Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 03:28:20 AM »
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/trump-says-biden-would-destroy-the-suburbs-so-what-is-his-housing-plan

When an article strains to be critical of Biden, and somehow ends up as a glowing endorsement of his proposed policy. Biden's initiatives are stated in a Fox News article, without any attempt on their part to dispute the point, to reduce overall poverty by 22% and child poverty by 34%, all by (gasp!) forcing the suburbs to be more inclusive. I know, right? Pure evil!

I mean the subtext is that all of a sudden more people from urban areas (ie people of color, and obviously largely criminals) are going to move into the burbs and that's why what Biden is doing is "destroying the suburbs". I guess to the racists that make up a significant portion of Fox's viewership such consequences are terrifying.

It's just crazy that in attacking a liberal over a liberal policy, in the name of defending Trump's inane accusations, a conservative outfit can't spin things so that it really sounds like a bad idea. Unless, of course, you take issue with more people being able to make their way out of poverty, and conceivably move into your development. There goes the neighborhood, huh?

Its hard to spin it without either trashing the suburbs (So fox viewers) or outright calling city folk criminals.
Plus, I think Fox see's the writing on the wall and isn't giving it their A game right now.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2020, 07:47:06 AM »
Joe Biden is still winning by a landslide, by the way. Even more so than before.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2020, 07:51:30 AM »
The best landslide.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2020, 01:30:20 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaign-declines-fox-news-sunday-interview-chris-wallace

I mean, of course he does. And why wouldn't he?

Trump has been notorious for agreeing to nothing but softball interviews with personal friends like Sean Hannity throughout his presidency. This interview was not a sign that that attitude has changed; it's just a sign that the Trump campaign recognizes how far underwater he is, and it forced Trump to step outside his comfort zone. It was an act of desperation more than anything else.

Biden has no such problem. Biden has been doing just fine without having to subject himself to a difficult interview on a hostile network.

I'd decline the interview if I were him too. It was a publicity stunt for Trump. Biden doesn't need a publicity stunt right now, he needs to keep doing what he's been doing, because it's working.

And Fox News putting out an article challenging him for refusing the interview might feel good on their part, but it will have very, very little effect on the election, because the zombies that pay attention to Fox News have made their choice already.

Keep doing what you're doing, Joe!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 01:38:20 PM by Roundy »
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2020, 12:41:50 AM »
I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I have to admit I'm feeling a lot more optimistic about the election than I was a few months ago. Trump is his own worst enemy, and he's doing far more to hurt his chances of reelection than Biden ever could. I'd like to see Biden also decline to debate Trump. He'll take a hit for backing out, sure, but there's no benefit in a debate for him. If he gets onto a stage with Trump, Trump will simply lie. He'll lie wildly and frantically, desperate to say something, anything that could narrow the gap between them. Why give him the opportunity? There's no point in having a debate if both candidates aren't making a good-faith effort to actually discuss the issues and let the voters decide which of them has the better stance on them.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 03:48:00 AM »
Doesn’t matter. Go vote, people. (Not you Tom)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2020, 05:09:22 AM »
I think we're all mature enough to handle a discussion on the election while also agreeing to vote no matter what we think the outcome will be.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline GreatATuin

• It's turtles all the way down
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2020, 05:35:48 AM »
What if the pandemic makes it impossible to hold elections in November? Is that possibility even considered?
Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

you guys just read what you want to read

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2020, 07:33:10 AM »
What if the pandemic makes it impossible to hold elections in November? Is that possibility even considered?

Yes.
People will vote anyway tho older people (who generally vote Republican) probably won't.

Trump will declare it a sham election if he loses and can blame corona, to which everyone will go 'But you said mail in voting was full of fraud.'

I suspect you'll have alot of mail in voting tho.

Offline timterroo

• domo arigato gozaimashita
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2020, 11:12:34 PM »
Trump will declare it a sham election if he loses and can blame corona, to which everyone will go 'But you said mail in voting was full of fraud.'

