Offline spoon

• Foxy wins
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup 2014
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 05:22:25 AM »
Did you fight? Also, stop asking to many questions that's answers are right in front of you.
inb4 Blanko spoons a literally pizza

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 05:27:34 AM »
I told him to fight me on twitter like a real man and shut him right up.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2014, 04:58:09 AM »

holy shit i died
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 05:15:43 AM »
lol

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2014, 05:39:16 AM »
football/football would read again
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Thork

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2014, 10:55:11 PM »

holy shit i died
Too soon, snupes! >o<

In other news

Having bitten two players before, some Norwegian's backed Suarez to bite someone during the world cup at odds of 174/1. I wish I'd seen that coming.  :(
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2014/luis-suarez-bite-second-norwegian-3759462

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 01:55:16 PM »
USA/Germany starts in just over two hours along with Portugal/Ghana.  Hoping for a tie or win against Germany or even just a tie in the Portugal/Ghana game.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2014, 04:16:54 PM »
US is going down.

Offline Lemon

• Lime
    • View Profile
    • Disco
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2014, 05:16:11 PM »
Deutschland!
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. IGNORE RAMA SET.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2014, 06:13:37 PM »
US is going down.

That's the spirit...

Didn't matter anyway.  Moving on to the next round.  Hopefully they play better or it will be a quick exit.

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »
They will have their work cut out for them against Belgium. 

Thork

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 06:40:58 PM »
US is going down.

That's the spirit...

Didn't matter anyway.  Moving on to the next round.  Hopefully they play better or it will be a quick exit.
I think losing 1-0 to Germany is a very respectable score. They are my tip for winning it. I shudder to think how many they would have put past England. Apparently our national team has managed to get some new sponsors.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2014, 06:48:47 PM »
They will have their work cut out for them against Belgium.
Altidore will be back and I think they will have a much better outing.  They didn't attack at all except to maybe sneak a goal at the end, whereas Germany was constantly pushing it.  I am hoping how lazy they looked was part of a bigger plan.

I think losing 1-0 to Germany is a very respectable score. They are my tip for winning it. I shudder to think how many they would have put past England.
Agreed.  Germany was playing for the win.  No collusion for a tie as was speculated.  Germany kept pushing after the first goal, though, until late in the game.  With how lax the USA looked, I think it could be a good sign if they show up in the next game.  Or, it is all wrong, they got lucky and are going to get bounced.

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2014, 06:56:27 PM »
They may have been playing reserve to try to throw of their next opponent.  There was only one way they would get bounced, a Ghana win,  and that wasn't looking likely at half.  I would be ecstatic to see them get to the 8 round but I'm not counting on it.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2014, 07:09:57 PM »
They may have been playing reserve to try to throw of their next opponent.  There was only one way they would get bounced, a Ghana win,  and that wasn't looking likely at half.  I would be ecstatic to see them get to the 8 2 round but I'm not counting on it.

FTFY

Even Thork is on board... USA football is going to be put on the map with either a 1st or 2nd place finish.

Thork

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2014, 07:18:27 PM »
They may have been playing reserve to try to throw of their next opponent.  There was only one way they would get bounced, a Ghana win,  and that wasn't looking likely at half.  I would be ecstatic to see them get to the 8 2 round but I'm not counting on it.

FTFY

Even Thork is on board... USA football is going to be put on the map with either a 1st or 2nd place finish.
No, you are going to lose to Belgium. But there is no shame in that. They are pretty good too.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2014, 09:06:37 PM »

FTFY

No, you are going to lose to Belgium. But there is no shame in that. They are pretty good too.

Belgium just lost DeFour for the next game for his red card.  Not the end of the world, but every little bit counts.  USA will advance.  Book it.

Thork

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2014, 09:11:01 PM »

FTFY

Belgium just lost DeFour for the next game for his red card.  Not the end of the world, but every little bit counts.  USA will advance.  Book it.
Lukaku, Hazard, Courtois, Fellani, Kompany. The USA hasn't got any players like that. Belgium are going to have to get the shits from their hotel food before the USA get through.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2014, 11:01:46 PM »
US is going down.

That's the spirit...

I wasn't being negative, I wanted Germany to win.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2014, 11:05:35 PM »
US is going down.

That's the spirit...

I wasn't being negative, I wanted Germany to win.

okay bro