Offline Smokified

• View Profile
Re: Where are the earth pictures?
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2017, 02:53:22 AM »
chipsullivan, are you sure that russian space agencies being sincere too?

http://www.russianspaceweb.com/images/spacecraft/application/weather/elektro/earth_disk1_1.jpg
The picture you've given is just a CGI rendering, obviously!

I've found two big channels dedicated to debunking Roscosmos/NASA/ISS:
TMStudio, Макс Беляев

Watch one of the videos in the search results.
Wikipedia has a nice reference to start off for searching of space agencies hoax videos.

What information do you have to prove these images are "cgi rendering"?

Also, if you have a specific organization that is "dedicated" to proving something, usually that thing they are trying to prove is false.  Reality doesn't require that kind of effort to prove.

And before you try to claim NASA is trying to prove the earth is round, I will answer that for you preemptively:

No..they are not.  They don't have to prove the earth is round because it is, and their mission is not to prove anything, but to study and gather information.  Information that you yourself can also gather and study.

Hmmm

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2017, 07:02:45 AM »
Smokified, thanks for your reply.
I know it sounds completely stupid as an argument, but... I looked at that picture and felt internally the fakeness, computer-rendered fakeness. If it was real, i would intuitively feel it's real. "Intuition almost never lies. But you need to discern whether you're actually listening to intuition or not".
And before you try to claim NASA is trying to prove the earth is round, I will answer that for you preemptively:

I didn't even want to do that, because i myself know, that Nasa is just a space agency. And space agencies are all in lying game for at least 2 things:
the space is different than we've been willingfully/unwillingfully brainwashed with,
the sun is small and local/at varying heights(maybe there are multiple suns?! - not 100% sure about it though; the moon is local too!).

geckothegeek

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2017, 04:43:27 PM »
I know it sounds completely stupid as an argument, but... I looked at that picture and felt internally the fakeness, computer-rendered fakeness. If it was real, i would intuitively feel it's real. "Intuition almost never lies. But you need to discern whether you're actually listening to intuition or not".

I didn't even want to do that, because i myself know, that Nasa is just a space agency. And space agencies are all in lying game for at least 2 things:
the space is different than we've been willingfully/unwillingfully brainwashed with,
the sun is small and local/at varying heights(maybe there are multiple suns?! - not 100% sure about it though; the moon is local too!).

NASA is not the only space agency in the world. How about all the other countries ?

geckothegeek

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2017, 04:49:03 PM »

Have you ever heard about Amateur Radio "Moon Bounce" measurements of the distance from the earth to the moon using radio waves ? Are they lying ?
Have you ever heard about the measurements of the distance from the earth to the moon by astronomical observatories using laser beams ? Are they lying ?
How do you know about the distance from the earth to the moon ?
How do you know the space agencies are lying ?
What is it about space that you know how it is different ?
Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader ?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:32:38 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 06:02:34 AM »

"chipsullivan, are you sure that russian space agencies being sincere too?"

Yes, thanks for double checking.

Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora.

Hmmm

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2017, 03:24:43 AM »
geckothegeek,
Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader ?

Are you trying to insult me just because i question paradigm you beleive in?

What is it about space that you know how it is different ?
A lot of videos and my mild personal experience of color-changing, shapeshifting stars.

Are they lying ?
Every space-related press-release needs to be analyzed deeply multiple times!

Quote from: RebelWithoutaPause on January 9, 2017, unknown PM
either the sun is a lot closer the we are told , or the clouds are 93 Million miles away.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:27:59 AM by Hmmm »

pegasus

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2017, 09:08:38 PM »

What makes FET fail - is things like the observations that any human can make for themselves, very easily, just looking at the Sun and Moon and spending a few minutes thinking carefully about what they see.

FET fails on so many levels, so many issues, so many facts... When you take into account the "chain reaction" a given denial or assertion causes,  for instance, the sun being a ball of light, a flashlight... Just think of how many other facts, observations, plain phenomenon of reality this contradicts with in a chain, you can easily say that the FET needs to rewrite, remodel, reset literally hundreds of thousands of facts, and not all them related to astronomy, to even try to stay afloat. What do I mean by "chain reaction"? Well, lets think, why is the sun depicted as a small ball of light that acts like a flashlight? To be able to explain day and night on a FET, thats why. Funny, yes?

OTOH, I DO understand the flatters. I too am scared and bewildered when I think of space, when I think of the sun so large that it can contain 1.3 MILLION earths... That the biggest known sun, Canis Majoris, can contain 6.9 BILLION of our suns. etc. The utter insignificance of human existence is mind boggling in the light of these facts. What the subatomic particle is to us, we are to the universe... Gives me panic attacks. And the fact that we are able to COMPREHEND this and we still die away into nothingness is another cruel fact that I have not encountered any words in any human language to describe how cruel.

So the FET does give some solace, does open up a possibility to the human where it is being treated a special existence. No dark, ever expanding gigantic unfreindly universe in FET. It's human centric. And quite cosy with the wall surrounding the oceans etc.

And it's perfect movie material. But  I digress...

pegasus

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2017, 09:41:40 PM »
"FET needs to rewrite, remodel, reset literally hundreds of thousands of facts, and not all them related to astronomy"

Yes for instance FET needs to deny the existence of such flights:

https://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/syd/scl/cheap-flights-from-sydney-kingsford-smith-to-santiago-arturo-merino-benitez.html?adults=1&children=0&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&preferdirects=false&rtn=0&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&oym=1708&selectedoday=11

Since according to the FET map, no plane would be able to carry enough juice to traverse such a distance. (FETist: NASA fuels those planes midair to keep up the illusion)

And it would take about 118 hours to traverse that distance! (FETist: Those flights don't exist. It's a lie, hoax, fake news, covfefe!)

geckothegeek

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2017, 10:40:05 PM »
I recently started searching about FE, and i am truly in doubt.

Thats great,

NASA are their own worst enemies, the fact that thousands of the early moon landing tapes conveniently were erased shows that NASA fears scrutiny. If anyone still believes that the moon landings actually happened, then they are living in "911 was done by terrorists" la la land, and thats exactly where NASA and the government want them.

Regardless of the shape of the earth, when Roundies start defending the undefendable without questioning any of the numerous  air bubbles, cgi gaffes, and in 911's case, controlled demolition evidence, then its a sure sign that they are a part of the deception so be careful on here.

The FES is its own worst enemy.

And the earth was known to be a globe long before NASA came into being.