Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #1680 on: November 05, 2016, 05:55:26 PM »
so apparently clinton and podesta literally worship satan...fuck this, i'm out, and at this point i genuinely hope trump wins.  i can't take another four years of listening to this stupid bullshit.

Breathe

srsly tho, we're talking about at least four more years of this nonsense if hillary wins.  at least if trump wins i'll get to spend four years being super smug all the time.  that'll be kinda fun.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: November 05, 2016, 06:12:26 PM »
so apparently clinton and podesta literally worship satan...fuck this, i'm out, and at this point i genuinely hope trump wins.  i can't take another four years of listening to this stupid bullshit.

Breathe

srsly tho, we're talking about at least four more years of this nonsense if hillary wins.  at least if trump wins i'll get to spend four years being super smug all the time.  that'll be kinda fun.
Before or after you're drafted into the army because Trump went to war with both Mexico AND Canada at the same time?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

George

« Reply #1682 on: November 05, 2016, 06:30:43 PM »
srsly tho, we're talking about at least four more years of this nonsense if hillary wins.

Only if Hillary wins?  We'll have to endure all this during Hillary's inevitable trial if Trump wins too.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: November 05, 2016, 07:17:10 PM »
srsly tho, we're talking about at least four more years of this nonsense if hillary wins.

Only if Hillary wins?  We'll have to endure all this during Hillary's inevitable trial if Trump wins too.
And let's not forget next election to.  Unless the democrats don't run because they've been banned.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: November 05, 2016, 08:15:25 PM »

ok but Gary Johnson tho
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

George

« Reply #1685 on: November 06, 2016, 01:36:50 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/us/politics/donald-trump-rally.html

It turns out that the supposed assassination attempt against Trump yesterday was in fact no such thing - his fans beat the shit out of an innocent man. ::)

« Reply #1686 on: November 06, 2016, 02:01:01 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/us/politics/donald-trump-rally.html

It turns out that the supposed assassination attempt against Trump yesterday was in fact no such thing - his fans beat the shit out of an innocent man. ::)

i think you meant to say "MSM REFUSES TO REPORT TRUMP SHOT SEVERAL TIMES DURING SPEECH AT POINT BLANK RANGE BY SHILLERY OPERATIVES.  SUSPECTS DEAD AFTER DETONATING SUICIDE VESTS IN THE CROWD KILLING MULTIPLE SECRET SERVICE AGENTS AND HUNDREDS OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS.  VIDEO FOUND DURING AFTERMATH SHOWS HILLARY LAUGHING ABOUT HOW FUN IT IS TO "WATCH AMERICANS DIE."  GET.  THIS.  TO.  THE.  TOP!!!!!!!
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

George

« Reply #1687 on: November 06, 2016, 08:59:05 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us/politics/hilary-clinton-male-voters-donald-trump.html

It looks like Clinton's been re-cleared by the FBI.  I wonder how many people will even know or care about this new development at this late stage.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: November 06, 2016, 09:19:41 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us/politics/hilary-clinton-male-voters-donald-trump.html

It looks like Clinton's been re-cleared by the FBI.  I wonder how many people will even know or care about this new development at this late stage.

That Comey, constantly interfering with the election...

Rama Set

« Reply #1689 on: November 06, 2016, 09:46:34 PM »

Can you screen shot any of the article?  I have no NY Times subscription.

« Reply #1690 on: November 06, 2016, 10:02:18 PM »
Can you screen shot any of the article?  I have no NY Times subscription.

Incognito mode.

George

« Reply #1691 on: November 06, 2016, 10:19:22 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: November 06, 2016, 10:24:46 PM »

Few if any.

Guess we know which side Comey is on.

Also:
http://www.investors.com/politics/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-with-more-states-in-play-ibdtipp-poll/

« Reply #1693 on: November 07, 2016, 01:28:22 AM »
Would've been great if, you know, Comey had looked into that before sending his vague as shit letter 12 days before the election.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: November 07, 2016, 08:23:22 AM »

Exonerate exonerate EXONERATE!

(who! joke)
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: November 07, 2016, 10:50:21 AM »

Of course she has been. Which federal prosecutor is going to go after the first potential female president? This isn't a Kevin Costner movie. All those mother effers at the top have serious dirt, and they all protect each other. That's one thing Trump has going for him: he may be a loudmouthed asshole, but he is very anti-establishment. If he's elected it will be Spring cleaning for all the power structures in Washington.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: November 07, 2016, 12:53:50 PM »

Of course she has been. Which federal prosecutor is going to go after the first potential female president? This isn't a Kevin Costner movie. All those mother effers at the top have serious dirt, and they all protect each other. That's one thing Trump has going for him: he may be a loudmouthed asshole, but he is very anti-establishment. If he's elected it will be Spring cleaning for all the power structures in Washington.
If that were the case he wouldn't have announced anything about reopening the investigation.
No, this was a political play.  Mostly to cover his own ass.

As for Trump:
No, he is not anti-establishment.  He SAYS he is but he only goes after the establishment that isn't helping him.  He'll happily say Congress is amazing if Congress does what he wants.  He harks on the media only when the media prints negative stories about him.  He harks on Republicans only when Republicans started abandoning him or fighting him. 

All those who disagree with Trump are the enemy.  Remember that.

« Reply #1697 on: November 07, 2016, 04:57:28 PM »
Would've been great if, you know, Comey had looked into that before sending his vague as shit letter 12 days before the election.

Most people don't know what the new investigation was even about. All they will know is that the "partisan witch-hunt" led by the FBI will have failed its plan to unfairly prosecute one of the greatest, most honorable women of our time.

That first exoneration didn't really stick, so they wanted to have another one right before the election to make the sheep feel safer about selecting their next executioner in chief

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: November 07, 2016, 09:25:42 PM »

If that were the case he wouldn't have announced anything about reopening the investigation.

As for Trump:
No, he is not anti-establishment.  He SAYS he is but he only goes after the establishment that isn't helping him.  He'll happily say Congress is amazing if Congress does what he wants.  He harks on the media only when the media prints negative stories about him.  He harks on Republicans only when Republicans started abandoning him or fighting him. 

You just explained why he's anti-establishment: he doesn't play by the usual political rules.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: November 07, 2016, 10:12:02 PM »

As for Trump:

You just explained why he's anti-establishment: he doesn't play by the usual political rules.
That's not anti-establishment.
He's less "not playing by the usual political rules" and more "ramping it up far beyond reasonable extremes".  Instead of making vague but technically correct comments, he's outright demanding that we bypass the constitution.  But people love it.  They love hearing someone high up say "I'm going to fix your problems by making those people you blame for them suffer!"

He would not be the first politician to do this, either.  He's just more direct than most.