Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2021, 07:36:21 PM »
You guys didn't even argue that your opponents were mistaken about what Biden did.

Quote from: Снупс
That's literally what many of us have been saying.

Where was it argued that I was mistaken about what Biden did?

That they aren't embarrassing. Nobody is conceding that.

If you guys didn't think that it was embarrassing enough to justify with "But Trump" then you would not have done a "But Trump," as there would be nothing embarrassing to try and justify.

The next time Biden does something embarrassing you will also "But Trump", simply because Joe Biden is an embarrassment and you have no good defense.

It's painfully clear you have simply ignored what anyone has written. And you should be embarrassed.

What basically everyone has been saying over and over again is, "I don't find that embarrassing, period. But holy heck I did find an innumerable amount of embarrassing gaffes, events, statements, etc., with our former President. And as a consequence of your hypocrisy, Tom, why do you find something embarrassing for Biden, but nothing for Trump when there are four years of what anyone would consider embarrassments?"

I mean c'mon, what's more cringe-worthy embarrassing than the leader of the free world begging a State official in Georgia to find 11k+ votes for him? And you think having a stutter and stumbling over a word or forgetting a General's name is "embarrassing"? We obviously have different criteria for the application of the word.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2021, 10:15:13 PM »
I mean c'mon, what's more cringe-worthy embarrassing than the leader of the free world begging a State official in Georgia to find 11k+ votes for him?

How about the leader of the Free World threatening those same state officials because they wouldn't lie for him?

Actually, maybe that's not embarrassing so much as frightening.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2021, 04:17:12 AM »
It's painfully clear you have simply ignored what anyone has written. And you should be embarrassed.

What basically everyone has been saying over and over again is, "I don't find that embarrassing, period."

Actions speak louder than words. If you have to argue "But Trump" you are conceding that your opponent's accusations have merit. No one justifies anything if they didn't think there was merit of the opposite.

I mean c'mon, what's more cringe-worthy embarrassing than the leader of the free world begging a State official in Georgia to find 11k+ votes for him? And you think having a stutter and stumbling over a word or forgetting a General's name is "embarrassing"? We obviously have different criteria for the application of the word.

If I were arguing this I wouldn't argue "But Biden". That would be conceding that there might be something to be embarrassed about. I would probably call into question your competency in determining context, because it was "There is clearly significant evidence of fraud. You only need to legally establish xx number of votes. You must be either incompetent or compromised because you are not doing your job."

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2021, 04:19:22 AM »
And round and round we go!
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2021, 05:22:10 AM »

What basically everyone has been saying over and over again is, "I don't find that embarrassing, period."

Actions speak louder than words. If you have to argue "But Trump" you are conceding that your opponent's accusations have merit. No one justifies anything if they didn't think there was merit of the opposite.

If I were arguing this I wouldn't argue "But Biden". That would be conceding that there might be something to be embarrassed about. I would probably call into question your competency in determining context, because it was "There is clearly significant evidence of fraud. You only need to legally establish xx number of votes. You must be either incompetent or compromised because you are not doing your job."

The only reason Trump came up was in pointing out your hypocrisy. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. 

And you can spare us your lack of competency when it comes to the context that Biden won and Trump lost. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2021, 08:19:12 AM »
Actions speak louder than words.

So what? All we have on a forum like this IS words.

If you have to argue "But Trump" you are conceding that your opponent's accusations have merit.

No, this is not a concession, despite you claiming as such
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2021, 09:30:42 AM »
If you have to argue "But Trump" you are conceding that your opponent's accusations have merit. No one justifies anything if they didn't think there was merit of the opposite.

Why are you ignoring my post where I clearly explained this? There are two separate points.
The first is that none of us find Biden an embarrassment.
The second "but Trump" point exposes your hypocrisy.

This is not difficult to understand.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2021, 11:28:03 AM »
If you have to argue "But Trump" you are conceding that your opponent's accusations have merit. No one justifies anything if they didn't think there was merit of the opposite.

Why are you ignoring my post where I clearly explained this? There are two separate points.
The first is that none of us find Biden an embarrassment.
The second "but Trump" point exposes your hypocrisy.

This is not difficult to understand.

Me: Biden Bad

You: You are a hypocrite because something about Trump Bad.

In this argument you are accepting the argument that Biden Bad and try to counter it with something about Trump Bad. If Biden Bad had no merit you would have countered that I was wrong about what what he actually said, misinterpreted context, etc. This was not even attempted. You accepted the argument and went directly to Trump Bad.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 11:33:32 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2021, 11:30:45 AM »

No. Once more for the hard of thinking:

You: Biden Bad

Me: 1) Biden not bad. 2) You are a hypocrite saying Biden Bad when you have spent 4 years saying Trump Good when he does the exact same things and worse.

