Government Cooperation?
« on: February 12, 2018, 06:42:43 PM »
I received a question that I don’t quite know how to answer, and I was wondering if you guys had any answers.
If different governments don’t get along in general, why would they all cooperate together convincing everyone the earth is round?
Logically, I doubt this is an exception to our disagreements. It makes sense to me that our government would hide it, but why would they all cooperate?  ???

Re: Government Cooperation?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 07:46:17 PM »
I received a question that I don’t quite know how to answer, and I was wondering if you guys had any answers.
If different governments don’t get along in general, why would they all cooperate together convincing everyone the earth is round?
Logically, I doubt this is an exception to our disagreements. It makes sense to me that our government would hide it, but why would they all cooperate?  ???

According to at least some FE'rs(not all), all the countries in the world don't really exist, and they just pretend to be different to prevent anyone reaching this conclusion.

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 09:20:43 PM »

All you would really need is 1 or 2 people in each big government (which is about 10 countries or so) to cooperate together. Those running the space programs are for the most part all educated in the same places with the same education system. It's not really hard for them to all be part of one big cover up. The rest of the governments are either left in the dark or compartmentalized so no one really knows what's going on.

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 02:31:29 AM »

All you would really need is 1 or 2 people in each big government (which is about 10 countries or so) to cooperate together. Those running the space programs are for the most part all educated in the same places with the same education system. It's not really hard for them to all be part of one big cover up. The rest of the governments are either left in the dark or compartmentalized so no one really knows what's going on.

Why do you think that people are just stupid sheep blindly following whatever they are told?

And do you forget how an American president can't even have an affair without the whole world finding out? And that's not even a complex secret.
Nicole, show me schematics for "Flat Earth."

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 02:48:53 AM »
All governments are recognized by international law.
They have to follow international protocol.
The EU right now is being flooded with refuges not from their own countries request for them but from the international agreement they signed on to and that is the European Union which is part of the United Nations.
The refuges are being forced on them.
All countries governments are bond to exercise their duties of displaced refuges by international agreement.
If they don't then the UN can sanction them.

Go to the 4:30 sec mark and watch the Chinese spaceship footage.
What a joke compared to NASA movies. Yet the USA backed the Chinese and said they did go to the moon.
Just look at the air bubbles coming from the underwater filming scene.
What a joke.
The Tesla car has air bubbles as well but nothing like that low budget Chinese film.

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 03:01:16 AM »
All governments are recognized by international law.
They have to follow international protocol.
The EU right now is being flooded with refuges not from their own countries request for them but from the international agreement they signed on to and that is the European Union which is part of the United Nations.
The refuges are being forced on them.
All countries governments are bond to exercise their duties of displaced refuges by international agreement.
If they don't then the UN can sanction them.

What a joke compared to NASA movies. Yet the USA backed the Chinese and said they did go to the moon.
What a joke.
The Tesla car has air bubbles as well but nothing like that low budget Chinese film.

I'm not going to delve into your delusion of air bubbles. But I will say I didn't know there was video of the Chinese rover landing like that. Pretty neat stuff. Do you have other "fake" videos of this quality as well?

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 03:27:49 AM »
If they are not air bubbles what are they?
How come the footage of the NASA space movies don't have then?

I do have more for you to see.
http://www.univverse.org/science/nasa-mars-hoax-rover-is-on-devon-island-canada-you-decide/
Matching landscapes on Mars that are identical to earths and hidden animals in Mars rocks that are the same animals as earth.

If that is not enough google "Devon Island, Canada, Mars "
I am sure you will find lots to read.

If you are caught fudging one picture then why would I trust all the other pictures?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 07:12:48 AM »
Why would they film the Tesla "fake video underwater?  :D
They could just CGI the whole thing or use green screen.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 09:14:58 AM »

The side view is clearly an animation, but the rest looks OK.

What a joke.

"What a joke" hardly qualifies as quantitative analysis. Can you prove that any of the 'air bubbles' are actually air?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 09:17:24 AM »

OK, there's one tranche of disbelievers saying it was filmed underwater, and another saying it was CGI/Green Screen.

Can they both be right? If not, why do we never see them arguing amongst themselves? 

Why do we never see this with other Team Hoax contradictions?

