Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
Re: If Biden Dies?
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2020, 10:45:38 PM »
My point is that throughout history murder is always a dreadful crime. A woman getting boned when she doesn't want it ... yeah, that's a new thing because they complain more these days and everyone is outraged about everything. I'm sure its never been nice for them, but these days they act like its the end of the world. I think much of this is them acting how they feel they should act. Not acting directly because of the ordeal. If it was treated like missing a bus and you got a bit of sympathy but not much, I'm sure most women would just move on from it within the same day. Unpopular opinion I'm sure ... but the seriousness of rape is a new thing and it should be questioned why.

Wow.

I literally have no words for how much I disagree with what you said, and how much complete disgust I have for that appalling rant.

It would be worth being banned again to tell you what I think of you right now, but I can see it would do no good.

I'm done with this entire conversation.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2020, 10:48:33 PM »
Yeah, you got outraged.  ::)  Your kind are always outraged about something. Even a stranger on the internet with an opinion you don't share.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2020, 10:53:12 PM »
Trump has been accused of sexual misconduct by well over a dozen women.
It continues to be the case that very few of these allegations went particularly far. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how many people make unsubstantiated accusations about the bad man you don't like. They remain unsubstantiated, and the decent thing to do is to presume Trump's innocence until these totally sincere women choose to present some evidence for their claims.

Of course it does. The sheer number of them is exactly what makes the accusations - not necessarily any one of them in particular, but at least some of them - credible.

And Thork, you've complained about Big Mike enough to know why rape is considered a serious crime. Don't play dumb.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2020, 10:55:44 PM »
If it is possible that some of those claims are false then it is possible that all of those claims are false, and that there are more claims than other people for different variables. Wealth, hate, etc.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2020, 11:08:09 PM »
If it is possible that some of those claims are false then it is possible that all of those claims are false ...

If it is possible that some of those claims are true, then it is possible that all of those claims are true.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Rama Set

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2020, 11:35:18 PM »
Yeah, you got outraged.  ::)  Your kind are always outraged about something. Even a stranger on the internet with an opinion you don't share.

You're a degenerate Thork.  I am not outraged, this is the accumulation of almost a decades worth of experiences.  Rape is a crime now, not because woman complain and people are outraged, its because for a real long time now, humans have been exploring morality and come to the conclusion that forcing yourself physically on another human in anyway without their consent is amoral.  Trump thinking that just grabbing women by the pussy is a vestige of a society that people like you used to put forth and fortunately are dinosaurs who die alone more often than being surrounded by loved ones.

Trump's attitude towards women is not special treatment though.  He broadly treats everyone and everything as his toy to derive pleasure, power and wealth from and it's exactly why he is a god awful president: he behaves as a toddler does.  Nakedly enriching the billionaire class while blatantly disenfranchising the middle and lower classes is de rigeur with him.  The worst part is, that it's not going to be too much different with Biden because that is just the status quo in western capitalist economies.  After all the progress made in the previous century, regression to serfdom seems inevitable.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2020, 11:39:52 PM »
Trump thinking that just grabbing women by the pussy is a vestige of a society that people like you used to put forth and fortunately are dinosaurs who die alone more often than being surrounded by loved ones.

"When you're a star you can do anything. You can grab them by the pussy..."

Trump is a wealthy TV star on a bus with TV personalities and is privately joking and talking about groupies here. Anyone can see that this "gotcha" is nonsense. If an equally famous person such as Bruce Springsteen or a famous actor said that, the response would have been "yes".

No reason to assume that he's talking about him sexually assaulting random women.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 12:05:58 AM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2020, 11:43:42 PM »
Trump thinking that just grabbing women by the pussy is a vestige of a society that people like you used to put forth and fortunately are dinosaurs who die alone more often than being surrounded by loved ones.

"When you're a star you do anything. You can grab them by the pussy..."

Trump is a wealthy TV star and is talking about groupies here.

That is your assertion and nothing he explicitly said.

Anyone can see that this "gotcha" is nonsense. If an equally famous person such as Bruce Springsteen or a famous actor said that, the response would have been "yes".

Prove it.

No reason to assume that he's talking about him sexually assaulting random women.

