Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
Re: Roles Reversed - seismology
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2018, 09:36:13 AM »

There is no map.

I disagree with this 100%. There is a map of the earth. I've used it hundreds of times. I've used it to drive from Alaska to Mexico. I've used it to travel across Europe and Asia. I can assure you it's pretty damn accurate with millions of photographs at ground level to support it's accuracy. This map supports the infinite plane flat earth model.

If you still don't believe that a map of the earth exist then please answer these questions:

1. If no map of the earth exists how am I able to accurately travel long distances all over the world on a consistent basis using a map of the earth?
2. If i'm able to use a map of the earth to accurately travel long distances all over the world would that not make my map accurate?

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2018, 09:39:17 AM »
I get your point, but that image doesn't really have anything to do with whether we're on a spinning ball or not: more relevant would be for you to drive in your car at 1040mph and tell me if you can feel motion. My prediction is you will. But you're not feeling it now, are you, sitting at your computer? Even though we're supposed to be hurtling through space at 666,000mph!
If I spin around several times and then stop, my senses tell me the earth is moving and I fall over. Its called being dizzy. I can fool my senses very easily. Eyes, ears, sense of touch etc.

When I spin, my ears tell me the earth is moving even when I stop. Once upon a time I was a pilot. We used to do an exercise where we'd blind fold people to show them how easy their senses are fooled and they are instructed to trust the instruments ... not what they feel. We'd roll the aircraft and put it into a one g turn. Then ask, what's happening. They'd say we we rolled and now are straight again. They'd remove the blind fold and realise they are actually at about 45 degrees angle of bank and falling out of the sky at the same time (losing altitude). You could actually get people inverted and they wouldn't know.

The upshot is your senses are easily fooled. And looking out at a vast landscape will tell you the earth looks flat ... but looks can be deceiving. You have to trust the instruments, you need to look at the data.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Max_Almond

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2018, 09:40:32 AM »
There is no map.

I disagree with this 100%. There is a map of the earth. I've used it hundreds of times. I've used it to drive from Alaska to Mexico. I've used it to travel across Europe and Asia. I can assure you it's pretty damn accurate with millions of photographs at ground level to support it's accuracy. This map supports the infinite plane flat earth model.

https://www.google.com/maps

If you still don't believe that a map of the earth exist then please answer these questions:

1. If no map of the earth exists how am I able to accurately travel long distances all over the world on a consistent basis using a map of the earth?
2. If i'm able to use a map of the earth to accurately travel long distances all over the world would that not make my map accurate?

I honestly have no idea. But that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Fact is: the published maps are incompatible with the flat earth, therefore the maps must be wrong.

That's just logic.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:42:14 AM by Max_Almond »

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2018, 10:00:30 AM »

Fact is: the published maps are incompatible with the flat earth, therefore the maps must be wrong.

That's just logic.

The map i just linked to you in the previous post is 100% compatible with the flat earth.

You can verify 100% that it is by traveling around this flat earth and comparing your location on this flat earth to your location on this flat earth map.

since you have no idea what the answers are I have a theory i've been working on

Questions:
1. If no map of the flat earth exists how am I able to accurately travel long distances all over the flat world on a consistent basis using a map of the flat earth?
2. If i'm able to use a map of the flat earth to accurately travel long distances all over the flat world would that not make my map accurate?

Answers
1. If you are able to use a map to accurately travel long distances all over the flat earth on a consistent basis then there is a map of the earth.
2. If you can use a map of the flat earth to accurately travel long distances all over the flat earth then that would be an accurate flat earth map.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:07:34 AM by iamcpc »

Max_Almond

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2018, 10:35:02 AM »
How do you travel? Have you got your own private jet???

Or do you just sit in the seat and go wherever they take you?

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2018, 10:44:57 AM »

Usually by car. sometimes by train. a few times by plane. I don't sit in the seat and go wherever "they" take me. Most of the time I drive myself. I just wanted to let you know that there is an accurate flat earth map using the infinite plane model of the flat earth.

If you don't believe me that it's accurate then, by all means, take a week off and take a road trip using only that map to navigate.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:49:13 AM by iamcpc »

Max_Almond

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2018, 11:13:36 AM »

Usually by car. sometimes by train. a few times by plane. I don't sit in the seat and go wherever "they" take me. Most of the time I drive myself. I just wanted to let you know that there is an accurate flat earth map using the infinite plane model of the flat earth.

If you don't believe me that it's accurate then, by all means, take a week off and take a road trip using only that map to navigate.

Maybe a road trip in England would work, but not in Australia or the US.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2018, 01:07:30 PM »
Huhg-hem.

Chaps, I'm the OP, you are supposed to be on the same side. In order for me to countenance the absurdity of a flat earth you are going to need to

1) Show me why my evidence and reasoning is false
2) Using that show how Flat Earth repairs these issues (ie is the superior model). 

