Chemtrails
« on: July 30, 2017, 07:07:55 PM »
Hello everyone!

I wonder what people think about Chemtrails?

Chemtrails are the  often white or greyish vapour trails left by aeroplanes in the sky. The trails should disappear quickly if it's just from normal aviation fuel. Chemtrails do not disappear quickly sometimes they can linger in the sky for a long time after the aeroplane has left the area of sky you can see.

Chemtrails to me contain weather engineering chemicals and as chemicals that rain down on human being's, animals and vegetation. We are inhaling the particles, it's getting into our skin and into our food.

I find the whole thing of chemtrails quite frightening.

Rama Set

Re: Chemtrails
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 07:28:16 PM »
Good thing they probably don't exist. In the meantime you should study contrails, because they are not caused by aviation fuel.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 08:06:51 PM »
Hello everyone!

I wonder what people think about Chemtrails?

Chemtrails are the  often white or greyish vapour trails left by aeroplanes in the sky. The trails should disappear quickly if it's just from normal aviation fuel. Chemtrails do not disappear quickly sometimes they can linger in the sky for a long time after the aeroplane has left the area of sky you can see.

Chemtrails to me contain weather engineering chemicals and as chemicals that rain down on human being's, animals and vegetation. We are inhaling the particles, it's getting into our skin and into our food.

Yeah, Rama is right, its not exhaust from the fuel, its actually water vapor thwt crystalizes after going from a super hot engine to freezing air. 

Also, if it were chemicals raining down on us, why would they stay in the air so long?  Why not actually rain down? 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 12:15:36 AM »
QUOTE:
END QUOTE:

So do I,

Many Flat Earthers are involved with exposing that particular conspiracy,
There are also other methods they use to posion us, investigate Monsanto.
That's not to mention what they are putting in the water. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 12:17:13 AM by Dither »
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Smokified

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 01:16:00 AM »
Chemtrails are the  often white or greyish vapour trails left by aeroplanes in the sky. 

They are not "chemtrails", they are vapor trails caused by air flowing over and under the plane's wings which causes rapid condensation.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 02:10:44 AM »
Good thing they probably don't exist. In the meantime you should study contrails, because they are not caused by aviation fuel.

Sorry, what?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

Cloud seeding is a form of weather modification, a way of changing the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds, by dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud. The usual intent is to increase precipitation (rain or snow), but hail and fog suppression are also widely practiced in airports.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 02:12:15 AM by disputeone »

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 02:21:40 AM »
Here's a post I made earlier. It might just be negligence and chasing profits but we are being poisoned by ourselves.

Or should I?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/pharmaceuticals-in-the-water/

CCE cites a recent Stony Brook University study showing that some fish species in New York’s Jamaica Bay are experiencing “feminization”—the ratio of female to male winter flounder was 10 to one in the studied area—likely a result of flushed pharmaceuticals that can act as “hormone mimics” and cause such effects. New York’s Department of Environmental Conservation concurs, citing a number of other studies underscoring the impacts on aquatic life. What irks CCE about the problem is that almost all known sources of drugs in the environment first pass through wastewater treatment plants where they could be filtered out, but these facilities are not required to be equipped with pharmaceutical filter devices.

https://www.healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/%7Bac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a%7D/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

“The interesting thing we discovered was that, on average, when we measured the testosterone in the blood of a 60-year-old in 1989 it was higher than that in a different 60-year-old measured in 1995,”2 said Thomas Travison, PhD, of the New England Research Institutes, Watertown, Mass. “We observed the same phenomenon over a wide range of ages.”

http://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/effects-on-body

The body has a system for controlling testosterone, sending messages through hormones and chemicals that are released into the bloodstream. In the brain, the hypothalamus tells the pituitary gland how much testosterone is needed, and the pituitary relays that information to the testicles.

Testosterone plays a role in certain behaviors, including aggression and dominance. It also helps to spark competitiveness and boost self-esteem. Just as sexual activity can affect testosterone levels, taking part in competitive activities can cause a man’s testosterone levels to rise or fall. Low testosterone may result in a loss of confidence and lack of motivation. It can also lower a man’s ability to concentrate or cause feelings of sadness. Low testosterone can cause sleep disturbances and lack of energy.

It’s important to note, however, that testosterone is only one factor that influences personality traits. Other biological and environmental factors are also involved.