Ehhh, it can be construed as harmless locker room talk, but to say there is no reason to assume he is talking about sexually women is idiotic, especially in context of his other comments and allegations against him.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2020, 12:01:18 AM »

It's pretty clear. Here is a more accurate quote:

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

They let you do it?

Obviously talking about groupies, and how women react to that status. Please explain the "they let you do it" part if he is encouraging unwanted sexual assault.

Rama Set

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2020, 12:01:26 AM »

It's pretty clear. Here is a more accurate quote:

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

They let you do it?

Obviously talking about groupies, and how women react to that status. Please explain the "they let you do it" part if he is encouraging unwanted sexual assault.

Tom, go educate yourself on power imbalances and how they can influence consent. Ok, boomer?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2020, 12:20:38 AM »
Tom, go educate yourself on power imbalances and how they can influence consent. Ok, boomer?

So you think Trump is talking about touching consenting women now who are only secretly voicing their displeasure?

What a weird world sufferers of TDS must live in to be forced to have to justify their world view with increasingly absurd statements.

Rama Set

« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2020, 12:20:48 AM »

So you think Trump is talking about touching consenting women now who are only secretly voicing their displeasure? What a weird world sufferers of TDS must live in to be forced to have to justify their world view with increasingly absurd statements.

I mean, you think you are really smart here but then support when accusers come out against dems, so really you are just putting your hypocrisy on display.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2020, 06:27:45 AM »
They let you do it?

It's in the same category as

"My inauguration crowd was the biggest"
"I have the best words"
"I know more about X than ..."
"I'm the healthiest president ever"
"COVID-19 will just go away, it will go away"
"How do I get my likeness added to Mount Rushmore?"

All fantasy and/or bluster.

Just because Trump claims this, does not make it a fact.

If he claims 20 women "let" him do this, but those same 20 bring court cases against Trump saying they recoiled in horror and tried to fend him off, is Trump the one in the right?
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2020, 08:00:24 AM »
You're a degenerate Thork.  I am not outraged, this is the accumulation of almost a decades worth of experiences.  Rape is a crime now, not because woman complain and people are outraged, its because for a real long time now, humans have been exploring morality and come to the conclusion that forcing yourself physically on another human in anyway without their consent is amoral.  Trump thinking that just grabbing women by the pussy is a vestige of a society that people like you used to put forth and fortunately are dinosaurs who die alone more often than being surrounded by loved ones.
I'm not saying rape isn't a crime. I'm saying it isn't akin to murder. That's not a weird notion. That's how a judge would look at it in every country on earth. Its your view that is out of whack if you think otherwise.

Trump's attitude towards women is not special treatment though.  He broadly treats everyone and everything as his toy to derive pleasure, power and wealth from and it's exactly why he is a god awful president: he behaves as a toddler does.  Nakedly enriching the billionaire class while blatantly disenfranchising the middle and lower classes is de rigeur with him.  The worst part is, that it's not going to be too much different with Biden because that is just the status quo in western capitalist economies.  After all the progress made in the previous century, regression to serfdom seems inevitable.
You hate the world and want it to burn. Yes the left are angry people and everything is always a crisis.  ::) People are better off by almost any metric you choose to name, this century. I know, doesn't fit with your "everything is wrong" rhetoric, but that's the reality.

Here's a great little video to help you get some perspective.

Rama Set

« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2020, 10:14:54 AM »
I'm not saying rape isn't a crime. I'm saying it isn't akin to murder. That's not a weird notion. That's how a judge would look at it in every country on earth. Its your view that is out of whack if you think otherwise.

It's so strange that you don't see how incredibly flippant and condescending you are being about this.  It also displays an astounding lack of comprehension that you would think I asserted you didn't think rape was a crime.

You hate the world and want it to burn. Yes the left are angry people and everything is always a crisis.  ::) People are better off by almost any metric you choose to name, this century. I know, doesn't fit with your "everything is wrong" rhetoric, but that's the reality.

Here's a great little video to help you get some perspective.