See? Two separate points. I don't know how to make this clearer.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2021, 11:33:19 AM »
If Biden Bad had no merit you would have countered that I was wrong about what what he actually said, misinterpreted context, etc. This was not even attempted.
Liar

By arguing "but Trump" you are telling us that you believe that Biden is as embarrassing like you believe Trump was
No. Because I don’t believe that someone stumbling over words is in itself embarrassing..

And I note you continue to ignore the data I have provided that Biden is more popular than Trump ever was in the US
And that he is more popular than Trump in many foreign countries.

So, OK, you find him embarrassing. We know why. But a lot of people don't.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 11:34:53 AM by AllAroundTheWorld »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2021, 11:43:43 AM »

No. Once more for the hard of thinking:

You: Biden Bad

Me: 1) Biden not bad. 2) You are a hypocrite saying Biden Bad when you have spent 4 years saying Trump Good when he does the exact same things and worse.

See? Two separate points. I don't know how to make this clearer.

The problem is that you should have stopped at 1. In a discussion on Prince Andrew you don't need to justify Prince Andrew's alleged pedophilia by pointing out the famous pedophiles and criminal child abusers you think exist in America and the 'hyprocracy' of criticizing Prince Andrew. That's basically accepting the arguments against Prince Andrew and justifying his criminal behavior.

Rama Set

« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2021, 11:54:22 AM »
Tom keeps using the operator "Yes" + "But" between the first and second points instead of "No" + "And"

1st point: Biden Bad
2nd point: Trump Bad

Tom keeps claiming its being said "Yes Biden bad but Trump bad"

The reality is whats being claimed is "No, Biden not bad and Trump bad"

He obviously is just trolling because its all he has now that its obvious that Trump really did lose and that he isn't getting back in.

Rama Set

« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2021, 11:58:31 AM »
In other news, Biden is well ahead of his stated goal of having 100M vaccinated in 100 days.  At 50 days the USA had over 75M vaccinated.  Nice job, Canada is jealous.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2021, 12:21:37 PM »
In a discussion on Prince Andrew you don't need to justify Prince Andrew's alleged pedophilia by pointing out the famous pedophiles and criminal child abusers you think exist in America and the 'hyprocracy' of criticizing Prince Andrew.

OK. Firstly, I don't think there's any debate to be had about whether paedophilia is a bad thing.

But there are still 2 separate points here. Pointing out inconsistency - the way a person criticises Person A for doing something when they have previously not criticised Person B, or even defended them, for doing the same thing - is completely separate from whether you agree with their criticism of Person A.

I can agree with someone's criticisms of Prince Andrew and also question why they didn't criticise, or even defended, Gary Glitter for the same thing (you might need to Google him, not sure if he ever made it in the US). Doing that is NOT a justification of the alleged actions of Prince Andrew.

Or I can disagree with someone's criticisms of Biden and also question why they didn't criticise or even defended Trump for the same thing.

I can say "yes, I agree with you but why were you fine with this other person doing the same thing?"
Or can say "I disagree with you and why were you fine with this other person doing the same thing?"

See? These are two independent points. The latter point does not imply agreement with the first.

« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2021, 02:22:49 PM »
Whenever you justify a bad or embarrassing behavior you are conceding that it is bad or embarrassing.

i'm glad you agree that trump's loss to biden in the 2020 general was extremely embarrassing
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 02:33:30 PM by garygreen »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline HereForResearch

• I come in peace.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel.
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2021, 12:35:20 AM »
I think he's alright
Regards,
James Adrian.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2021, 10:56:05 AM »
I mean c'mon, what's more cringe-worthy embarrassing than the leader of the free world begging a State official in Georgia to find 11k+ votes for him?

How about the leader of the Free World threatening those same state officials because they wouldn't lie for him?

Actually, maybe that's not embarrassing so much as frightening.
Actually, there were no threats. Fake news diet can be bad for your reputation.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2021, 10:43:45 AM »
This video clip seems greenscreened, clearly demonstrating such at one prominent point:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 10:54:31 AM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2021, 11:16:22 AM »
This video clip seems greenscreened, clearly demonstrating such at one prominent point:

Yeah that’s weird.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2021, 11:57:00 AM »

Yeah that’s weird.
Crazy the PTB would allow such a thing to be aired, don't you think.

Whichever consortium (obviously NOT INCLUSIVE of Hairy Legged Uncle Joe) is now in control of the US evidently sees fit to be right out in the open with all of it.