Offline AATW

• View Profile
Suggestion
« on: January 14, 2021, 09:54:48 AM »
So I tell you what annoys me about this place. Well, one thing...  ;D
When you make a post it returns you to the index of the board you're posting in, not the thread you just posted in.
Now maybe this is just me and I know there's a preview option but after I've posted I generally like to read it back through to check it.
So...personally I'd prefer it if after you've posted it went to the thread you've posted in.
But maybe everyone else checks before they post in which case...fine. It's not the most important thing.
Just my 2 cents.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 10:02:06 AM »
This isn't a suggestion. You want help.

Account settings - Look and Layout - Return to topic after posting

Please stop being so incompetent.

Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 10:20:54 AM »
Wow. That is by some distance the most useful post you've ever made on here.
Thanks.

Suggestion cheerfully retracted. As you were.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"