I am perfectly aware the world is getting better.  You would be better off remembering that when you whinge about how the 'rona is ruining everything.  What isn't getting better is the disparity between the very rich and everyone else.  It is getting worse.  Which was my point.  Which you missed because you wanted to triumphantly plop a Ted Talk in to the conversation.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2020, 10:31:42 AM »
What isn't getting better is the disparity between the very rich and everyone else.  It is getting worse.  Which was my point.  Which you missed because you wanted to triumphantly plop a Ted Talk in to the conversation.

Oh, you don't understand the maths. Ok.

Let's assume the poorest person in America has zero dollars. There will always be someone with nothing. You can't go below nothing. You can declare bankruptcy if things get out of hand. For the sake of making the maths easy because its simple maths and you are struggling ... the poorest person has zero dollars.
Now, lets assume the richest person in America has $10. The gap between rich and poor is $10.
Let's now assume that America's economy is going well. There is more wealth in it. The poorest will still have $0 because this person is a drug addict with no job. The richest person now has $20.
OMG!  >o< The gap between rich and poor is getting bigger!

And of course it is. The more wealth in a nation, the larger the gap between the rich and the poor. It isn't a sign of inequality. It is a sign of prosperity. Why are you always so envious of other people who have more than you? Just work harder.

The wealth gap increases because there is more wealth. If America only had $1000 dollars in it, the wealth gap could only be $1000 assuming one person had all of it. I'm sure that would make you very happy.  ::)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:36:38 AM by Toddler Thork »

Rama Set

« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2020, 10:47:06 AM »
What isn't getting better is the disparity between the very rich and everyone else.  It is getting worse.  Which was my point.  Which you missed because you wanted to triumphantly plop a Ted Talk in to the conversation.

Oh, you don't understand the maths. Ok.

Let's assume the poorest person in America has zero dollars. There will always be someone with nothing. You can't go below nothing. You can declare bankruptcy if things get out of hand. For the sake of making the maths easy because its simple maths and you are struggling ... the poorest person has zero dollars.
Now, lets assume the richest person in America has $10. The gap between rich and poor is $10.
Let's now assume that America's economy is going well. There is more wealth in it. The poorest will still have $0 because this person is a drug addict with no job. The richest person now has $20.
OMG!  >o< The gap between rich and poor is getting bigger!

And of course it is. The more wealth in a nation, the larger the gap between the rich and the poor. It isn't a sign of inequality. It is a sign of prosperity. Why are you always so envious of other people who have more than you? Just work harder.

The wealth gap increases because there is more wealth. If America only had $1000 dollars in it, the wealth gap could only be $1000 assuming one person had all of it. I'm sure that would make you very happy.  ::)

Now explain why the percentage of total wealth held by the richest people is getting bigger.  Extra points if you pass as a human while you do it.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2020, 10:58:19 AM »
Most people have no money or very little money. They spend all of it.

It works like this.

Let's suppose you want a job as a plumber. You're qualified and ready to do the job. How much would you like? $million a year? Sure, why not? But your employer is going to say mmmmm, any other plumbers out there prepared to take less? Now how much less and how low the plumbers will go will depend on the standard of living they expect. They want to cover their rent, feed their family, pay their bills, maybe lease hire a care. So they will say "Ok, I can live on $50,000 so I'm prepared to accept $50,000 as a wage." Now that cost of living isn't going to change much from year to year. What does change is the amount of prosperity in wealthy nations. So who gets all this extra wealth? The rich. They aren't looking at "What is the minimum I can live on?". They are reinvesting their money to make even more money. They don't use most of their money to buy things they need. They use it to invest to make more money.

Again, a wealth gap show increasing prosperity. It doesn't mean the poor are getting poorer. They aren't. Just that the rich are getting richer. And so what? They are creating businesses that generate enormous amounts of wealth and are ultimately the reason your nation is not a 3rd world shit hole and why you have a job.

Rama Set

« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2020, 11:18:38 AM »
So cost of living going up while wages are down means the poor aren't getting poorer?  Fascinating.  It's amazing that you can blame solely the government for your financial woes when it's the collusion of billionaires and government that is causing it.  I guess you only care about the wealthy overclass when it fits your Jewish conspiracy theories?

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2020, 01:10:16 PM »
You have to stop parroting CNN.

Let someone else calmly tell you why you are wrong.

And feel free to scour my post history. I don't have Jewish conspiracy theories. Maybe you are projecting?