Rama Set

Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2023, 08:10:23 PM »
Showing the history of the FDA and other US government entities attempting to quash effective alternative methods of treatment for Covid and other respiratory illnesses, simply due to the desire to mandate a vaccine, is hardly the "gotcha," you think it is.

Current evidence actually demonstrates Vitamin C and D have always been an effective way to mitigate the harmful effects and alleviate symptoms of, not only Covid, but all forms of respiratory illness.

The officials and bureau(pieces of)craps within the FDA, CDC, and NIH, have clearly demonstrated over the past four years or so a strong predilection toward purposefully lying to the public at large.

You are so strong to move the goal posts so quickly.
Yeah, I agree stack moves goalposts very quickly.

Now, do you have anything related to the topic at hand?

It's ok if you don't understand how quotes work, just own up to it.  Related to the topic at hand... Stack substantiated his point, you moved the goal posts.  Stack looks to be correct in everything except the way he refers to "reply x".  You are shitting the bed in this debate, he is not.  That doctor is a crank and that is probably why you are defending him.  Serial contrarian behaviour is very destructive, you should see about getting help.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2023, 08:17:51 PM »
Showing the history of the FDA and other US government entities attempting to quash effective alternative methods of treatment for Covid and other respiratory illnesses, simply due to the desire to mandate a vaccine, is hardly the "gotcha," you think it is.

Current evidence actually demonstrates Vitamin C and D have always been an effective way to mitigate the harmful effects and alleviate symptoms of, not only Covid, but all forms of respiratory illness.

The officials and bureau(pieces of)craps within the FDA, CDC, and NIH, have clearly demonstrated over the past four years or so a strong predilection toward purposefully lying to the public at large.

You are so strong to move the goal posts so quickly.
Yeah, I agree stack moves goalposts very quickly.

Now, do you have anything related to the topic at hand?

It's ok if you don't understand how quotes work, just own up to it.  Related to the topic at hand... Stack substantiated his point, you moved the goal posts.  Stack looks to be correct in everything except the way he refers to "reply x".  You are shitting the bed in this debate, he is not.  That doctor is a crank and that is probably why you are defending him.  Serial contrarian behaviour is very destructive, you should see about getting help.
You have nothing useful to contribute.

I see.

stack simply engaged in a "CONTINUE TO SLUR THE DOCTOR WHO OFFERS SOUND MEDICAL ADVICE," because the FDA and CDC instituted gag orders on his website (which if you bothered to check, still has much the same information present).

So, yeah, stack was correct in his copy/pasta, liberal, fact-check, tactic about the actions of the FDC, etc. But that is all he has been correct about in his entire time here at this site. That will not fly for much longer, because the doctor has actually filed suit to end the bullshit actions taken by these lying asswipes in these agencies.

Because maintaining healthy levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin D are proven and effective measures to take for all types of disease.

Only an idiot would disagree with that.

Just in case you were wondering, serial idiocy is also quite destructive. Self-concern should prompt you to get a self-screen. Early detection might be helpful.

Sayonara, Joe.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 08:30:16 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2023, 08:32:51 PM »

I see.

My commentary can only be useful as that which I am criticizing.

stack simply engaged in a "CONTINUE TO SLUR THE DOCTOR WHO OFFERS SOUND MEDICAL ADVICE," because the FDA and CDC instituted gag orders on his website (which if you bothered to check, still has much the same information present).

That sentence is something else, man.  I promise, that if you edit it to make sense, I will respond to it.

That will not fly for much longer, because the doctor has actually filed suit to end the bullshit actions taken by these lying asswipes in these agencies.

That sounds way more libellous than anything Stack wrote.

No one here cares about your worthless opinion of me.

At least you do, obviously.

Serial idiocy is also quite destructive. You should get that checked out.

Sayonara, Joe.

The real question is where is the evidence that this "doctor's" medical advice is effective?  Could your next comment be the one where you finally provide positive evidence for something; anything really?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2023, 08:41:27 PM »

I see.

