Flat Earth Theory
« on: September 25, 2017, 04:11:41 PM »
I have always wondered why we don't all fall off of the flat earth, and I have discovered 2 reasons.

First: The most obvious, the ice wall holding all of the water in the flat earth.

Second: My own theory. I started wondering what was on the bottom of the flat earth, and then I had a revolutionary thought. What if, hear me out, our world as we know it was mirrored on the bottom of the flat earth, and when something changed on our side, it changed on the bottom. This would make sense in regard to the "round earthers" believing you can travel "Around" the world. If anyone could polish this theory up that would be great.

Re: Flat Earth Theory
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 04:45:54 PM »
Second: My own theory. I started wondering what was on the bottom of the flat earth, and then I had a revolutionary thought. What if, hear me out, our world as we know it was mirrored on the bottom of the flat earth, and when something changed on our side, it changed on the bottom. This would make sense in regard to the "round earthers" believing you can travel "Around" the world. If anyone could polish this theory up that would be great.
"round earthers" don't believe you can travel around the world,  we know you can.  It has been done.
I am lost on your mirror theory.  You may have to try explaining it again.
I did like how you asked us to polish the mirror theory.  ha ha ha
The hallmark of true science is repeatability to the point of accurate prediction.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 06:38:14 PM »
My only problem with the mirror earth theory would be, how do the things on the bottom not fall off? And if they did, where would they go?

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 07:22:46 PM »
My only problem with the mirror earth theory would be, how do the things on the bottom not fall off? And if they did, where would they go?

It is gravity

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 07:30:07 PM »

It is gravity

But there is no gravity save for the microgravity of the moon and sun and stuff (because reasons).   The constant acceleration (because reasons) would make it very hard to be on the surface of the bottom mirror surface.  You have to read the wiki.
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 07:38:09 PM »
I thought gravity was non existant as is validates round earth theory?

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 07:50:57 PM »
"round earthers" don't believe you can travel around the world,  we know you can.  It has been done.
I am lost on your mirror theory.  You may have to try explaining it again.
I did like how you asked us to polish the mirror theory.  ha ha ha

Ok, I give you props for this one

Offline Obviously_Round

• The earth is round. It is that simple.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 08:03:41 PM »
Where do we go to get the hats?
The earth is round. Think about it, every country in the world, that has been to space say the same. To think that enemy countries would agree on this but nothing else is absurd. How do you think GPS works? Shipping routes? Airplanes, lol. Your all nut jobs. No one take you serious. Stop making a fool of yourself. What do you have to gain by thinking the earth is flat? Fucking nothing. HAHAHAHAHAH

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 08:51:56 PM »
Where do we go to get the hats?
No need for hats on the mirror surface but you need very grippy shoes.

Anyway, nice theory, thinking outside the box,
Which is also another theory by the way. 

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.