Spiritual pursuit of control in any environment
« on: December 15, 2017, 10:09:44 PM »
I have not been able to find a digital or physical format of the Earth, Moon, and Sun rotation. 

I don’t believe it is possible to produce a format of this rotation because the variables used to produce the solar and lunar eclipse times were created for the purpose of the pursuit of spiritual control of each being.  No spiritual being considers any location on planet Earth equal to their own physical location at any given time.  We operate through confusion as a species and confusion we produce in pursuit of holding onto tradition and not evolving.  We divide more and more in the physical World in all areas of life in order to attempt to prevent spiritual evolution.  Knowledge is power and frees all spiritual beings from confusion. 
The Earth rotates every 24 hours.  The Moon orbits the Earth approximately every 27 days.  The Moon does not orbit the Earth perpendicular to the Suns light.  Why is there not a solar and lunar eclipse somewhere on planet Earth at least once every 27 days?  This is basic geometry but no spiritual being considers every location equal to their own so the situation is always overlooked through confusion. 
I have heard that the Moon wobbles and I have also heard that the Earth wobbles from online readings.  I believe everything is spiritually influenced through the pursuit of personal spiritual power and not spiritual unity.  I guess that is why we are in times of spiritual war and also why Christianity puts more importance on Jesus than on Adam & Eve.  The pursuit of power.  The Moon is controlled by the pursuit of control by individual spiritual beings and hence defines its unpredictability which scientists insist they can naturally determine.  Lately I have found that scientists now rely on computers to predict the eclipses.  Viruses are spiritually created, right? 
It would be astonishing to have the doors open to the debate of the Earth, Moon, and Sun rotation for the sake of progress and evolution through knowledge. Today variables in math are used to determine the rotation of the Earth, Moon, and Sun because an answer could not be found.  Isn’t Astronomy one of the oldest natural sciences? So, this three-body rotation can only be recognized on paper and not in visual motion?  I hope that we can find answers that the World deserves. 

The following is a NASA article:

How do computers predict eclipses?
Astronomers first have to work out the geometry and mechanics of how the Earth and Moon orbit the Sun under the influences of the gravitational fields of these three bodies. From Newton's laws of motion, they mathematically work out the motions of these bodies in three-dimensional space, taking into account the fact that these bodies have finite size and are not perfect spheres, and that the Earth and Moon are not homogeneous bodies. From careful observation, they then feed into these complex equations the current positions and speeds of the Earth and Moon, and then program the computer to "integrate" these equations forward or backward in time to construct ephemerides of the relative positions of the Moon and Sun as seen from the vantage point of the Earth. Eclipses are specific configurations of these bodies that can be identified by the computer. Current eclipse forecasts are accurate to less than a minute in time over a span of hundreds of years.

The following is a book that is direct knowledge and reference to the problem at hand and has since been updated with more current information online:

Moon-Earth-Sun: The oldest three-body problem
Martin C. Gutzwiller

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Re: Spiritual pursuit of control in any environment
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 10:50:06 PM »
In for the ride to 'complete nonsense'

>>I don’t believe it is possible to produce a format of this rotation because the variables used to produce the solar and lunar eclipse times were created for the purpose of the pursuit of spiritual control of each being.

Can you explain what you mean and how velocity vectors are related to spirituality?
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 11:26:27 PM »
I believe there are only two parts to any living being. A natural realm and a spiritual entity. The two parts do not operate together fully because the natural realm is influenced by environment.  The pursuit of control in spiritual entities causes all of the misfortunes in the natural realm yet I feel the goal is to eventually work as one in spirit to create heaven on earth. I believe god to be the spiritual building blocks of everything and Jesus/Adam to be the foundation of spirit. I am Christian but I also believe in evolution. Velocity Vectors would be recognized in the natural realm.  But in an evolutionary stance isn’t everything including math and science created from the three body problem?  A sunflower follows the Sun.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 02:32:37 AM »
Merged your double post.

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
I have not been able to find a digital or physical format of the Earth, Moon, and Sun rotation. 

I don’t believe it is possible to produce a format of this rotation because the variables used to produce the solar and lunar eclipse times were created for the purpose of the pursuit of spiritual control of each being. 

http://universesandbox.com/

Pretty cool software. It uses realistic physics engines to show all movements of all known objects in our solar system, including the newly theorized 10th planet. Of course, you need to believe in gravity to give this software any credibility, but the fact that this software alone can predict most phenomenon in the sky while using the helio-centric model, something that has not yet been accomplished with any flat Earth map, is pretty interesting to inquiring minds.