A challenge to FEr's...
« on: February 07, 2018, 09:22:14 PM »
Hello, all FEr's. To be clear, this is not a shot at you or your beliefs. This is a genuine challenge for you to convince me of FE! I challenge any and all COHERENT and FACT BASED flat-earthers to convince me, a round earther, to believe in a flat earth. Like I said, please use fact-based/math-based evidence.

Note: Evidence of one does not disprove the other. This goes both ways. Also, let's not try to disprove Newton.

P.S. I know just enough terminology to know what FE and RE are.

P.P.S. PLEASE, let this not be a flame war. I am trying to avoid one at all costs.

P.P.P.S. I think this is the right discussion board.

Re: A challenge to FEr's...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:33:37 PM »
This is going to be moved to the bullshit thread because the admin doesn't understand what a debate is.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 10:12:11 PM »
Hello, all FEr's. To be clear, this is not a shot at you or your beliefs. This is a genuine challenge for you to convince me of FE! I challenge any and all COHERENT and FACT BASED flat-earthers to convince me, a round earther, to believe in a flat earth. Like I said, please use fact-based/math-based evidence.

Note: Evidence of one does not disprove the other. This goes both ways. Also, let's not try to disprove Newton.

P.P.S. PLEASE, let this not be a flame war. I am trying to avoid one at all costs.

I think your heart is in the right place, but this really isn't a topic that is going to gain any traction. You really need to put in some work and come up with a specific topic you want to discuss. Few people here are going to reply to a post that is essentially "prove FE to me." That is what the resources we have made easily available are for. You should review those, and if you find a topic you want more information on, or want to debate, then make a post.

This is going to be moved to the bullshit thread because the admin doesn't understand what a debate is.
Refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora warned.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 10:41:07 PM »

I think your heart is in the right place, but this really isn't a topic that is going to gain any traction. You really need to put in some work and come up with a specific topic you want to discuss. Few people here are going to reply to a post that is essentially "prove FE to me." That is what the resources we have made easily available are for. You should review those, and if you find a topic you want more information on, or want to debate, then make a post.

Refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora warned.

Thanks!