Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Russia and China to the moon and beyond.
« on: August 29, 2017, 04:24:09 PM »
How can this be with a flat earth/dome?

China and Russia are set to sign a milestone agreement on joint space exploration from 2018 to 2022.
http://www.ecns.cn/2017/08-28/270984.shtml

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: Russia and China to the moon and beyond.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 07:23:38 PM »
Wait a minute, it's all fake, were on a flat earth.

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Hmmm

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 02:36:19 AM »
J-Man, how can you even land on the moon, if it's an orb-projector with a plasma/hologram shell? That just would be hard.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:28:50 AM by Hmmm »

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 03:45:50 AM »
J-Man, how can you even land on the moon, if it's an orb-projector? That would be hard.

You've uh, quite outdone yourself with this one Hmmm. Wow. I'm not even certain how to explain what you've done wrong here. I mean, lots of interesting video of planes flying between us and the moon. Not all that sure what it's supposed to prove or show though. You don't happen to think your hand is going through your monitor if you wave it in the space between your face and the monitor do you?  ??? ???

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 04:02:49 AM »
LOL, go read the comments on the YouTube page. Someone was just taking some pictures at an airport when the approach used by the planes lined up with the moon. After some derogatory comments about this not proving anything, the video's poster said "Are you saying that Flat Earth are using my video to advance their theories?"

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 01:04:47 PM »
LOL, go read the comments on the YouTube page. Someone was just taking some pictures at an airport when the approach used by the planes lined up with the moon. After some derogatory comments about this not proving anything, the video's poster said "Are you saying that Flat Earth are using my video to advance their theories?"

OMG that's funny
neal Brewer
2 months ago
Oh!  Sorry.  Flat Earthers sent me here, saying the moon is a hologram or some bullshit.   I assumed you were one of them, but after reading your description, you have none of that nonsense.   I apologize!

cliff481
2 months ago (edited)
Oh! I get it. I was confused for a second. Are you saying that Flat Earth are using my video to advance their theories?  Would you mind sending me the link that directed you to my link?  I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Hmmm

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 07:17:27 PM »
Curious Squirrel, oops, i made a mistake by confusing plane's exhaust with me clear imagining of how those planes are going through the moon.

But, somehow, i subconsciously picked this video for a reason: the first sequence does show something weird. Just look at the edges of the moon: looks similar to 'lunar wave' phenomena.
And to me it's obvious what this means: the moon is not solid rock, it's something like a plasma-hologram!

And don't dismiss the whole video just because you didn't like one of the footages in it!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 07:20:45 PM by Hmmm »

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 09:23:52 PM »
Curious Squirrel, oops, i made a mistake by confusing plane's exhaust with me clear imagining of how those planes are going through the moon.

But, somehow, i subconsciously picked this video for a reason: the first sequence does show something weird. Just look at the edges of the moon: looks similar to 'lunar wave' phenomena.
And to me it's obvious what this means: the moon is not solid rock, it's something like a plasma-hologram!

And don't dismiss the whole video just because you didn't like one of the footages in it!
Don't even need to finish. The first 5 make it clear what's being observed, even if only one gives us any information on what's being used. They're filming from Earth. Through Atmo. This creates distortions. This is a well known effect when viewing the moon or similar objects from through the Earths atmo, and can be especially pronounced when viewing the moon at a low angle to the horizon. Without context none of these can be used as proof of anything but the fact the atmo creates issues when filming the moon through a telescope.

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 10:53:10 PM »
I see this all the time when using my 8" refractor to view the moon, it's most noticeable on warm nights due to convection and atmospheric disturbance a CS pointed out. It's also very common when observing ground objects with high magnification on a warm day.

What I don't understand is how people making these sort of videos have zero knowledge of what they are seeing and look for ridiculous and nonsensical explanations, all jumped on and gloated over by fanatical know nothings. As a professional videographer and photographer for nearly 35 years, I can only shake my dead in disbelief at these types of videos 'proving' or 'disproving' various crackpot ideas.

Roger

Hmmm

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2017, 11:36:06 PM »
Curious Squirrel , Roger G, so, your templateful explanation is refraction of light and Earth's atmosphere?
How about these 2 videos?

Are they both just fake?