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2018, 01:25:15 PM »

Why? What's the difference?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2018, 02:05:54 PM »
... fine, organise yourselves. I'll look in once you get your act together  ::)

Max_Almond

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »

Why? What's the difference?

Australia is really stretched on the flat earth. And the US has criss-crossing roads that are supposed to be north-south/east-west that should form rectangles, but don't.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2018, 05:21:28 PM »

First off I would like to point out that "England", "Australia" and the "US" are all terms which represent an area on an accurate flat earth map. If there is no accurate flat earth map then those named areas could not exist.

Secondly I would like to point out that i have backpacked/driven/trained across Europe, North America, South America, and Asia.

The only reason why you know what i'm talking about when I say "Europe", or "North America" (which are also terms which represent and area on an accurate flat earth map) is because there is this accurate flat earth map:

https://www.google.com/maps/

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2018, 05:26:56 PM »
Australia is really stretched on the flat earth.

If you are looking at a flat earth map that shows Australia is really stretched out you are looking at a very inaccurate flat earth map. Have you tried looking at this map:

And the US has criss-crossing roads that are supposed to be north-south/east-west that should form rectangles, but don't.

The US has north-south/east-west roads that form rectangles on this flat earth map:

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2018, 09:00:58 PM »
Australia is really stretched on the flat earth.

If you are looking at a flat earth map that shows Australia is really stretched out you are looking at a very inaccurate flat earth map. Have you tried looking at this map:

And the US has criss-crossing roads that are supposed to be north-south/east-west that should form rectangles, but don't.

The US has north-south/east-west roads that form rectangles on this flat earth map:

Maybe you should add the link to Google maps One more time....
Quote from: SiDawg
Planes fall out of the sky all the time

Max_Almond

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2018, 11:16:48 PM »

I guess you've never heard of "Jeffersonian Grid Corrections" then?

https://hyperallergic.com/292429/aerial-views-of-where-americas-grid-bends-to-the-curvature-of-the-earth/

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2018, 11:33:39 PM »
I guess you've never heard of "Jeffersonian Grid Corrections" then?
https://hyperallergic.com/292429/aerial-views-of-where-americas-grid-bends-to-the-curvature-of-the-earth/

I have now.  These things just further confirm that the flat earth map that I have discovered is an accurate flat earth map.

I notice the road curving left. My accurate flat earth map also shows the road curving to the left.
I notice the road curving to the right. My accurate flat earth map shows the road curving to the right.
I notice a river 20 miles northwest on my flat earth map and, low and behold, there is a river roughly 20 miles northwest of where I was.

I notice on my flat earth map the roads which claim to be running north and south form squares and rectangles with the roads that claim to be running east and west.
My flat earth map says that Austria is 300 KM away. The street sign says Austria is 300 km away. I sync both of those up with my odometer and they all three confirm as i'm entering Austria after having traveled about 300 KM that my map, the street sign, and my odometer are all on the same page.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 11:38:28 PM by iamcpc »

Max_Almond

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2018, 05:36:03 AM »
Yes, but that map you linked to isn't a 'flat earth map', it's a 'globe earth map'. So why do you keep calling it a 'flat earth map'?

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2018, 01:15:12 AM »
Yes, but that map you linked to isn't a 'flat earth map', it's a 'globe earth map'. So why do you keep calling it a 'flat earth map'?

That's 100% incorrect. that is a map of this flat earth. Where on that map did you find any sort of an indication that it's a round earth map?

This is an example of a  round earth map.

Max_Almond

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2018, 07:04:42 AM »

That's 100% incorrect. that is a map of this flat earth. Where on that map did you find any sort of an indication that it's a round earth map?

1. If I zoom fully out I see a giant rectangle that scrolls infinitely left to right
2. There's no south pole, no ice wall
3. If I ask the makers, they'll tell me it's a projection of the globe
4. If I measure long distances between two places, the lines are curved
5. If I fly north and keep going in a straight line, I exit the map.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2018, 10:52:09 PM »
1. If I zoom fully out I see a giant rectangle that scrolls infinitely left to right

So what? The flat earth is an infinitely repeating plane.

2. There's no south pole, no ice wall

The flat earth does not have an edge or an ice wall. If it did it would have been seen by now.

3. If I ask the makers, they'll tell me it's a projection of the globe

The inaccurate map you linked is a projection of the globe too. But it's not a globe. It's a FLAT circle. just like my map is FLAT. NOT A GLOBE.

4. If I measure long distances between two places, the lines are curved

I'm able to use a ruler on my map to connect two far points in a PERFECTLY STRAIGHT LINE.

5. If I fly north and keep going in a straight line, I exit the map.

1.on your map if i fly south and keep going in a straight line i exit the map

2. WRONG. this map it's an infinitely repeating plane.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:47:40 AM by iamcpc »