Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Investigating FE Jupiter
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2019, 07:17:11 AM »
The Gleason map is not the correct map at all. The correct FE map is the global Piri Reis map (bipolar map).

Why won't you answer Macarios' question using your preferred map/distance?

There is a huge distortion caused by the ether, that is why you cannot just use angles and simple trigonometry to reach a conclusion about the distance to the Sun: you need to know the index of refraction of the ether.

So then what is the index of refraction of the ether?

And while you're providing that, what is the diameter of the Sun (Which is the same as Jupiter according to you, if I'm not mistaken)?

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2019, 07:39:05 AM »
Your pal has to explain this:

Sirius - Earth distance: less than 50 km:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1795032#msg1795032

Sirius meridian transit points data:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1939662#msg1939662

HOW or WHY does Sirius keep up so precisely with the exponentially increasing rate of precession?

How can Sirius' proper motion stay synched up so precisely with precession, when the rate of precession itself is changing?

If any local force in here the "heliocentrical" solar system drove up the rate of precession, it would NOT also drive up the proper motion of Sirius across the sky.

In the official theory of astrophysics, Sirius is 8.6 LIGHT YEARS from Earth.

THAT IS 81 TRILLION KILOMETERS.

And yet it keeps up precisely with the exponential increase of the rate of precession.

There has been virtually no research at all regarding the index of refraction of the ether/aether, since the subject is off-limits in colleges and universities. There are no government/private funds to study this topic.

What matters is to prove the existence of ether, then we know that there will be a distortion due to the different indices of refraction for each layer of ether.

The diameter of the Sun is some 1000 sacred cubits, ~636 meters, as can be readily seen in these images/videos:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1786946#msg1786946

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2019, 08:20:19 AM »
Your pal has to explain this:

Irrelevant. Use your map/distances. You have all the data you need. Why are you evading the question?

There has been virtually no research at all regarding the index of refraction of the ether/aether, since the subject is off-limits in colleges and universities. There are no government/private funds to study this topic.

What matters is to prove the existence of ether, then we know that there will be a distortion due to the different indices of refraction for each layer of ether.

If there is no data for the index of refraction of the ether/aether then you would have no idea what the altitude of the Sun, Jupiter, Everest or my plane was. That being the case you can't say with any level of honesty that you know the height/altitude of anything. You have nothing with which to calculate therefore no calculation can be made.

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2019, 08:28:00 AM »
I am not evading any question: I have provided ample proofs of the existence of ether. Once the existence of ether is proven, I make the rules.

But we do:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1939818#msg1939818

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2019, 08:50:58 AM »
I am not evading any question: I have provided ample proofs of the existence of ether. Once the existence of ether is proven, I make the rules.

But we do:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1939818#msg1939818

You have no idea what the refraction index of ether is yet you cite it as something you can apply. You can't apply data to a calculation when the data doesn't exist. Sorry, that's the rule. Your distance/heights for celestial objects are based on nothing. So I'm afraid they are rendered useless.

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2019, 08:59:58 AM »
They are rendered on direct observations, as shown in the images provided.

We know for sure that no aircrafts fly above 9 km, therefore the first dome must be located very close to this altitude, perhaps 10-12 km.

In the FET, the Sun orbits right above the first dome.

If you want anyone to believe you, concerning astronomical distances, you are going to have to join your pal and solve this problem urgently:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1795032#msg1795032

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1939662#msg1939662

HOW or WHY does Sirius keep up so precisely with the exponentially increasing rate of precession?

How can Sirius' proper motion stay synched up so precisely with precession, when the rate of precession itself is changing?

If any local force in here the "heliocentrical" solar system drove up the rate of precession, it would NOT also drive up the proper motion of Sirius across the sky.

And yet it keeps up precisely with the exponential increase of the rate of precession.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2019, 09:16:32 AM »
They are rendered on direct observations, as shown in the images provided.

We know for sure that no aircrafts fly above 9 km, therefore the first dome must be located very close to this altitude, perhaps 10-12 km.

