Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8520 on: January 19, 2021, 09:55:57 PM »
Just ignore him.
If Trump said the sky was green, he'd be explaining how light refracting in liberal eyes are interprited differently (and wrongly) by their brains and they see blue when its really green.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8521 on: January 19, 2021, 10:25:19 PM »
Just ignore him.
If Trump said the sky was green, he'd be explaining how light refracting in liberal eyes are interprited differently (and wrongly) by their brains and they see blue when its really green.

It sounds like an exaggeration but that's really how strongly they latch onto everything he says, it's insane.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8522 on: January 19, 2021, 10:30:08 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/19/trump-farewell-address-460427

Trump is being pretty clear about the fact that he's leaving office. No dumb "there will be a transfer of power...to me!" loophole this time. I wonder how the QAnon types will take this.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8523 on: January 20, 2021, 05:37:59 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/19/trump-farewell-address-460427

Trump is being pretty clear about the fact that he's leaving office. No dumb "there will be a transfer of power...to me!" loophole this time. I wonder how the QAnon types will take this.

Probably something like "collecting evidence and allies to ensure only true patriots are in his army before taking down Biden." Or something.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8524 on: January 20, 2021, 12:04:39 PM »
As it happens, each office up for vote in the election on a Dominion machine can be manipulated, leaving the entirety of the rest of the ballot unaffected.

Now you just need to show how the voter rolls and paper ballots were also defrauded.
Why would the voter rolls and paper ballots need to be defrauded when a vote can be altered after it is cast?
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #8525 on: January 20, 2021, 12:12:00 PM »
As it happens, each office up for vote in the election on a Dominion machine can be manipulated, leaving the entirety of the rest of the ballot unaffected.

Now you just need to show how the voter rolls and paper ballots were also defrauded.
Why would the voter rolls and paper ballots need to be defrauded when a vote can be altered after it is cast?

This knowledge gap is why you think your conspiracy is possible.

So in Georgia, they looked at what was written on the paper ballot and compared it to the results given by the voting machines. If the voting machine results agree with paper ballots then either the machines are accurate or the both the paper ballots and machines were defrauded.

The same thing happened in Antrim County and in the two WI counties that were recounted.

It’s a simple yet effective accounting practice.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8526 on: January 20, 2021, 01:06:25 PM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8527 on: January 20, 2021, 01:34:37 PM »
Good* news for the MAGA brigade!

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/01/inauguration-cancelled-trump-remains-in-office-abc-nbc-cbs-fox-cnn-msnbc-to-loose-licenses-3223234.html

*By "good" I mean "fake" of course.

Here's an update:

Biden, Pelosi, Obama to be Arrested, D.C. on Lockdown, CCP to Attack US, EBS to Activate Wednesday
Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Clinton and over 200,000 global and political elites were soon to be arrested. Trump has activated the Insurrection Act and Washington DC was on lockdown. The Pentagon has received death threats from the Chinese Communist Party and after a Marine raid on CIA headquarters last weekend, the nation’s top generals took away their support of the CIA and FBI.
https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/01/biden-pelosi-obama-to-be-arrested-dc-on-lockdown-ccp-to-attack-us-ebs-to-activate-wed-3223660.html

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8528 on: January 20, 2021, 01:40:15 PM »
Good* news for the MAGA brigade!

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/01/inauguration-cancelled-trump-remains-in-office-abc-nbc-cbs-fox-cnn-msnbc-to-loose-licenses-3223234.html

*By "good" I mean "fake" of course.

Here's an update:

Biden, Pelosi, Obama to be Arrested, D.C. on Lockdown, CCP to Attack US, EBS to Activate Wednesday
Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Clinton and over 200,000 global and political elites were soon to be arrested. Trump has activated the Insurrection Act and Washington DC was on lockdown. The Pentagon has received death threats from the Chinese Communist Party and after a Marine raid on CIA headquarters last weekend, the nation’s top generals took away their support of the CIA and FBI.
https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/01/biden-pelosi-obama-to-be-arrested-dc-on-lockdown-ccp-to-attack-us-ebs-to-activate-wed-3223660.html

Well at least those Dems and their Antifa Freemason leaders didnt get around to taking our guns first.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8529 on: January 20, 2021, 04:14:55 PM »
45 minutes left in the Trump presidency! Can you tell I'm excited?  :D
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8530 on: January 20, 2021, 04:27:12 PM »
The trap is set.  Any minute now Trump is going to jump out and arrest all those devil worshipping cannibals.

Any time now...
Wait for it...
Wait for it...

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8531 on: January 20, 2021, 04:31:14 PM »
45 minutes left in the Trump presidency! Can you tell I'm excited?  :D
Don't be too sure of that...

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8532 on: January 20, 2021, 04:52:37 PM »
They finished 9 minutes ahead of schedule. I imagine that's for time for the coup to happen and Trump to be reinstalled?

Rama Set

« Reply #8533 on: January 20, 2021, 04:54:59 PM »
They finished 9 minutes ahead of schedule. I imagine that's for time for the coup to happen and Trump to be reinstalled?

Elite Strike Force incoming.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8534 on: January 20, 2021, 04:57:38 PM »

They seem to be running a bit late  :(

Rama Set

« Reply #8535 on: January 20, 2021, 05:00:04 PM »

They seem to be running a bit late  :(

Any minute now...

Rama Set

« Reply #8536 on: January 20, 2021, 05:00:31 PM »
/thread

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8537 on: January 20, 2021, 05:20:51 PM »
Trump had a much bigger crowd at his inauguration, there's no way Biden could have won.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8538 on: January 20, 2021, 05:28:22 PM »
/thread

Its been a wild 4 and a half years of constant updates.  This is my most successful thread ever.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8539 on: January 20, 2021, 05:55:36 PM »
It's the most successful thread on this website by an enormous margin.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y