I'm sure if Trump loses, there will be people on the left saying the same thing. It's a no-win situation.

I hope everyone can and does vote.
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2020, 02:51:31 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-wallace-joe-biden-fox-news-sunday

We know, we know, Fox News, we heard you the first time.  ::)

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2020, 07:05:05 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-wallace-joe-biden-fox-news-sunday

We know, we know, Fox News, we heard you the first time.  ::)
Sounds like Biden has been skipping leg-day.  >:(
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2020, 01:51:03 AM »
isn;t joey brain dead like his voters?
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2020, 02:30:59 AM »
lol, a vice presidential candidate who believes that her running mate is a rapist.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/11/flashback-kamala-harris-said-she-believed-bidens-rape-accusers/

"Its ok because I want to be VP" -Kamala probably

« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 03:17:38 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline timterroo

• domo arigato gozaimashita
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2020, 03:08:55 AM »
lol, a vice presidential candidate who believes that her running mate is a rapist.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/11/flashback-kamala-harris-said-she-believed-bidens-rape-accusers/

"Its ok because I want to be VP" -Kamala probably

I’ll admit he’s too touchy feely and that kind of behavior is not tolerated in society these days, but isnt a bit disingenuous to call it rape?

The guy you support is not any better in this regard.
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2020, 03:22:35 AM »
isnt a bit disingenuous to call it rape?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52584774

What did Tara Reade say about the alleged assault?

Ms Reade, now 56, worked as a staff assistant to Mr Biden from 1992-93 when he was a senator for the US state of Delaware.

She has said that in 1993 he forced her against a wall and put his hands under her shirt and skirt, penetrating her with a finger, after she delivered him his gym bag.

In her most graphic, detailed account yet of the alleged assault, Ms Reade told US media personality Megyn Kelly that Mr Biden kissed her neck and told her he wanted to have sex with her, using an obscene term.

"So, he had one hand underneath my shirt, and the other had, I had a skirt on, and he went down my skirt and then went up and I remember I was up almost on my tippy toes," she said.

"When he went inside the skirt, he was talking to me at the same time, and he was leaning into me and I pulled this way away from his head."

When she refused his advances, she said: "He looked at me and said, 'What the hell, man, I heard you liked me'."

She added: "He pointed his finger at me and he said 'You're nothing to me. You're nothing'."

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape

rape
noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2020, 07:40:17 AM »
It looks to me like the democrats have given up this year. Biden is a waste of space.

Their campaign is a negative one. It isn't vote for Biden. It is vote against Trump. Those types of campaigns fail to bring out base support because the base isn't enthusiastic about its own candidate. I can't see the dems winning ... thank god.

And Kamala Harris ... congratulations on being a black woman. Its the only qualification required to be Biden's VP. You are the token box ticker who is purely there because the Dems are obsessed with race, sex and victimhood.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2020, 11:05:49 AM »
It looks to me like the democrats have given up this year. Biden is a waste of space.

Their campaign is a negative one. It isn't vote for Biden. It is vote against Trump. Those types of campaigns fail to bring out base support because the base isn't enthusiastic about its own candidate. I can't see the dems winning ... thank god.

And Kamala Harris ... congratulations on being a black woman. Its the only qualification required to be Biden's VP. You are the token box ticker who is purely there because the Dems are obsessed with race, sex and victimhood.

She is also an Attorney General. Thats an accomplishment most would never sniff at.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 03:49:19 PM by Rama Set »

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2020, 11:14:43 AM »

She is also an Attorney General.
"News broke on Tuesday that Kamala Harris was ending her run for president. While there are a number of reasons her candidacy was not successful, chief among them was her decision to brand herself a “progressive prosecutor.” She was not, at least not by today’s standards."
https://theappeal.org/kamala-harris-criminal-justice-record-killed-her-presidential-run/
Doesn't seem to be a worthwhile record.