Yes, direct observation = I have personally flown over the first dome then. Somehow we must have gone through the dome.

In the FET, the Sun orbits right above the first dome.

Yes, direct observation = I have personally flown above the Sun through and over the first dome. I don't recall seeing the dome though.

If you want anyone to believe you, concerning astronomical distances, you are going to have to join your pal and solve this problem urgently:

No I don't. As proven by the fact that you have no idea what the refraction index of ether is yet you cite it as something you can apply. You can't apply data to a calculation when the data doesn't exist. That would mean case closed on your incorrect height non-calculations.

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2019, 09:21:53 AM »
Your observations are as useful as are your failed and amateurish beliefs in a spherical Sun.

No, I don't.

But you do.

Unless you explain to your readers why Sirius' proper motion keeps up with the accelerating rate of precession of the Earth, nobody is going to believe you concerning anything you say on these matters.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2019, 09:36:51 AM »
Your observations are as useful as are your failed and amateurish beliefs in a spherical Sun.

No, I don't.

But you do.

Unless you explain to your readers why Sirius' proper motion keeps up with the accelerating rate of precession of the Earth, nobody is going to believe you concerning anything you say on these matters.

Again, no I don't. Sirius has nothing to do with the distance to the Sun or Jupiter which is what we're talking about. And the distances you've arrived at are based upon data from a refraction index of the ether and come to find out that data doesn't exist. There's no such thing. So you are literally just making up the distance to the Sun and Jupiter based from an index that doesn't exist with data that does not exist. So let's try and get the Sun and a planet right before you go spinning off on celestial bodies that are even further away. Baby steps.

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2019, 09:42:06 AM »
Again, no I don't. Sirius has nothing to do with the distance to the Sun or Jupiter which is what we're talking about. And the distances you've arrived at are based upon data from a refraction index of the ether and come to find out that data doesn't exist.

But you do: the fact that you CANNOT speaks volumes.

In the FET, Sirius orbits very close to Jupiter and all of the other stars, between the two domes.

The distances are arrived at based on direct observations and the fact that aircrafts cannot and do not fly above 9 km.

EXPLAIN TO YOUR READERS WHY SIRIUS' PROPER MOTION KEEPS UP PRECISELY WITH THE EARTH'S ACCELERATING RATE OF PRECESSION.

There must be a COMMON FIELD of energy connecting the Sun and Sirius for this unbelieavable synchronization. The same field of energy which consists of Koronium and Newtonium and other etheric elements.

Unless you explain to your readers this remarkable paradox, you are done here.

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2019, 03:24:16 PM »
Sandokhan, may be you could teach us how to create your "ether" in a laboratory, and how can we measure the refraction on it.
Please refrain to post a bunch of links from theflatearthsociety.org because I open none, it doesn't make any sense.
Explain in your own words how to conduct such lab experiment, in a clear, concise and practical way, avoid to be verbose about what makes no sense, please.

We are trying here to conduct an investigation about Jupiter, size, satellites, distances, orbital numbers, etc.
You mislead the conversation very easy to other factors, now Sirius, as if it would explain the shadow of Jupiter moons.

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2019, 03:52:17 PM »
The ether is latitude dependent.

http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm

"The measurements were latitude-dependent as well."

http://www.orgonelab.org/EtherDrift/Galaev.pdf

On page 218, a formula for the latitude dependent ether drift.

The CORIOLIS EFFECT formula used by Michelson and Gale is also latitude dependent (ether drift formula).

The existence of the ether shows that there are latitude dependent indexes of refraction.

This changes everything.

tellytubby

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2019, 04:07:05 PM »
Is this the 'Ether you are talking about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ether

Also just so that I am clear in my understanding, could you (Sandokhan) please explain precisely what you mean by 'proper motion'

EXPLAIN TO YOUR READERS WHY SIRIUS' PROPER MOTION KEEPS UP PRECISELY WITH THE EARTH'S ACCELERATING RATE OF PRECESSION.