My commentary can only be useful as that which I am criticizing.
So, nothing.

Fine.

That sentence is something else, man.  I promise, that if you edit it to make sense, I will respond to it.
I cannot help it if you cannot read.

That will not fly for much longer, because the doctor has actually filed suit to end the bullshit actions taken by these lying asswipes in these agencies.

That sounds way more libellous than anything Stack wrote.
I cannot help it if there are proven lying, asswipes occupying positions authority in these agencies.

No one here cares about your worthless opinion of me.

At least you do, obviously.
I cannot help it you cannot read.

Serial idiocy is also quite destructive. You should get that checked out.

Sayonara, Joe.

The real question is where is the evidence that this "doctor's" medical advice is effective?  Could your next comment be the one where you finally provide positive evidence for something; anything really?
People have a better overall quality of health and resistance to disease by maintaining appropriate levels of Vitamins C and D.

Specifically, related to Covid -
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 08:47:02 PM by Action80 »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2023, 12:52:22 AM »
It's a pretty odd rebuttal to cite government authorities as evidence against the assertion government authorities are not being honest with us.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2023, 01:06:09 AM »
It's a pretty odd rebuttal to cite government authorities as evidence against the assertion government authorities are not being honest with us.

You're right, Tom, we should just blindly accept everything we read on the internet as long as it agrees with us and doesn't come from a government authority.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2023, 02:15:51 AM »
You certainly should perform opposition research before you blindly inject yourself with an experimental vaccine because the government is telling you to, arm-in-arm with big pharma.

Most people have a 99.98% survival rate from Covid, or something along those lines. Not sure why you would risk your health with an experiment on your genetics.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/mit-expert-calls-for-immediate-stop-of-mrna-covid-jab-evidence-shows-unprecedented-level-of-harm_5020151.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink

« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 02:20:57 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2023, 03:51:13 AM »
MIT Professor Retsef Levi Vaccine Claims Examined

Fact #1 : Retsef Levi Is Professor of Management + Operations Management
Retsef Levi is a professor of Management, as well as Operations Management at the MIT Sloan School of Management, which is a separate business school under the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

MIT Sloan focuses on MBA, Finance, Business Analytics, Management, etc. and is separate from the MIT School of Science, where the faculty teaches and researches the hard sciences from physics and biology to computational biology and statistics.

Fact #2 : MIT Study Did Not Prove Pfizer Vaccine Raised Heart Problems
The first study that Retsef Levi mentioned was the one he co-authored in April 2022...No clinical research was conducted on any patient. The study only “analysed” data collected by a third party – the Israel National Emergency Medical Services.
- The study relied on call data based on initial diagnosis by responding paramedics, not the final / actual diagnosis by doctors after the patients undergo all necessary clinical and laboratory investigations at the hospital.
- The data did not include about 50% of cardiac arrest and acute coronary syndrome cases in Israel for that period of time.
- The data was not tied to COVID-19 infection, or COVID-19 vaccination, or even pre-existing heart problems.
- The authors themselves pointed out that they did not establish any causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccines and heart problems.
- The authors also pointed out that the increase in cardiac arrests and acute coronary syndrome may be caused by “other underlying causal mechanisms”.

Fact #3 : Adverse Events of Special Interest Are Not Vaccine Side Effects!
- The AESI list is not specific to the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
- The AESI list includes “exposure to SARS-CoV-2”, and other viruses like Herpes, MERS, Varicella, as well as other “communicable disease”.
- The AESI list includes manufacturing and lab test issues like “Manufacturing laboratory analytical testing issue, Manufacturing materials issue, Manufacturing production issue“.
- The AESI list includes product supply issues like “Product availability issue, Product distribution issue, Product supply issue“.
- The Adverse Events of Special Interest (AESI) list is not a list of vaccine side effects

Fact #4 : Smallpox Vaccine Does Not Use mRNA Technology
Retsef Levi referred to a 2015 US Military finding that the smallpox vaccine caused heart problems.