Rama Set

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 03:51:10 AM »
Oh no, you don't think cloud seeding is the same as the chemtrail conspiracy, do you?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 08:48:24 PM »
Ever since Trump got in office they have been pretty non existent where I live now. Before it was almost daily.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 08:52:52 PM »
Ever since Trump got in office they have been pretty non existent where I live now. Before it was almost daily.

Right....
Commercial airlines?

And if he did stop such a terrible thing, why isn't he bragging about how Obama was poisoning you?

Sorry but you're either lying or there's another reason and you just don't know it.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2017, 12:14:20 AM »

Right....
Commercial airlines?

And if he did stop such a terrible thing, why isn't he bragging about how Obama was poisoning you?

Sorry but you're either lying or there's another reason and you just don't know it.

Chemtrails have been going on long before Obama. It's actually quite nice to see the blue skies again.

Maybe he was actually able to do some draining of the swamp peoples, while cutting some budget expenditures?

If you didn't see chemtrails, you just aren't a very observant person. Lord knows they were everywhere.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 04:58:48 AM »

Right....
Commercial airlines?

Chemtrails have been going on long before Obama. It's actually quite nice to see the blue skies again.

Maybe he was actually able to do some draining of the swamp peoples, while cutting some budget expenditures?

If you didn't see chemtrails, you just aren't a very observant person. Lord knows they were everywhere.

I used to live newe Stewart Airport and Air National Guard base.  I saw contrails often.  Never chemtrails.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 02:52:36 PM »

Right....
Commercial airlines?

I used to live newe Stewart Airport and Air National Guard base.  I saw contrails often.  Never chemtrails.

Probably because you're not educated enough to search the USPTO for them to know they exist. But TY for being you.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 02:54:49 PM »

Right....
Commercial airlines?

Probably because you're not educated enough to search the USPTO for them to know they exist. But TY for being you.

So secret chemicals sprayed from planes to do stuff to the population has a patent?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 03:00:42 PM »

Right....
Commercial airlines?

So secret chemicals sprayed from planes to do stuff to the population has a patent?

Dude your ignorance is showing. The process of nana particulates disbursed from aircraft has been around probably longer than you since you're acting no childish. These particulates are causing damage to crops, forests, humans and obviously brains. Good luck and good bowling !

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 03:05:06 PM »

Right....
Commercial airlines?

Dude your ignorance is showing. The process of nana particulates disbursed from aircraft has been around probably longer than you since you're acting no childish. These particulates are causing damage to crops, forests, humans and obviously brains. Good luck and good bowling !
Yes, cloud seeding, spraying pesticides, napalm, agent orange, fire fighting.... But we're talking about chem trails, not methods of spraying chemicals from airplanes.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 03:08:37 PM »

Right....
Commercial airlines?

Yes, cloud seeding, spraying pesticides, napalm, agent orange, fire fighting.... But we're talking about chem trails, not methods of spraying chemicals from airplanes.

OPEN book, nano particulates....

If anyone is close to an expert on vapor trails or contrails, I am. We all watched the movie "Topgun". Well I lived right on top of the nations topgun marine base "Fightertown USA", protecting the west coast of the US. I saw more hotshots and vapor trails than 99% of you. I know the difference.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 03:40:52 PM by J-Man »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 05:32:13 PM »

Right....
Commercial airlines?

OPEN book, nano particulates....
Gonna have to give context there.  Cause nano particulates is kinda vague.  Might as well say "nono particles"

If anyone is close to an expert on vapor trails or contrails, I am. We all watched the movie "Topgun". Well I lived right on top of the nations topgun marine base "Fightertown USA", protecting the west coast of the US. I saw more hotshots and vapor trails than 99% of you. I know the difference.

What are your qualifications?  For being an expert.  I imagine chemistry, meteorology, avionics?

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2017, 11:54:25 AM »
A long video but skip to 7.00 to see the planes.

Why are these passenger planes full of gas tanks?
Why do the so called contrails tic tac toe across the sky?
Why do they (contrails) form clouds afterwards?

Why do birds suddenly appear ect... 
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 02:22:00 PM »
Good questions.  Maybe you could source the images cause I doubt the guy talking about it actually took those pictures.
Hell, that could easily be fake pictures for all we know.  Or a mobile chemistry lab.  Or they're transporting chemicals that need constant attention and can't be safely stored.  Or those are pesticides.  Or fire fighting implements.  Or testing air plane crashes with various chemicals onboard.  etc...etc...

Or this:

http://www.snopes.com/trump-tour-chemtrail-plane/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:23:59 PM by Lord Dave »