I know what I understand by proper motion but I want to know what your understanding is as well so I can be sure we are on the same frequency as it were.  I appreciate that this has nothing whatsoever to do with Jupiter but I'm sure we will get back to that eventually once we have cleared up some misunderstandings that seem to be floating around at the moment. Floating around in the 'Aether' no doubt!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 12:26:13 PM by tellytubby »

Macarios

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2019, 08:58:40 PM »
Well, that map also makes the distance between Abuja and Nice to be 2400 km.
I don't see how it makes any difference in the simple trigonometry. :)

BTW, according to surviving fragment of the original Piri Reis you can see that distances between South America and Africa confirm Globe measures.

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2019, 04:40:43 PM »
I wish we could continue investigating about Jupiter and its moons.
Anyone has any suggestion about the Jupiter Moons movement observable by telescope?

They appear as moving to one direction in front of Jupiter, even casting a shadow over Jupiter surface, then moving to another direction and disappearing as if behind Jupiter, appearing at the other side of Jupiter and repeating the cycle. 

The speed/time they cross in front of Jupiter diameter is the same they disappear behind it.  Also, the time they take from when reappearing from behind, until they go exactly at the edge in front of Jupiter (time of being away), suggests a 3D motion curvature.  Also, the time each one takes to complete a full turn, or cycle, fits perfectly to an orbital cycle calculation based on the diameter of such movement. Also, the "away" distance and time from Jupiter is exactly the same on both sides.

Is there any way we could discuss it and try to fit this thing into FE point of view?

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2019, 05:44:01 PM »

You haven't done your homework on commercial/military flights. None fly above some 9 km; commercial flights only reach 6-8 km in altitude.

How did I miss this?  Oh right, I don't look at your links normally, but this gem, as proof of how high airliners fly from your link...

"real cruising altitude of aircrafts is around 7,500 ft; on board measurement using an altimeter"

An altimeter used in a pressurized aircraft to see how high it's flying.  Now that is funny.

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline Zonk

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2019, 04:37:26 AM »
None of you could explain the angular momentum paradox and the IR anomalous radiation of Jupiter.

You haven't done your homework on commercial/military flights. None fly above some 9 km; commercial flights only reach 6-8 km in altitude.

As a former military pilot, I can assure you I have flown at 45,000 feet , which is
~ 13.5 KM.  Now, either I am part of the conspiracy, or the manufacturers of the altimeters and the air traffic controllers are, or the theory is hokum.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2019, 09:55:33 PM »
Now, either I am part of the conspiracy, or the manufacturers of the altimeters and the air traffic controllers are, or the theory is hokum.
Or you are telling lies. There is always that option. You'd hardly be the first 'astronaut', 'fighter pilot', 'Antarctic explorer' or 'deity' to visit this site. But for every fighter pilot we have about 500 liars. I'm not inclined to believe your fantastical claims, purely on a statistical basis you understand.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

newhorizons

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2019, 10:38:58 PM »
Lies, lies and more lies... why are the FE movement so obsessed by people telling lies?..  what does Zonk or any member on here FE or not have to gain by lying about anything? That would not be constructive to any discussion.

I flew to NY and back from the UK in April and during both flights the information system on the back of the seat showed that we flew at a maximum altitude of 41,000 ft. Norwegian Airlines flights DI7015 and 7014 respectively.  I have no reason to doubt that. Nor did anyone else on the flight. Why should we?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 10:47:52 PM by newhorizons »

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2019, 03:47:00 PM »
Lies, lies and more lies... why are the FE movement so obsessed by people telling lies?..  what does Zonk or any member on here FE or not have to gain by lying about anything? That would not be constructive to any discussion.

I flew to NY and back from the UK in April and during both flights the information system on the back of the seat showed that we flew at a maximum altitude of 41,000 ft. Norwegian Airlines flights DI7015 and 7014 respectively.  I have no reason to doubt that. Nor did anyone else on the flight. Why should we?

I have over 900 skydives and I know what 15,000 AGL looks like.     I assure you when I am flying commercial I can tell we are way higher than 15k feet.  Of course, I could be lying? 
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?