Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #7300 on: November 30, 2020, 06:33:36 AM »
You haven't been paying attention, Dave. The Republicans in charge in Georgia aren't Republicans, they are secret Deep State Democrats whose only goal all along was getting Trump out of office. That's why it makes no sense to vote in the Georgia runoffs if you believe any of this horseshit.

Honestly, with a Republican governor and a Republican Secretary of State who are both secretly Democrats, how can you be sure you're really voting in a Republican anyway? I fear for the mentally ill in Georgia. Paranoid schizophrenics who live there must be going absolutely batshit right now.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 06:39:56 AM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: November 30, 2020, 08:38:59 PM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/11/trump-election-fraud-disgraceful-endgame/

Tom, you should really read this. It's an opinion piece from a conservative outlet that outlines why Trump has already lost the election and why his attempts since to steal it have been embarrassing, shameful, and completely at odds with what a democracy is supposed to stand for.

It can be difficult but if you look hard enough it is actually possible to find conservative news outlets willing to tell the truth about the election rather than what you want to hear/read as a slavish Trump devotee.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: November 30, 2020, 09:00:15 PM »
Ha Ha TRUMP Landslide nothing less. Brain mushy Libs?

Republicans won ALL 27 “toss-up” seats this year in the US House elections thanks to President Trump’s historic landslide.

"No Republicans lost reelection this year.

Nancy Pelosi was predicted to pick up 5-15 congressional seats this year according to FOX News and liberal pollsters.
Instead, Republicans flipped 14 seats so far thanks to President Trump’s historic landslide on Election night.

The pollsters were wrong again.
And the liberal elites now want you to believe Joe Biden won an election from his basement.
What despicable liars."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/iowan-dr-mariannette-miller-meeks-wins-recount-2nd-district-14th-pick-gop-trump-coattails-proof-biden-fraud/
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 09:36:44 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7304 on: November 30, 2020, 09:54:52 PM »
But Rama, certified doesn't mean "audited for fraud". Check out this MASSIVE bombshell the trump campaign dropped that PROVES, INARGUABLY, with 17,000 LINES OF PROOF, that they have evidence of fraud.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7305 on: November 30, 2020, 09:56:41 PM »
I see "thegatewaypundit" alot.  Is that, like, the new Fox?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: November 30, 2020, 09:58:08 PM »
Republicans won ALL 27 “toss-up” seats this year in the US House elections thanks to President Trump’s historic landslide.
Right. Exactly.
So are you Trump fanboys seriously claiming that those sneaky cheating Dems stole the Presidential election but then completely forgot to rig the Senate election which was on the same ballots. Whoopsie!
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: November 30, 2020, 09:59:48 PM »
Even Fox are calling Trump out on all his bullshit so places like that and NewsMax are where the Trump fans are scurrying off to to get their "fix".
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: November 30, 2020, 10:01:53 PM »
Even Fox are calling Trump out on all his bullshit so places like that and NewsMax are where the Trump fans are scurrying off to to get their "fix".

I bet those sites have shit security and are run by Chinese globalists.

I mean, which is better for the globalist agenda: keeping you from knowing "The Truth", or making you think you already do?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #7309 on: December 01, 2020, 04:34:02 AM »
https://thebulwark.com/the-kraken-lawsuit-was-released-and-its-way-dumber-than-you-realize/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

A high level article on how stupid the Kraken is. I’ve seen a few lawyers call out some particularities that are just procedural missteps belying incompetence in the filing. Hopefully Sydney has an intern to throw under the bus.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: December 01, 2020, 04:39:37 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/huge-court-win-lets-trump-present-ballot-evidence-could-overturn-nevada-result

Big, if true.

Sounds to me like it needs to be ALL counties.  Odd its only one.  Almost as though the lawsuits are only looking at places Trump lost.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/huge-court-win-lets-trump-present-ballot-evidence-could-overturn-nevada-result

Big, if true.

I can't remember what state but I remember these voting machines were used to verify the sigs but the intensity setting was dropped down to 40% as the machines were failing, thus they could give a match at the 40% level. Remember the Dems destroyed a lot of envelopes with the sigs on them which will probably void those ballots in each state that happened. This Pres. race is over, the FRAUD was excessive and will give the rightful win to TRUMP and a whole lot of peeps are going to jail.

1. I doubt it.  It would be odd for any signature machine to have a user setting that allowed you to decrease the accuracy of the verification.
2. Any digital machine that was failing wouldn't need its sensitivity turned down to work.  Do you know how 'failing' happens on a computer?  Here's a hint: its not about accuracy calculations the CPU does.
If anything, the lens and focus system would be failing and either they'd slow down the machine to give it more time to scan or they'd just have to manually verify alot of them anyway due to constant 'failure to read' errors.  Which is what happens.

Try again.

Sorry DAVE...Not as smart as you think you are. Now this Joe clown in hiding. Like Gov. Ducey from Trump team...Dirty Dirty..