Well, then use this link allintitle:(sun (blinking | flickering | flashing))
or type 'allintitle:sun blinking' in youtube search box, then randomly pick any video you like, and read through the comments(try to read them all), read the description of a video...Are ALL of those people, who claim the sun was blinking in front of them, lying??!
And yes the blinking sun 100% has to do with the moon's wave phenomenon!
Isn't it obvious: both of them are artificial systems!

(...) As a professional videographer and photographer for nearly 35 years, I can only shake my dead in disbelief at these types of videos 'proving' or 'disproving' various crackpot ideas. (..)
Roger G, when i read this part i had this question in my mind: are you a shill?

Just for example. People, who would say 'every american citizen is being spied on by their government' decades ago, would be heavily ridiculed or would be called insane. And now what is happening in our world: that cwazy paranoia of those people was proven solid!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 12:08:55 AM by Hmmm »

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 12:06:28 AM »
So your templateful explanation is refraction and Earth's atmosphere?

Are they both just fake?

Well, then use this link allintitle:(sun (blinking | flickering | flashing)) or type 'allintitle:sun blinking' in youtube search box, then randomly pick any video you like, and read through the comments(try to read them all), read the description of a video...Are ALL of those people, who claim the sun was blinking, lying??!
Isn't it obvious:both of them are artificial systems!

I've already looked at quite a few of the blinking sun videos and gave an in depth explanation on another thread. Suffice it to say that the video is not fake, it's just a screwed up video through not understanding how to use it, and a dumb interpretation of what is seen. You might also notice that the fact the sun is 'going on and off' doesn't seem to have been noticed by the guy in the shot. If you've got a video camera, try pointing it at the sun on a bright day for a couple of minutes on auto. You'll kill the camera sensor, but will see my point.

The second video is also not fake and again if you want to screw up you camera sensor just point it at the sun. The sun is the brightest object so the sensor is incapable of picking out the plane as it passes infront of the sun. You can see the light of the sun distorted by the refraction of the heated exhaust from the jet engines as it enters and exits the bright disc area of the sun's light. Of course many people with zero knowledge of camera and lens settings would rather believe a quick 'look there's a ufo' explanation and telling their buddies about it, than spending time researching what the real explanation may be, or listening to others that have the experience to know.

As a professional videographer looking at some of these rubbish videos, it occurred to me that I could probably get a big following using many different wrong focus, aperture and lens settings to make some great conspiracy and ufo videos. I could even use my special effects skills to make some realistic looking fake ones  ;D

Roger

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2017, 12:10:32 AM »
Curious Squirrel , Roger G, so, your templateful explanation is refraction of light and Earth's atmosphere?

Are they both just fake?

Well, then use this link allintitle:(sun (blinking | flickering | flashing))
or type 'allintitle:sun blinking' in youtube search box, then randomly pick any video you like, and read through the comments(try to read them all), read the description of a video...Are ALL of those people, who claim the sun was blinking in front of them, lying??!
Isn't it obvious: both of them are artificial systems!

(...) As a professional videographer and photographer for nearly 35 years, I can only shake my dead in disbelief at these types of videos 'proving' or 'disproving' various crackpot ideas. (..)
Roger G, when i read this part i had this question in my mind: are you a shill?

Hmmm, if the sun was blinking, people would notice. Have you ever seen the sun blink like that? Has ANYONE you know seen the sun blink like that?? It is the camera, not the sun. I feel like you completely ignore reality,but believe anything you see on youtube. It is more than a little weird. You've crossed the line from healthy skepticism to outright delusion. I own a telescope, I have seen the moon in great detail. It is not artificial, it doesn't glow, and it isn't covered in luminous insects. Yes, the moon can appear to ripple. That is because you are looking at it through our atmosphere, which is full of water vapor. In the winter or when the moon is high, the ripple goes away. You need some serious basic science education.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2017, 12:14:57 AM »
Sorry Hmmm, not being a resident of the US and not understanding American high school slang, I forgot to ask if you would kindly give me a  translation of Shill using the English language. Then I will know what you are talking about and can respond appropriately  :)

Thank you,

Roger

devils advocate

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2017, 12:37:56 AM »
Wait wait wait! Either you accept videos and photos or you don't. You can't reject all photographic evidence on the grounds it's too easy to fake and then post this up as"proof"