Offline bacon

• View Profile
The Moderators
« on: December 08, 2017, 07:00:18 PM »
I am concerned about the moderators. They are banning people who have legitimate questions.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: The Moderators
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 07:04:55 PM »
Your complaint will be much more convincing if you show us an example or two. The banlog is public, so this should prove relatively easy.

Also, please bear in mind that "having legitimate questions" does not automatically bring a post into compliance with the rules.

It also sounds like you're talking about yourself. If so, you're unlikely to receive much sympathy. You would have already used up your warnings, meaning you had plenty of time to familiarise yourself with the rules.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:14:52 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:33:44 PM »
This is from the IP that has 6 total accounts, who are apparently students in a history class somewhere all asking the same exact question.

Admin can review. Unless they find something different I suggest continuing bans via rule 8.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 04:03:24 AM »
Admin can review.

I would, except the OP has put in a bare minimum of effort when describing the problem, so I don't exactly feel motivated to take them seriously. I'm ok with continuing bans based on your judgment.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 04:31:13 AM »
Admin can review.

I would, except the OP has put in a bare minimum of effort when describing the problem, so I don't exactly feel motivated to take them seriously. I'm ok with continuing bans based on your judgment.

Done. Locked.