Offline ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Rationality prevails.
    • View Profile
Re: blackhole created the big bang.
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2018, 07:07:24 AM »
My own layman thoughts.

"first law matter/energy cannot be created nor can it be destroyed. ... It can change from solid to liquid to gas to plasma and back again, but the total amount of matter/energy in the universe remains constant."

where does energy go when consumed/destroyed by a black hole?

I think that the whole big bang theory points directly to what happens on the otherside of a black hole.

of course this must lead to an assumption of wormholes or for my thinking a multiverse.

anyone have anything? I'm happy to bw proven wrong.

But based on newtons law, the energy consumed by a black hole must go somewhere, or else it is contained, which is improbable.
From a distant spectator's point of view, time slows down as you approach a black hole and stops at the event horizon. It has been postulated that the event horizon is an inflection point, and time starts running in reverse. From that perspective, the space time fabric rushing into the black hole would look remarkably similar to an expanding universe. Instead of everything racing towards the singularity, everything would appear to have exploded out from a singularity in the distant past. Everything would accelerate apart as if defying gravity (analogous to dark energy).

I don't actually subscribe to this interpretation, but it is fun to think about.
</pretentious>