İntikam

%100 evidence that proves the holocaust is true!
« on: April 27, 2016, 10:35:24 AM »
%100 evidence that i don't accept and causes me banned from some sites because of to deny the massacre.

I like Jews. But i don't like zyonists. Because zyionism is a guilty of humanity that targeting to destroy everytinh except themselves. If my ideas aren't true, you can change my ideas, i'm open to every kind of ideas.

Rama Set

Re: %100 evidence that proves the holocaust is true!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »
If thousands of eye-witnesses from both sides of the event and corroborating physical evidence don't convince you, I seriously doubt a debate on an internet forum will.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 04:01:15 PM »
If thousands of eye-witnesses from both sides of the event and corroborating physical evidence don't convince you, I seriously doubt a debate on an internet forum will.

Smart. Nip this one in the bud now. It's virtually impossible to convince someone who willfully ignores reality that they are wrong so why get baited into a useless debate? Mods please lock thread.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 04:18:40 PM »

Smart. Nip this one in the bud now. It's virtually impossible to convince someone who willfully ignores reality that they are wrong so why get baited into a useless debate? Mods please lock thread.

Yeah, better delete the forums entirely while we're at it because clearly debating the shape of the Earth is equally pointless. All of those pesky flat earthers are just "willfully ignoring reality".

Or, you know, you could just let discussion happen and not participate if you don't like it?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 06:16:47 PM »

Yeah, better delete the forums entirely while we're at it because clearly debating the shape of the Earth is equally pointless. All of those pesky flat earthers are just "willfully ignoring reality".

Please keep discussions regarding the shape of the Earth in the proper subforums, thank you.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

İntikam

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 07:47:06 AM »

I don't believe that i don't see it. Am i acting wrong?

İntikam

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 07:56:12 AM »
who knows how many Germans was killed by and how many German women was raped by Stalin army?

Who knows How many millions of Ukranian was killed by Stalin without there isn't a war?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:00:40 AM by İntikam »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 02:35:58 PM »

I don't think there is a single eye witness who saw the murder of 6 million jews.

İntikam

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 08:43:51 AM »
Hey! I'm still waiting to be convinced. There is no one who can convince me?

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 10:22:13 AM »

If you are so dumb as to put that, there is no hope for you. 
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

İntikam

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 11:00:05 AM »
Firstly prove that you are not.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 11:20:21 PM »
I suggest it's worthwhile checking out Michael Shermer, president of the Skeptics Society and author of 'Denying History.'

http://www.holocaust-trc.org/denying-history/

Sol Littman who is a bit more outspoken also wrote an informative and more succinct book about holocaust denial published by the Simon Wiesenthal Centre back in the 1980's.

The  difference is Shermer exhibits more patience with his enemies and his book delves considerably deeper into the issues and evidences for the holocaust as well as distortions of revisionists. In fact, Michael Shermer debated Mark Weber, the longest running president of the Institute for Historical Review which is the principle holocaust revisionist organization in the world since its founding in the late 1970's.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:44:14 AM by Dionysios »

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 11:41:45 PM »
I've read some of IHR's literature, and I'll comment on one specific aspect with a view to demonstrating how this organization regularly lies and omits pertinent (game changing) facts on virtually every aspect of the holocaust.

The IHR accurately quotes the Auschwitz memorial and other sources that about 2 million Jews died from poison gassing. They quote this in order to claim the 6 million figure is bogus without mentioning that the 6 million figure incorporates Jews who died at the hands of Nazis in WWII by all causes including those who were murdered by Ukrainian collaborationists or died in Nazi labor camps. 

Michael Shermer has read holocaust revisionist literature extensively, and he is familiar with the points in which they are correct including a couple of urban legends such as people allegedly being burned alive in the ovens and stories about human soap (if I recall his argument correctly). He is knowledgeable of both sides of the literature. To their credit, the staff at the major Holocaust Museums in the US seem to be knowledgeable of such details as well as false claims were pointed out during a recent tour I had of the one in Los Angeles.

The non-

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2016, 12:01:46 AM »
I'd like to mention one other aspect. The idea that the gas chambers were a lie is one of the major pillars of holocaust denial. David Irving mentioned in his trial that the gas chambers at Auschwitz are reconstructed and not originals. When I first read about this year's ago, the idea immediately arose in my mind that it was fabricated because it's a big lie. However, Irving is a crude deceiver omitting a huge fact:  The original gas chambers were destroyed by the Nazis themselves in order to destroy the evidence. They knew it was a huge crime and tried to hide it. There were many labor camps in Nazi Europe, but there were only six death camps. And the death camps were Top Secret because the SS wanted to hide their crime. Thus, the death camps were razed to the ground as the Nazis retreated in order to destroy the evidence. Himmler ordered the entire Sobibor extermination camp destroyed just after a successful escape in order to destroy any evidence that would corroborate the escapees' testimony.

There was a problem for the Nazis' secret because the Soviet Army overran the Majdanek death camp before the SS could destroy the evidence. Thus, original poison gas chambers used in the holocaust to murder Jews en masse are still on display at Majdanek in Poland today as standing evidence and testimony as to what happened. Majdanek is the best preserved of all the death camps thanks to the Soviet Army. If one ever plans to visit Poland to visit holocaust sites, then Majdanek should be the one place not to miss because the things there are originals rather than later recreations.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2016, 12:26:28 AM »
Most major holocaust revosionists have depended upon the investigations of Fred Leuchter at Auschwitz and the samples he gathered from there for testing to bolster their claim that gas chambers are a myth.

The documentary 'Mr.Death' as well as professional historians like Robert Jan Van Pelt have scrutinized and debunked Fred Leuchter.

'Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred Leuchter'

Leuchter found what he called insignificant traces of poison gas in samples of the Auschwitz gas chamber wall which he chiseled off and took back to the U.S. in the late 1980's. He then submitted them to a professional lab for testing, but he made a cardinal mistake. He should have tested for traces of the poison only on the paint or the surface of the gas chamber wall. Instead, Leuchter broke off huge chunks of the wall and submitted them to the lab without mentioning where it had come from. The lab technician, by his own testimony in court, ground up the entire chunks into dust, and it is this dust that was tested. The lab tester did not learn where it had come from until after he testified in court. He says that his grounding it into dust destroys its validity as a sample. There may have very well been significant traces of the poison gas on the wall surface even after all those decades of exposure to the elements, but he grounded whole chunks into dust not knowing the area which should be tested because Leuchter had kept him ignorant of pertinent details including where the sample had come from and what he was trying to prove. Amazingly, evidence of small trace amounts of poison gas yet came out in the results which Leuchter prejudicial lot dismissed as insignificant. So much for his objectivity and reliability.