Rama Set

Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #400 on: September 09, 2014, 01:16:32 AM »
You evidently missed what I said. Well, I shall leave you to get a good Yiddish-English dictionary.

You evidently missed that fapp got what you said and that his answer was the picture.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #401 on: September 09, 2014, 01:31:37 AM »
The answer makes no sense. I still think he needs to practice on his putz. Maybe Bob Hope needs to practice on his, too. But Mr. Hope was not a Jew. What is his point? I still think he needs to work on his Yiddish.

Ghost of V

« Reply #402 on: September 09, 2014, 02:37:40 AM »
What does great YHWH think about one of your favorite past times? Cursing.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #403 on: September 09, 2014, 02:42:54 AM »
Given that I choose to do it in English, Yiddish, or Spanish, and not in L'shan HaKodesh (the Holy Tongue; ie, Hebrew), I suspect God is probably a bit more concerned with other, shall we say, more pressing matters (you know, revolutions, civil wars, starvation, minor things like that).

« Reply #404 on: September 09, 2014, 02:44:27 AM »
Don't forget invasion of the Gaza strip.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #405 on: September 09, 2014, 02:45:55 AM »
Since that was justified, I'm not worried about it. They launched rockets. Personally, I'd have carpet-bombed the shit-hole out of existence.

« Reply #406 on: September 09, 2014, 02:49:11 AM »
Your God likely doesn't smile on the murder of innocents. No one cares what you think.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #407 on: September 09, 2014, 02:52:08 AM »
In fact, since 68 Jews were killed, 6800 "Palestinians" should have been killed. In addition to the ones dying in combat, male adult prisoners from the prison population should have been executed. 100 for every 1. And Israel apparently doesn't give a rat's ass what an anti-semite like you thinks.

« Reply #408 on: September 09, 2014, 02:55:45 AM »
Israel doesn't matter. But a divine being capable of eternally punishing you does. Think carefully about which one you would like to please.

Ghost of V

« Reply #409 on: September 09, 2014, 02:56:41 AM »
So you pick and choose what rules to follow, Yaakov?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #410 on: September 09, 2014, 03:01:43 AM »
Given how the Divinity handled Amalek, and reminded us NEVER to forget him, and to wipe him from the Earth at all costs, and given that "Palestinians" are descended from Amalekites, my solution of deportation is far more gentle than they actually deserve.  In fact, I often worry that God might punish me for my gentleness. But I can't bring myself to annihilate all of them if they submit to being deported. I am even willing to give them 6 months wages for them and their family and eminent domain for property lost.

So, look up the word "Amalekite". And "Amalek". Then you will see what I mean. Until then, shut your cake-hole.

« Reply #411 on: September 09, 2014, 03:04:22 AM »
If God didn't want them here, he'd remove them. Checkmate, buddy.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2014, 03:06:28 AM »
You are obviously a poor chess player. God helps those who help themselves. If what you said were true, the Hebrews would never have had to fight to get into the Holy Land way back in Joshua's time! EPIC FAIL!

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2014, 04:00:40 AM »
Well, despite the poor attempt at checkmate, nevertheless, the conversation is still a fine one! Absolutely fine! Well played. I must close and be off for the night, but do fire away, lads! I look forward to morning!

« Reply #414 on: September 09, 2014, 04:09:20 AM »
Maybe it's a sign that not even God wants the Jews in the middle east.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #415 on: September 09, 2014, 11:16:18 AM »
Wow. You really aren't doing yourself any favours. God gave us the Land. He never said it would be easy. But some schmuck like you coming along and saying that God doesn't want us there after we are there is like saying the sky isn't blue. It merely implies that you are a fucktard. I mean, I knew that already, but you are rendering it more and more obvious.

The Ingathering of the Jews has started. It will continue, in spite of anti-Semites like you and your refusal to admit that fact. And, read Zechariah 8:23.  You might find it enlightening.

"The LORD of Hosts says this: "In those days, 10 men from nations of every language will grab the robe of a Jewish man tightly, urging: Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."  HCSB.

Now this verse refers specifically to the fringes that Religious Jewish men wear on the corner of their garments (I wear them myself).This is a reminder to all of commandments that we must follow.  And in the end of Ages, when men do not know where to look, they will turn their eyes to us, for we are with God, moreso than any other People Group.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:17:55 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

« Reply #416 on: September 09, 2014, 11:20:17 AM »
He obviously didn't give you the land when you have to cut bloody swathes of it from other countries.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #417 on: September 09, 2014, 12:49:47 PM »
Man, you are as stupid as you look. He has us do that to punish them for being so wicked. Have you ever even READ the first six books of the Old Testament?

Rama Set

« Reply #418 on: September 09, 2014, 01:29:30 PM »
Given how the Divinity handled Amalek, and reminded us NEVER to forget him, and to wipe him from the Earth at all costs, and given that "Palestinians" are descended from Amalekites, my solution of deportation is far more gentle than they actually deserve.  In fact, I often worry that God might punish me for my gentleness. But I can't bring myself to annihilate all of them if they submit to being deported. I am even willing to give them 6 months wages for them and their family and eminent domain for property lost.

So, look up the word "Amalekite". And "Amalek". Then you will see what I mean. Until then, shut your cake-hole.

So I guess God ain't so ethical after all. He really is an angry God who promotes genocide.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 09, 2014, 01:45:10 PM »
So I guess God ain't so ethical after all. He really is an angry God who promotes genocide.
No, it's just that the killing of the wicked is ethical.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:46:45 PM by pizaaplanet »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume