countries studied (Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay) comprise 9.10 % of worldwide population, 10.3 % of worldwide COVID-19 injections (vaccination rate of 1.91 injections per person, all ages), virtually every COVID-19 vaccine type and manufacturer, and span 4 continents.
The scientific tests for causality are amply satisfied, as extensively demonstrated in these sections of the present paper:

• COVID-19 vaccines can cause death
  • Absence of excess mortality until the COVID-19 vaccines are rolled out
  • The COVID-19 vaccines did not save lives and appear to be lethal toxic agents
  • Strong evidence for a causal association and vaccine lethal toxicity
  • Causality in excess mortality is amply demonstrated
  • Assessing other interpretations of the cause of the excess mortality
  • Implications regarding age-dependence of fatal toxicity of COVID-19 vaccines

Also, there are no known facts that disprove the inferred and quantitative causal relation between the observed excess ACM peaks and the temporally associated COVID-19 vaccine and booster rollouts.

7.2 Actual vaccine mortality much larger than that incorrectly inferred from faulty data

There can be little doubt that the peaks in excess ACM are caused by the COVID-19 vaccinations, with a mean all-ages fatal toxicity by injection of vDFR = (0.126 ± 0.004) %, or approximately 1 death per 800 injections, which is reasonably expected to be globally representative.

This is a staggering number, compared to what is generally believed about traditional vaccines, which is approximately one serious adverse effect per million (Malhotra, 2023). It is three orders of magnitude (one thousand times) larger.

In contrast to this large number from ACM data, the effective all-ages vDFR values inferred from other sources — the small number of autopsy confirmations, adverse effect monitoring of deaths, the small number of national vaccine injury compensation payments for deaths, pharmaceutical-industry clinical trial reports, and death-certificates and corresponding government-reported cause-of-death statistics — for COVID-19 vaccines are significantly smaller, again by orders of magnitude.

Therefore, we conclude with a high degree of certainty that adverse-effect monitoring, clinical trial reports, and death-certificate statistics greatly underestimate the fatal toxicity of the injections.

The large gap between incorrectly inferred and actual population-level vDFR values probably occurs because of systemic avoidance of admitting the injections as a possible cause of death in frail and vulnerable patients. For example, the cause(s) of death will be attributed to particular organ or system failures, without reference to the vaccine, even if the injection was recent and the patient was previously stable.

The measured all-ages vDFR of (0.126 ± 0.004) % implies that 17.0 ± 0.5 million COVID-19 vaccine deaths would have occurred globally, up to 2 September 2023. It appears that the global COVID-19 vaccination campaign was in effect a mass iatrogenic event that killed (0.213 ± 0.006) % of the world population (1 death per 470 living persons, in less than 3 years), and did not measurably prevent any deaths.

7.3 The policy of prioritizing elderly residents for COVID-19 vaccination must be ended

The detailed age and dose-discriminated data for Chile and Peru allows unprecedented certainty in quantifying the age dependence of the fatal toxicity from COVID-19 vaccines. The risk of death per injection (vDFR) increases exponentially with age, for 60+ years ages, doubling approximately every 4 years in age, and attains values of approximately 5 % for 90+ year-olds subjected to dose 4 (2nd booster). vDFR = 5 % corresponds to 1 death per 20 injections of dose 4 for 90+ year-olds.
These vDFR values are consistent with all prior evaluations based on ACM:

• 1 % (1 death per 100 injections) (nominally all ages) in India (Rancourt, 2022)
  • 0.55 % (1 death per 180 injections) for 80+ year-olds in Israel (Rancourt et al., 2023; their Table 2)
  • 0.93 % (1 death per 110 injections) for 85+ year-olds in Australia (Rancourt et al., 2023; their Table 1)

The population-level age-dependence of vDFR (doubling every 4 years in age) and its large magnitude should induce governments to immediately implement an absolute pause on the baseless public health policy of prioritizing elderly people for injection with COVID-19 vaccines, until valid risk-benefit analyses are made and publicly reported. The same may be true of seasonal influenza vaccines.