Nearly?

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 04:55:05 PM »

Under water gives a good effect. They use all and every method at hand.

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2018, 06:50:30 PM »

Under water gives a good effect. They use all and every method at hand.

I guess lucasarts never got the memo on that one. Did you happen to notice that those "air bubbles" never begin to float in one direction like, oh I don't know, real air bubbles?

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2018, 07:07:52 PM »
Astronaut finds water pooling in helmet during spacewalk

He pissed his space suit. lol

ISS international space station can't explain scuba gear and bubbles in space

😂Astro-not Scott Kelly Questioned About "Bubbles In Space" ✅ Flat Earth

They are flecks of paint. Oh my god.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 07:58:35 PM »
Prove that they're air bubbles, then, for they don't seem to behave like any air bubbles I've ever seen.

Nearly?

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2018, 08:11:38 PM »
Prove that they're air bubbles, then, for they don't seem to behave like any air bubbles I've ever seen.

They are flicks of paint falling of the space ship as the pretend spaceman said.

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 04:32:38 PM »
Delingpole: NOAA Caught Adjusting Big Freeze out of Existence

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has yet again been caught exaggerating  ‘global warming’ by fiddling with the raw temperature data.

This time, that data concerns the recent record-breaking cold across the northeastern U.S. which NOAA is trying to erase from history.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/20/delingpole-noaa-caught-adjusting-big-freeze-out-of-existence/

‘Global warming’ is not about the science – UN Admits: ‘Climate change policy is about how we redistribute the world’s wealth’

Ottmar Edenhofer, lead author of the IPCC’s fourth summary report released in 2007 candidly expressed the priority. Speaking in 2010, he advised, “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. Instead, climate change policy is about how we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth.”

Or, as U.N. climate chief Christina Figueres pointedly remarked, the true aim of the U.N.’s 2014 Paris climate conference was “to change the [capitalist] economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.”

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/05/24/global-warming-is-not-about-the-science-un-admits-climate-change-policy-is-about-how-we-redistribute-the-worlds-wealth/

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 05:22:53 PM »
Is the NOAA the only source of climate data in the world?

Nearly?

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 05:37:05 PM »
Delingpole: NOAA Caught Adjusting Big Freeze out of Existence

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has yet again been caught exaggerating  ‘global warming’ by fiddling with the raw temperature data.

This time, that data concerns the recent record-breaking cold across the northeastern U.S. which NOAA is trying to erase from history.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/20/delingpole-noaa-caught-adjusting-big-freeze-out-of-existence/

‘Global warming’ is not about the science – UN Admits: ‘Climate change policy is about how we redistribute the world’s wealth’

Ottmar Edenhofer, lead author of the IPCC’s fourth summary report released in 2007 candidly expressed the priority. Speaking in 2010, he advised, “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. Instead, climate change policy is about how we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth.”

Or, as U.N. climate chief Christina Figueres pointedly remarked, the true aim of the U.N.’s 2014 Paris climate conference was “to change the [capitalist] economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.”

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/05/24/global-warming-is-not-about-the-science-un-admits-climate-change-policy-is-about-how-we-redistribute-the-worlds-wealth/

I'm not following. What does this have to do with the original topic?

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2018, 05:59:08 PM »
Astronaut finds water pooling in helmet during spacewalk

He pissed his space suit. lol

ISS international space station can't explain scuba gear and bubbles in space

😂Astro-not Scott Kelly Questioned About "Bubbles In Space" ✅ Flat Earth

They are flecks of paint. Oh my god.

Again, good videos I have never seen before. Really love the part in the third video where he asks if it's possible that they were filming underwater and the audience burst's with laughter. Epic.

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2018, 06:00:58 PM »

I'm not following. What does this have to do with the original topic?

Government Cooperation?

The post is dead on topic.
Governments are under the UN jurisdiction and if they are caught lying about global warming the odds are they are lying about everything else.
The government uses NOAA as the source to inform the pubic of where the poles are moving.
And the info they are providing is false. "50 years of Victory" north pole marking data has proven it.

All of the alphabet gangs cooperate. Space travel and global warming are huge money makers so why would a country shot itself in the foot and cut that revenue?
Tax payers make the countries go around.