...that new ACAM2000 smallpox vaccine does not use mRNA technology, but a single plaque-purified vaccinia virus derivative of Dryvax (NYCBH strain).

Fact Check-Study using Israeli emergency services data does not prove COVID-19 vaccines cause heart problems
The study does not examine what may have caused the heart issues – infection or vaccination, nor does it examine or account for any other possible causes of increased cardiac events in this age group.

Retsef Levi, professor of operations management at the MIT Sloan School of Management and one of the authors of the study, told Reuters via email that the correlation they found did not prove causality.
“Let me emphasize that I do not support any interpretation of the paper as a proof that the vaccine has caused this increase in EMS calls,” Levi said. “The paper only calls to check the matter broadly and explore all possible causes.”

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2023, 06:36:25 AM »
Wow, you posted an anonymous author as your source. Do you have any integrity at all? You just got done attacking people on their credibility, and now immediately and ridiculously use an anonymous author as your source. I at least posted someone who is known to have actual credentials.

The Epoch Times explains that he's an expert in analytics and modeling, and in risk management in the context of health systems and health policies in the article and is a professor at MIT. We don't know if the author of your Reuters article graduated high school.

From your Reuters anonymous author:

"VERDICT

Misleading. A study noting an increase in ambulance calls for cardiovascular problems during January to May 2021 does not provide proof that this was caused by the COVID-19 vaccine rollout."

Well, no, it doesn't provide proof, it is one of the pieces of evidence that it is related to the vaccine.

The counter-argument here is essentially "it could have been a coincidence!!", which is poor. If you accept that the data is legitimate you have lost and must make special pleading arguments speculating on coincidences. That isn't the only thing he discussed either.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 08:17:09 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2023, 07:18:19 AM »
Reuters quotes people, you know, non-anonymous people, usually experts in the field.

Dr Deepti Gurdasani, a clinical epidemiologist at Queen Mary University of London, told Reuters via email that it is “Rather bizarre to study cardiac events (at) a population level, without individual assessment of whether they were linked to covid or vaccination.”

Christina Pagel, professor of operational research at University College London, told Reuters: “There have been several high-quality studies now from many countries looking at individual level data on cardiac outcomes following vaccination and following Covid and their conclusions are clear and consistent – there is an elevated risk of myocarditis after mRNA vaccination in younger people (particularly men) but it is tiny and much lower than the risk of myocarditis from Covid.” She said in an email to Reuters: “The benefits of the vaccines far outweigh the risks in these cohorts.”

From the paper in question,, co-author, Levi Retsef:
Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave
It is important to note the main limitation of this study, which is that it relies on aggregated data that do not include specific information regarding the affected patients, including hospital outcomes, underlying comorbidities as well as vaccination and COVID-19 positive status.

Pretty interesting how one might draw a conclusion that vaccines are causing the mentioned issues when you don't know:
- Hospital outcomes
- Underlying comorbidities

And the Winner, they didn't even know the patients':
-Vaccination and COVID-19 positive status

Don't know the vaccination status yet vaccination is the cause. Hmmm, how does that work?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2023, 02:57:26 PM »

And the Winner, they didn't even know the patients':
-Vaccination and COVID-19 positive status

Don't know the vaccination status yet vaccination is the cause. Hmmm, how does that work?
Its easy.
If most people are vaccinated, then anything that happens must happen to vaccinated people.  Duh. :P
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2023, 03:03:17 PM »
Its easy.
If most people are vaccinated, then anything that happens must happen to vaccinated people.  Duh. :P
Well. Also. The population of vaccinated people isn't identical to the population of unvaccinated.
Vaccinated people are mostly old or have the infamous "underlying health conditions".
Some young and healthy people are vaccinated but many are not.
So any studies comparing outcomes between vaccinated and unvaccinated people have to account for that or they're useless.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2023, 07:02:21 PM »
Its easy.
Well. Also. The population of vaccinated people isn't identical to the population of unvaccinated.
Vaccinated people are mostly old or have the infamous "underlying health conditions".
Some young and healthy people are vaccinated but many are not.
So any studies comparing outcomes between vaccinated and unvaccinated people have to account for that or they're useless.
You think those guys understand demographics?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2023, 01:05:52 PM »
Bit by bit, the world is beginning to realize worldwide gubment response to the pandemic was bullshit.

