Offline Boodidlie

• God is sovereign and I'm just along for the ride
    • View Profile
    • dadmansabode
is salvation forever or can one lose their salvation
« on: April 26, 2019, 02:09:07 AM »
I believe (Biblical) Salvation is forever ... If you are indeed a 'saved' individual,
you did nothing to gain that salvation and you can do nothing to lose salvation <><
He who forknew you will indeed bring you to full ultimate glory ... Romans 8:28-30
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:13:21 AM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
Re: is salvation forever or can one lose their salvation
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 11:48:16 PM »
God is sovereign and I'm along for the ride, watching and anticipating our Lord to retrieve his Bride

..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 05:50:44 PM »
I believe (Biblical) Salvation is forever ... If you are indeed a 'saved' individual,
you did nothing to gain that salvation and you can do nothing to lose salvation <><
He who forknew you will indeed bring you to full ultimate glory ... Romans 8:28-30

Please learn how to quote properly:
Romans 8:28-30 King James Version (KJV)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 03:43:24 AM »
Please learn how to quote properly: < it's my own comment on the verse ...... Einstein

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it < Miracles cannot be 'demonstrated' ... that's why we call them miracles < God's involvement

the eyewitness account of Creation - John MacArthur

« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 04:28:31 AM by Boodidlie »

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 04:27:36 AM »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 05:13:07 AM »
God made man flawed and knew they were flawed since he knows all.
God made rules that man had to follow or they'd be sinners.
Rules are directly contradictory to how God made us.
God says we are all rule breakers at birth.
The only way to be saved is to whorship God.

God made you, quite literally, a sinner.  Kinda weird to go to him to fix it, no?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 04:16:21 AM »
the sovereignty of God and the will of man run side by side

indeed those who end up in Hell, will be those who have shaken their fist in God's face their entire lives

four marks of a Hell-bound man .. Recorded Feb 11 1990

four ways to miss Heaven .. Recorded May 04 1997
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 04:01:54 PM by Boodidlie »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 05:38:09 AM »
the sovereignty of God and the will of man run side by side

indeed those who end up in Hell, will be those who have shaken their fist in God's face their entire lives
I would hope those who used their faith as a weapon against others as well.  Ya know, assholes.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 03:45:08 PM »
those who used their faith as a weapon against others

........................... likewise

The Media Won’t Say It, but Christians Are the No. 1 Persecuted Group Worldwide
Sri Lanka. April 21. Five hundred wounded, over 300 dead in terrorist attacks. According to mainstream media and many in the international community, these attacks were another senseless assault on “humanity.” But the destruction of Christian churches on Easter morning was not motivated by generic hatred. We know exactly why these men, women, and children died. They died for their Christian faith. On the holiest day in the Christian calendar, three bombs ripped through Christian churches, killing hundreds who had gathered peacefully to celebrate Christ’s resurrection from the dead.
But international leaders have studiously avoided calling this what it is: anti-Christian persecution.
........... Continue >

This is for those who would like to know -- the grim reality of the last days .... VIDEO
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:51:03 PM by Boodidlie »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 02:54:27 AM »
those who used their faith as a weapon against others

........................... likewise

The Media Won’t Say It, but Christians Are the No. 1 Persecuted Group Worldwide
Sri Lanka. April 21. Five hundred wounded, over 300 dead in terrorist attacks. According to mainstream media and many in the international community, these attacks were another senseless assault on “humanity.” But the destruction of Christian churches on Easter morning was not motivated by generic hatred. We know exactly why these men, women, and children died. They died for their Christian faith. On the holiest day in the Christian calendar, three bombs ripped through Christian churches, killing hundreds who had gathered peacefully to celebrate Christ’s resurrection from the dead.
But international leaders have studiously avoided calling this what it is: anti-Christian persecution.
........... Continue >

This is for those who would like to know -- the grim reality of the last days .... VIDEO

1. CARM lists agnostics as Atheists.  Hard to take it seriously.
2. Atheism isn't a religion.  Buddhism is an atheist religion, but calling atheist a religion is like calling theist a religion.  Are you a Theist or a Christian?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Rohingya_persecution
Yeah.... 300 dead in a terrorist attack is bad but ethnic cleansing by a government is worse.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2019, 06:06:55 PM »
Atheism isn't a religion

we'll have to agree to disagree ..... especially 'militant' atheism

Atheist [ey-thee-ist] one who trusts and worships the mind of man as 'highest authority'

Atheism As A Religion: An Introduction to the World's Least Understood Faith

1. CARM lists agnostics as Atheists .... pfft !! ... may as well be the same ... they both have the same destination
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 06:09:55 PM by Boodidlie »

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 07:32:53 PM »
God made you, quite literally, a sinner.  Kinda weird to go to him to fix it, no?
You can't pray the gay away, Lord Dave.

God seems very authoritarian in this scenario. He's the sovereign forever, no debate. I mean where is the vote? There are other candidates. I've been reading the manifesto from Satan at it is very attractive. Sex with whomever or whatever you like, you can kill people you don't like, need some money ... just go take it from someone who has some, no praying, no worship, you can masturbate until it drops off, never feel guilty about anything ever again, never have to apologise, the music is better and clothes are optional. I say let's give this Satan guy 5 years in office and see if we don't all prefer this alternative.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1