Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
Re: Soliloquies
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2017, 11:39:31 AM »
When you do go postal please kill me first as I want not to live in the world you would leave in your wake. Much obliged.

You needn't worry. By insulting The Who, Jura has hastened her own demise. Teams of bullet ants have already been dispatched.
Technically the explanation for why the sun sets at higher altitudes is also "waves," and whatnot.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 01:16:51 PM »
When you do go postal please kill me first as I want not to live in the world you would leave in your wake. Much obliged.

Ah how swiftly they change, but as you request your name is added to the list.

You needn't worry. By insulting The Who, Jura has hastened her own demise. Teams of bullet ants have already been dispatched.

There is an ocean between me and your bullet ants, death god.

As for the Who, they are pretty much the yardstick for absolutely no fucking taste whatsoever, whilst believing you’re cool. Such a handsome face, such a shame.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

No one infers a god from the simple, from the known, from what is understood, but from the complex, the unknown, and the incomprehensible. Our ignorance is God; what we know is science. Robert Green Ingersoll

Offline devils advocate

• The more I'm here the more I'm "Sphere"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »

Ooh she's making a list, she's checking it twice, she'll slaughter us all whether we're naughty or nice,

Like Ms A. Stark from Game of Thrones, she's gonna strip us to our bones

Jura-G is coming to town
Jura-G is hunting me down

Jura-G is tracking me far,
I hope she's as sexy as her avatar

Ne-ver en-rage an Eng-lish rose
Coz she'll burn bog roll in your toes

Even vegan Ladies will kill you

Give Boudicca a spear she'll run you through

I guess J-G what I am trying to write

Is that I do not like it that we fight

Can we please maybe just start again?

I'll be the cock if you're the hen?

Us Brits are few upon this site

I'm sorry if I was a shite

You're right my list was inelegant

I have not been an English Gent

So please J-G another chance?

And we'll unite the GB RE stance?

Or maybe you will choose to carry on the hunt?

After all I am a feckless southern C***

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:17:28 AM by devils advocate »
if 3DGeek doesn't know the answer then it shouldn't 'awt to be known

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2017, 01:29:56 PM »
You're flirting with a dude, dude.
Where the senses fail us, reason must step in. - Galileo Galilei

Offline devils advocate

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2017, 04:19:21 PM »
Dang! Thought it was a bit odd having real female on a flat earth site... :-*
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:29:58 PM by devils advocate »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 09:44:12 PM »

Awkward! synonyms:   embarrassing, uncomfortable, unpleasant, delicate, ticklish, tricky, sensitive, problematic, problematical, troublesome, perplexing, thorny, vexatious;
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

No one infers a god from the simple, from the known, from what is understood, but from the complex, the unknown, and the incomprehensible. Our ignorance is God; what we know is science. Robert Green Ingersoll

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • (◕‿◕✿)
    • View Profile
    • The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2017, 10:07:16 PM »
They exist, and they're universally p. good js
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we've already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline devils advocate

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2017, 10:11:49 PM »
that's a LOT of synonyms for a virtual reality.......its been fun but I think that demonstrates you take this a lot more literally than me! Enjoy your solo soliloquy..... Haha

Offline devils advocate

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2017, 10:17:13 PM »
They exist, and they're universally p. good js

Great stuff Pete! No idea what "universally p. good js" means. But hope you're well and enjoying your day!  ;D

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2017, 07:27:55 AM »
that's a LOT of synonyms for a virtual reality.......its been fun but I think that demonstrates you take this a lot more literally than me! Enjoy your solo soliloquy..... Haha

Well that’s what I was trying to do before you took this self-help group for the mentally ill, and confused it with Tinder.

Offline devils advocate

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2017, 10:17:32 AM »
For some reason I seem to have more luck with the mentally challenged. Maybe opposites attract.

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:46 AM »

Don't tell me... that line has never worked before. Yeah yeah. I know.
Technically the explanation for why the sun sets at higher altitudes is also "waves," and whatnot.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2017, 09:40:11 AM »

Crazy as this may seem I love you people, just remember that.

So, the merger popped up again like herpes in a nunnery, raged a while and was promptly sabotaged or put out of its misery by the intervention of flag waving Indonesian hackers, or was it?!! (dun dun der!).

Someone is being a bad little Hector. Let’s look at the (usual) suspects;

Starting with us, TFES. More specifically those members who are capable and evil enough to commit this crime. Those that point the finger (usually while you’re not looking and then with a “not me, you misunderstood” rejoinder if challenged), favour pizza-boy or Parse’ as they are clearly the most evil, vile and degenerate, out of a pretty despicable and malevolent bunch.

Why? Well obviously, as intrinsically malicious criminal types, they can’t help themselves, also they want to maintain hold of their tiny empire at all costs and would potentially lose their big fish small pond status in the amalgam.

Other reasons could be, euthanasia, the debate was fatally contaminated from the outset by its history, why watch it crawl painfully across the floor again, just butcher the damn thing and have done.

Impish humour, (I know, a long shot), John boy had been bigging himself up as computer wizard and then bam! You were saying John?

Then there is John boy himself, he hates the movers and shakers here, traitors who are responsible for the split, usurpers who he fears seek to supplant him, savants who make his site look like 5yr olds meccano project, so he waits until someone mentions his security issues and then calls in a favour, and it’s “well they are at it again” game over, I’m still the king of the castle.

Let’s not rule out the Indonesian collective, a group of hackers who think it hilarious to turn up every now and then and prove that the flat earther’s security is as backward as their beliefs, maybe, but there are hints (from John) that these attacks have some sort of pattern linked to known members, a relatedness that he has refused to illuminate, hinting that he has unleashed ninjas to hunt down the perpetrators and all will be revealed, time will tell.

An-other, a shadowy Keyser Soze figure, pulling strings, hatching plots, hiding in full view.
Now Keyser was a Turkish crime lord of mythical savagery, so who fits that bill?
No! I will not have you accusing Inti’, it couldn’t be him as the last bout of attacks coincided with his breakdown and eviction from here and temporary expulsion from there, so what possible motive could he have had, whilst this time he is the very voice of reason, and nothing has ruffled his feathers lately, in any case, it can’t have been him as he told us he wouldn’t have access to a computer all weekend. So, forget that, okay.
As to other denizens of the B site, they all seem perfectly sane (straight face). But I don’t go there much so I will leave it to others to ponder that.

NASA! In all this, nobody mentioned NASA. Done.

We may never know, bad luck, coincidental attack, spiteful sabotage or coordinated assault. What is clear is, the corpse is in the water and beginning to smell, what is also clear is, that any attempt at a lasting merger of paranoid conspiracy theorists will always be a source of unbridled amusement, I think we should try again in 4 months.

Offline Dither

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2017, 01:12:38 AM »
Now Keyser was a Turkish crime lord of mythical savagery, so who fits that bill?

I miss Inky   :'(
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.