Rama Set

« Reply #194 on: February 10, 2023, 02:37:13 AM »
Bit by bit, the world is beginning to realize worldwide gubment response to the pandemic was bullshit.

Thanks.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2023, 10:09:43 AM »
Weirdly, I actually agree with this. Probably for different reasons to you, but the UK response was shambolic.
They lurched between "let's go for herd immunity and hope not too many people die" to "oh shit, a lot of people are dying...LOCKDOWN!"
Well it's too late then, you morons. Australia got it "right" with lockdowns, they locked down hard and early, and their deaths per million stats are much better than ours.
But at what cost to mental health and civil liberties? It is a difficult balance.
Then over here we had wildly inconsistent rules. At one point you could play football (soccer, to you), a sport which necessarily involves close proximity, but you couldn't have a socially distanced meal in a pub. At one point you could have a meal in a pub but not mixing with different households. So at one point we had a pub meal with my in-laws and they were put at the table next to us which was less than a foot from ours. We were basically as close as we would have been on the same table. All very silly.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2023, 01:53:03 PM »
Covid should have been a wake up call for planet earth. A small change in a couple of proteins and the nightmare scenario would be upon us. We dodged a bullet and no one cares.

However, what we did learn is that when the big one does hit, our leaders will be corrupt and incompetent (Trump) and our public will be ignorant and uncooperative (Action80.) A viral pathogen would decimate humanity while Joe Rogan blathers on about fish medicine and Fox News tries to blame it all on Critical Race Theory.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2023, 03:40:38 PM »
Covid should have been a wake up call for planet earth. A small change in a couple of proteins and the nightmare scenario would be upon us. We dodged a bullet and no one cares.

However, what we did learn is that when the big one does hit, our leaders will be corrupt and incompetent (Trump) and our public will be ignorant and uncooperative (Action80.) A viral pathogen would decimate humanity while Joe Rogan blathers on about fish medicine and Fox News tries to blame it all on Critical Race Theory.

Or, the more logical counterpoint, that the reason covid was not taken very seriously is precisely because it wasn't actually a nightmare scenario. For the vast, vast majority of humanity, covid was a nothing burger. There was simply no reason to obliterate the world economy over what amounted to just another flu. This is also why lots of people took it seriously at first and then the effect wore off because personal experience with the illness led to it being not taken seriously.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2023, 04:14:18 PM »
I don't agree that Covid was just another flu, the excess deaths and a conversation I had with a doctor working on the front line makes believe there was "a situation" which had to be dealt with. My personal experience with Covid was that it was a nothing burger, but a colleague who is younger and much fitter than me struggled with it for an extended period. But it certainly wasn't a "piles of bodies in the street" level Hollywood style pandemic. If one of those did hit then we'd probably be mostly buggered, but I don't think there's that much we can do to prepare for a once in a millennium event like that.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 10, 2023, 06:32:48 PM »

Or, the more logical counterpoint, that the reason covid was not taken very seriously is precisely because it wasn't actually a nightmare scenario. For the vast, vast majority of humanity, covid was a nothing burger. There was simply no reason to obliterate the world economy over what amounted to just another flu. This is also why lots of people took it seriously at first and then the effect wore off because personal experience with the illness led to it being not taken seriously.

Based on limited research, I suspect its like 5%.
5% of people, healthy or not, would struggle with covid. (And this older article seems to back that up: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7895685/ )

Thats still 95% who are just gonna be sick and then be fine, but 5% of 9 billion is... What?

450 million.

And if the death rate is 1%, thats 9 million.

I mean, globally, those are big numbers.