Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #2380 on: October 26, 2017, 04:04:36 PM »
Some of the information was supposed to have come from someone in the Russian government.  Which means that, indirectly or not, HRC is guilty of exactly what they're trying to pin on Trump. Not to mention the oh woe is me, I'm a victim attitude, because of the info that was released about her as a result of the alleged Russian collusion. This dossier also came out shortly before the election and alleged among other things that Trump liked to have pee parties with Russian prostitutes, and now we know that HRC and the DNC were behind the release of the information. But I'm sure that didn't affect his chances of being elected whatsoever. ::)

Yes, this is a problem.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: October 26, 2017, 04:06:37 PM »
Also it's looking more and more like the meeting between Trump Jr and the lawyer was a setup perpetrated by the HRC camp. So there's that.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: October 26, 2017, 04:34:45 PM »
Holy shit, so the Russia meme was more than a meme after all. I guess I was wrong!
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: October 26, 2017, 05:49:32 PM »
Also it's looking more and more like the meeting between Trump Jr and the lawyer was a setup perpetrated by the HRC camp. So there's that.

Wait what?
Where?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: October 26, 2017, 06:08:07 PM »

Wait what?
Where?

The lawyer in that meeting has worked with Fusion GPS in the past. They are denying being involved in the meeting and it's not damning at this point. But it don't look good.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2385 on: October 26, 2017, 06:59:43 PM »
We should impeach Hillary at once!
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: October 26, 2017, 07:31:30 PM »

Wait what?
Where?

The lawyer in that meeting has worked with Fusion GPS in the past. They are denying being involved in the meeting and it's not damning at this point. But it don't look good.
Then why would they need the middleman?
I agree, it doesn't look good but I'd have to see a link with the middleman guy and the DNC.  Unless lawyer contacted middle man to setup an e-mail exchange.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: October 26, 2017, 08:45:31 PM »
We should impeach Hillary at once!

Your sarcasm seems misplaced. I'm not a Trump supporter and it's not as if this isn't as much about Trump as it is Hillary.

At the very least this should kill her political career. That's if it can't be proven that she knowingly colluded with a foreign government to affect the outcome of an American election. Apparently that's an unconscionably bad thing to do.

It does rather firmly confirm that we truly were picking between the lesser of two evils this past election. On a bleaker note it suggests (at least to me) that the Democratic Party is every bit as hopelessly corrupt as the Republican Party at this point.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:49:39 PM by Roundy »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: October 27, 2017, 03:48:13 AM »
Hillary's political career will never die as long as she continues to receive this kind of attention. Irrelevance is what kills you in politics, not notoriety - something that Trump has surely proved by now.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: October 27, 2017, 09:12:24 AM »
Hillary's political career will never die as long as she continues to receive this kind of attention. Irrelevance is what kills you in politics, not notoriety - something that Trump has surely proved by now.

Trump is a special case, and you know that as well as I do.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: October 27, 2017, 10:10:47 AM »

He isn't.  America is just full of assholes.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: October 27, 2017, 01:17:46 PM »
lock'er up!!!

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: October 27, 2017, 03:17:30 PM »
lock'er up!!!

If that actually happens, Trump will win reelection if there is a next election.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: October 27, 2017, 04:13:37 PM »

He is. He won because of his outsider status; when he does something controversial they point and say that's why they wanted him in the first place. Hillary wouldn't get away with that. To most people she represents the establishment. Not to mention people already hate her. She's been on the losing end of two historic elections, the second arguably entirely because people don't trust her.

As with so much with Trump, a large part of why this looks bad is its lack of transparency. If they thought they had nothing to hide, why did they try to hide?

I guess it's possible she will survive this, given the insanity of the current political climate. But she will never be president. If she were to somehow win the primary, and something crazy doesn't happen (impeachment, an incumbent loss in the primary), it would virtually guarantee another Trump victory. She should seriously just bow out gracefully.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: October 28, 2017, 09:25:04 AM »

He is. He won because of his outsider status; when he does something controversial they point and say that's why they wanted him in the first place. Hillary wouldn't get away with that. To most people she represents the establishment. Not to mention people already hate her. She's been on the losing end of two historic elections, the second arguably entirely because people don't trust her.

As with so much with Trump, a large part of why this looks bad is its lack of transparency. If they thought they had nothing to hide, why did they try to hide?

I guess it's possible she will survive this, given the insanity of the current political climate. But she will never be president. If she were to somehow win the primary, and something crazy doesn't happen (impeachment, an incumbent loss in the primary), it would virtually guarantee another Trump victory. She should seriously just bow out gracefully.
While being an outsider helps Trump, I think it's more that he's willing to tap into the ignorance and hate of America.  Instead of trying to be political and calm, he bluntly blames groups that aren't his base for his base's problems and offers solutions that are what the common American thinks yet won't work or is impractical.

He also over promises and by constantly blaming everyone else (the media, the democrats, Hillary Clinton, etc...) he keeps up the blame game so his base doesn't question why he isn't giving them what he promised.

In other news:
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/27/560422492/heres-what-s-in-that-300-million-whitefish-contract
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/24/559864118/tiny-montana-firm-gets-300-million-contract-to-help-restore-power-in-puerto-rico
So apparently this is about as favoritism as possible.

The firm's website offers little detail on the company or its track record. It's based in Whitefish, Mont., the hometown of Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke.

And with just two employees, well... they subcontracted like crazy.

Good thing the Trump Administration is totally on the ball of reducing corruption and wasteful spending right?

Rama Set

« Reply #2395 on: October 30, 2017, 01:01:03 PM »
The memespiracy is real:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/paul-manafort-russia-investigation-surrender/index.html

Or probably not, but maybe these two have been bad boys?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: October 30, 2017, 02:00:05 PM »
The memespiracy is real:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/paul-manafort-russia-investigation-surrender/index.html

It does say it has nothing to do with campaign activities but it's certainly ammo for it.

"Trump hired crook and American traitor to help get him elected." is a wonderful headline, don't you think?

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: October 30, 2017, 02:24:07 PM »
The memespiracy is real:

It does say it has nothing to do with campaign activities but it's certainly ammo for it.

"Trump hired crook and American traitor to help get him elected." is a wonderful headline, don't you think?

Only if you don't believe that the FBI is running a Clinton-led conspiracy against Trump and his team and that the courts aren't in the pockets of the vested dark interests keeping ordinary people like trump out of the Oval Office.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: October 30, 2017, 02:49:49 PM »
Holy shit that logo tho

« Reply #2399 on: October 30, 2017, 03:19:23 PM »
wapo reports republicans paid fusion for oppo research on trump: i sleep.

wapo reports democrats paid fusion for oppo research on trump: REAL SHIT.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.