…”In Clark County, registrar Joe Gloria used a new machine to verity signatures for mail-in ballots. He inexplicably and unilaterally lowered the signature-matching accuracy standard on this machine used to count ballots to 40 percent — well below the manufacturer’s recommended setting. AI and computer-vision experts have said that once the factory setting on the machine is altered, it takes months of effort from a massive team with the appropriate expertise to get it back to a reliable standard.

There are more than 600,000 mail-ballot signatures statewide, roughly 200,000 of which have gone through this machine in Clark County. Under this system, an unbelievable 99 percent of Clark County ballots have been counted as accurate, with no opportunity for any signatures to be challenged once verified."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/nevada-trump-campaign-says-clark-county-registrar-joe-gloria-hiding-subpoena-service/
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #7311 on: December 01, 2020, 04:47:05 AM »
We look forward to the lawsuit inevitably yielding no evidence to support its claims.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: December 01, 2020, 05:06:22 AM »

Big, if true.

Sounds to me like it needs to be ALL counties.  Odd its only one.  Almost as though the lawsuits are only looking at places Trump lost.

Big, if true.

I can't remember what state but I remember these voting machines were used to verify the sigs but the intensity setting was dropped down to 40% as the machines were failing, thus they could give a match at the 40% level. Remember the Dems destroyed a lot of envelopes with the sigs on them which will probably void those ballots in each state that happened. This Pres. race is over, the FRAUD was excessive and will give the rightful win to TRUMP and a whole lot of peeps are going to jail.

1. I doubt it.  It would be odd for any signature machine to have a user setting that allowed you to decrease the accuracy of the verification.
2. Any digital machine that was failing wouldn't need its sensitivity turned down to work.  Do you know how 'failing' happens on a computer?  Here's a hint: its not about accuracy calculations the CPU does.
If anything, the lens and focus system would be failing and either they'd slow down the machine to give it more time to scan or they'd just have to manually verify alot of them anyway due to constant 'failure to read' errors.  Which is what happens.

Try again.

Sorry DAVE...Not as smart as you think you are. Now this Joe clown in hiding. Like Gov. Ducey from Trump team...Dirty Dirty..

…”In Clark County, registrar Joe Gloria used a new machine to verity signatures for mail-in ballots. He inexplicably and unilaterally lowered the signature-matching accuracy standard on this machine used to count ballots to 40 percent — well below the manufacturer’s recommended setting. AI and computer-vision experts have said that once the factory setting on the machine is altered, it takes months of effort from a massive team with the appropriate expertise to get it back to a reliable standard.

There are more than 600,000 mail-ballot signatures statewide, roughly 200,000 of which have gone through this machine in Clark County. Under this system, an unbelievable 99 percent of Clark County ballots have been counted as accurate, with no opportunity for any signatures to be challenged once verified."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/nevada-trump-campaign-says-clark-county-registrar-joe-gloria-hiding-subpoena-service/

And you are just so gullible.
Changing a variable instantly requires months of work to fix with a large team?  Come on.  Maybe if the setting wiped some machine learning database, but then it would takes months and one person to have it reset for the new setting. 
And to fix it?  Copy it from the master copy.  Like you did when it was manufactured.  Takes like 5 minutes.

To put this in perspective:
You are telling me that if I change the radio station in my car, I need to rebuild the car if I want to change it back.

Why don't you find a source other than a fake news site?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 06:42:04 AM by Lord Dave »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: December 01, 2020, 11:50:54 AM »
This is pretty good. Picks apart Trump's team's bullshit in some detail and explains why they're failing so miserably in court

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: December 01, 2020, 02:48:17 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/528088-trump-campaign-lawyer-krebs-should-be-shot-for-rejecting-presidents

Remember when Tom tried to say conservatives were better people than liberals because liberals are inherently violent? ::)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: December 01, 2020, 03:14:51 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/528088-trump-campaign-lawyer-krebs-should-be-shot-for-rejecting-presidents

Remember when Tom tried to say conservatives were better people than liberals because liberals are inherently violent? ::)

But Roundy, its not bad to kill people who don't Support Trump.  Its actually a good thing.  It makes God happy.  Trump is God.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: December 01, 2020, 05:26:05 PM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/trump-to-georgias-governor-call-off-election-it-wont-be-needed/

It's good that at least one major conservative outlet wants their readers to understand what really happened in the election. The National Review is fighting the good fight right now.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: December 01, 2020, 05:50:28 PM »
What a sorry state our country is in if the standard of praise is sticking up for democracy and the rule of law.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: December 01, 2020, 06:46:46 PM »
What a sorry state our country is in if the standard of praise is sticking up for democracy and the rule of law.

We have the majority of the Republicans in Congress complicit in an attempt to subvert democracy right now. This is probably as good as it gets.

At any rate when it comes to journalistic integrity simply telling the truth really should be the gold standard.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 06:48:44 PM by Roundy »

Rama Set

« Reply #7319 on: December 01, 2020, 09:25:05 PM »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 09:27:42 PM by Rama Set »