Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
China is now taunting Taiwan...  Fat Boy in NK what you got? Rodman? #1 D evar

Do you think Putin will now embarrass the BigGuy with all the Ukrainian dirt sonny boy did?

War from the sidelines...sis boom bah !!!
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
China is now taunting Taiwan...  Fat Boy in NK what you got? Rodman? #1 D evar

Do you think Putin will now embarrass the BigGuy with all the Ukrainian dirt sonny boy did?

War from the sidelines...sis boom bah !!!
No.
That requires
1. There to be dirt.
2. Him to care.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
At this point Putin could show iron clad proof that he used financial blackmail on Trump and Republicans would just ignore it and pretend it never happened.

Rama Set

At this point Putin could show iron clad proof that he used financial blackmail on Trump and Republicans would just ignore it and pretend it never happened.

They’d blame it on democrats, actually.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
If they really wanted to make some big city moves, NK would just start artillerying SK, China would take Taiwan, and Russia would keep rolling their tanks to Paris. And there's not a lot anyone could do about it.

There is but everyone's afraid Putin would just nuke the world out of spite.

Yeah that's what I mean.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
No one comes to Ukraine's aid, their island is now a place where NO military weapons will be housed ever, except Putin's. This was quick and efficient with only a few lives lost, yes a few to many but from here on out, all lives are now protected by a super power. Enjoy your freedom !
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
island
what
I'm not sure, but I suspect he means Snake Island. 13 Ukrainian soldiers were there, a Russian ship showed up and told them to surrender, they responded saying "Go fuck yourself" and then they got killed.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
Thork, what are you doing in Ukraine you crazy bastard?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Imagine believing Ukraine exists.  :-\

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Well I guess it's over?  Gas flowing like crazy thru Ukraine, Gold hammered, stocks roaring back. Time for Taiwan?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Well I guess it's over?  Gas flowing like crazy thru Ukraine, Gold hammered, stocks roaring back. Time for Taiwan?

I see no news that the fighting stopped. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Well if this doesn’t stop Putin in his tracks then I don’t know what will…

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-kicked-out-of-eurovision-after-ukraine-invasion-12551440
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
I don't see any reason to assume that Putin is in the wrong.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile

Um...

Fuck it. You do you. I guess someone needs to stick up for putin.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile

Um...

Fuck it. You do you. I guess someone needs to stick up for putin.

This is the new thing for Republicans. They have to support Putin and keep him happy, just like they do any of their other mega-donors.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline stack

• View Profile
It's funny how an opinion is based on and "backed-up" by some rando who made a TikTok video. I'm sure that guy is representative of the entirety of the Ukraine population.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Certainly not representative of:
- their PM “I don’t want a ride out, I want anti-tank ammo”
- their old women “I hope you carry sunflower seeds in your pockets so something good will come of your deaths”
- their border guards “go fuck yourself”

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
It's funny how an opinion is based on and "backed-up" by some rando who made a TikTok video. I'm sure that guy is representative of the entirety of the Ukraine population.

Why would he need to represent the entire Ukrainian population to have a valid viewpoint?