Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
Re: New to flat Earth theory
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 10:45:24 PM »
You can go to the live stream of the International Space station (http://www.n2yo.com/space-station/). When it's not showing them bobbing around inside it shows HD of the world passing by underneath.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2016, 04:45:17 AM »
So it doesn't say that at the image I provided then? Good, so let's not discuss what is written at other images.
Not that those words "composite"

You should read this slowly. I have tried to explain to you numerous times about YOUR link, YOUR source.

It's very simple!

Go to the link you provided. Instead of just scrolling and looking at all the pretty pictures:

CLICK ON THEM!!!!!

AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR NOW?

Now, once you achieve that.....

Are you ready???????

READ!!!!!

All of the quotes I provided are on the website that you gave me!

Get this one bit figured out, then come back, change your tune, and we can talk.

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2016, 02:06:32 PM »
I'll try...

When viewing images from NASA you must consider that most are all composites.

NASA claims to only have about 5 actual photos.

When you look at a computer screen all you see it light in the form of pixels on your screen.

Same goes with what most people think and consider are real photos from NASA.

They are not real photos. They are combined pixels called composites.

As you find yourself researching this, and conclude NASA only provides 5 supposed images, you must ask why?

We here on earth take countless of real photos everyday of the bodies above. Yet NASA only provides us with a handful of supposed real images.

Anyone with rational thinking must question this...

Ok, first of all, as i saw you have been told already, the pixels are a medium for you to see the captured light of the photo, if we're getting technical, that does not make them composites, but actual pictures taken from satellites, while the composites are just many pictures accurately assemble together when what they are trying to capture something too big for the lens, but that does not make them fake. As for the fact that we don't have as many pictures of earth, why don't you ask yourself this? We have hundreds of satellites orbiting the earth, finding out what we need to know. Terrain maps, GPS routes, images too. Why the FUCK would we need to point  our deep space telescopes toward Earth when we could be finding out valuable information about the universe, like the Hubble deep field, or looking for exoplanets? Pointing those telescopes toward earth is completely counter intuitive and counter productive. They did it a few times with Hubble to get high-res images the satellites couldn't provide at the time. So there is no reason to question the amount of pictures NASA has of earth. Anyone with rational thinking would know that looking out into space is much more important and intelligent than pointing the Hubble at the Earth to prove something that was proved by the Ancient Greeks, but for some reason, your rare breed of stupidity tries to disprove it with made up facts and massively flawed logic.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2016, 03:59:19 PM »
Save your breath bud, you're being trolled :)

Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. Warned.

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2016, 04:02:10 PM »

Save your breath bud, you're being trolled :)

Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. Warned.

I'm sorry. But do those warnings not go for directly belittling fellow debate participants?

I thought it was fair enough to point out before the discussion got out of hands, especially when I know for a fact that even some of the administrative members of this site don't believe the earth is flat.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2016, 06:04:34 PM »
Why the FUCK would we need to point  our deep space telescopes toward Earth when we could be finding out valuable information about the universe,

That's an excellent point!

Let's ask them shall we?

http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov

That link takes you to the EPIC  (DSCVRY) SATELLITE.

It supposedly captures an image of earth every 2 hours and sends it back.

If you take a moment and look at this thread link, it will show you this satellite and all images provided are fraudulent.

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4499.60

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2016, 06:28:22 PM »
That link takes you to the EPIC  (DSCVRY) SATELLITE.

Dude, that's not a deep space telescope. It's a kind of satellite that capture images of the earth, nothing very special about it. I was referring to the hubble

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2016, 06:35:22 PM »
Correction: DSCOVR is a Space Weather observatory, monitoring things like Solar storms.

EPIC is the instrument providing 10-band imaging of the Earth.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2016, 06:38:55 PM »
Correction: DSCOVR is a Space Weather observatory, monitoring things like Solar storms.

EPIC is the instrument providing 10-band imaging of the Earth.

my point still stands, they are not deep space telescopes, but thanks for the clarification.

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2016, 10:36:44 AM »
Alright, I came here to have a sensible conversation with people trying to explain their theory of the flat Earth but instead I found out that as soon as start asking certain question, like "why would the elite make all of this up?", members seem to ignore my questions, which seems to me that you only want to answer questions that does not outright disprove your theory. That is very telling to me in the sense that many of you are deep conspiracy theorists who denies all information the governments of Earth and governmental agencies put out simply because it is from the government. You should be critical, ofcourse you should, but to deny everything seems like ignorance and naivety.

Well thanks for the giggle, because this topic did make me giggle. A lot more than it should have. 

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2016, 12:50:09 PM »
Alright, I came here to have a sensible conversation with people trying to explain their theory of the flat Earth but instead I found out that as soon as start asking certain question, like "why would the elite make all of this up?", members seem to ignore my questions, which seems to me that you only want to answer questions that does not outright disprove your theory. That is very telling to me in the sense that many of you are deep conspiracy theorists who denies all information the governments of Earth and governmental agencies put out simply because it is from the government. You should be critical, ofcourse you should, but to deny everything seems like ignorance and naivety.

Well thanks for the giggle, because this topic did make me giggle. A lot more than it should have.

Most flat earth believers have been at this for years, so I imagine many of them are tired of answering the same question for hundredth time (hence why they haven't bothered posting in this thread). Besides, your question isn't anything new, and I think it's answered on the wiki.

But, I'll answer it anyway: the suspects of greed, money, and power are likely at play.

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2016, 12:54:25 PM »
I found out that as soon as start asking certain question, like "why would the elite make all of this up?", members seem to ignore my questions, which seems to me that you only want to answer questions that does not outright disprove your theory.

That question has been answered countless times as it has been asked countless times.

Your specific question may not have been answered here in this thread, but if you did a search on this forum, you'd see that question has been asked and answered multiple times.

Now, those answers may not be good enough for you. But that question has definitely been answered.

If you did a search on Google, you'd find many other answers to this question also.

Furthermore, you are asking a question that only the "elite" would know. Perhaps you should ask them...

It's impossible to know what or how the "elite" think and what thier motives are. We can only speculate.

And from what I have seen, anytime that question is answered, the RE'er asking always replies with, "yea but".

So if no hypothetical answer is good enough, then why even ask?

So, when you decide to ask that again, just insert an answer you want, and reply to yourself, "yea but".

It will save everyone some time.

Here's an example:

Why would NASA faked space travel? :

"Because a purple monster in the sky has gobbled up all the space craft that attempted to leave earth. Once NASA figured out what was happening, they decided to fake space for the safety of the general public."

Point is, you are going to find any answer given to be ridiculous, so why even ask?

It's a loaded question,  And with no intention of even contemplating the answers given.