sceptimatic

Re: Neil Armstrong's alleged space suit.
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2016, 06:46:26 PM »
That school project looking LM is no scuba tank, is it? It's a flimsy THIN sheeted aluminium piece of crap and by the looks of it.
So you've never actually examined it in person?  Have you ever considered the possibility that you can't always get enough information from a few pictures to make an intelligent assessment?
Let's be fair. How many people  have really examined it?
It's about figuring out inconsistencies or clear lies to go with potential truth's. The LM is about as believable as someone saying they have a flying anvil operated by a watch battery. Sometimes the bullshit just hits you in the face without really having much chance to dodge the amount of it.
I accept I can't physically prove it no more than you can physically prove to the contrary.

I'm naturally only going by what the so called experts tell us about this.
Which experts might those be?  Perhaps the ones that say that the LEM is designed to perform specific duties in a specific environment?
The so called experts that tend to spew anything out, even if it appears far fetched and even magic.

Having a force inside of that LM as in, a pressure, would breach it because there is no counter force to stop that happening. And once again, it is not a scuba tank.
It only needs to resist 5 psi of absolute pressure.  How thick do the walls need to be?
Quite a bit thicker than a few millimetre's of aluminium that's for sure. We're not talking about cylinder shaped contraptions here, we're talking about cereal box like crap. It's the easiest and best way to describe this absolute urine take.

About the football being pumped with 5 psi to end up at 5psi over normal atmospheric to reach 20 psi. Yeah that's right and there's no issue here because it still has 15 psi as a counter force on its external skin and that counter force is stopping that ball from exploding whilst the inner skin holds the other 5psi.
So if a football can resist 5 psi over atmospheric pressure, then why shouldn't the LEM be able to resist 5 psi over vacuum pressure?  It doesn't matter if it's the difference between 20 and 15 psi or 5 and 0 psi, it's still 5 psi that we're talking about.
There's a reason we live under 15 psi of pressure. We can acclimatise to lower pressures with the aid of oxygen but not that low, unless it was counteracted by an external pressure which is sort of fine on Earth in certain circumstances but in so called space there isn't any external pressure upon the suit, except when in the so called LM.

In your space vacuum you have a space suit that is pressurised to around 5 psi (approx), with no external pressure against it like the football has at sea level. It's simply 5 psi against no counter resistance.
Except the resistance of the metal walls of the LEM.
Those walls would not resist that pressure because they could not flex. They would simply split at the seams and decompress the unit.

The trouble with this space stuff is, they have to fill us with bullshit about the air pressures and vacuums and stuff because they know fine well that it's all crap and cannot be done.
Except that pressures and vacuums are used every day on earth without any apparent difficulty.
Vacuums are not used. Lower pressures and higher pressure are, I grant you that. You can see what happens to stuff when you lower the pressure in a chamber. You've seen what happens.

We can prove it cannot be done by using our own vacuum chambers for smaller items to show what would really happen.
Then please do show us how it can't be done in a vacuum chamber.
I don't need to show you; you've seen stuff expand inside a chamber. If you do not have a counter pressure to equalise you must have a structure strong enough to contain an imbalance whether it's compression or expansion.
The simple stuff of marshmallows or balloons and what not are shown to expand by the evacuation of pressure. Your space would be severe if it was what we are told.
No man could survive in it under those conditions. They may survive a small difference in balance from which you will see a slow michelin man form before severe problems them death if more pressure is evacuated.

However when it comes to the feats of fantasy astronauts, they can survive a rip in a suit for long periods of time, as Kittinger supposedly did on his near vacuum supposed skydive in the late 50's; but anyway.
Just because Kittinger survived the rip in his pressure suit doesn't mean that he was unharmed because of it.
He seemed absolutely fine when he landed and even smoked a cigarette with no apparent swelling of his hand like he said there was.
Imagine smoking a cigarette after being suckling on pure oxygen. lol
Luckily for Kittinger, he only parachuted from a small height. All the rest was just complete bullshit.

You see, this is why these supposed Everest conquering adrenalin junkies are not exactly conquering anything other than a low point that allows them to survive on excess oxygen brought with them.
Are they also bringing excess atmospheric pressure so that they don't explode from the lack of pressure?
They don't need to. They don't go anywhere near any summit at those heights. It's all bull.
They simply do little altitude walks until they can't do any more. They either freeze to death or simply fall apart inside due to brain swelling and all the rest of the problems.
They even lie and say people have conquered it without supplementary oxygen. lmao.

Even if those mountaineers went up the mountain in so called space suits, they wouldn't make it very far, even if the suits afforded them full movement.
Oh?  Why not?
Because those so called space suits only have so much oxygen, even used sparingly.

There's a reason why things expand. There's a reason why metal shatters or expands and it's to do with too much or too little agitation of atmosphere, because that friction expands or melts steel  but lack of it can also condense it to the point of brittle.
Yes, scientists and engineers have been studying the expansion and strength of metals for a lot of years and have gotten quite good at making metals (along with a variety of other nonmetals) that can work quite nicely in some very extreme environments.  You should look into it some day.
I have no qualms about stuff working in extreme environments. The issue is in what is deemed as extreme to the extreme. This is the issue.
Your space would be classed as the ultimate extremity, vertically.
Just like you're not diving to the deep of the deep, you are not flying to the farthest of the skies into a so called space vacuum.
No need to mention the marianas trench and Cameron. he makes fictional films as well as aids in supposedly re-writing long lost happenings.

In so called space we would be dealing with extremes against anything put into it if it were real and possible, which it isn't.
Because you say so. ::)
At the moment, yes. I'm not asking you to take my word for it. I'm well aware that I can say black is black and you'll disagree so it's nothing new. You know me. I'm happy to allow other's to see what's being written and they can make their own rational minds up.

There's a reason why stowaways are found frozen to death in planes that have ascended to heights like Everest. This is because there is no agitation or matter, just like in fantasy space there would be none, except your body which would give up its agitated state to the surrounding near vacuum to try and equalise with it by expansion.
Can you show me an example where a stowaway exploded due to lack of air pressure as opposed to freezing or suffocating to death?
Who mentioned anything about stowaway's exploding? I said they freeze to death at altitude. The reason for this is expansion of molecules that does not allow agitation. Basically it becomes like a freezer and they simply freeze.

For the rational thinking person who is prepared to see the very basics of expansion and how it occurs, they should be under no illusions at all about space and man made materials not working within it, even if they accept space being real.
What makes you think that your explanation for expansion is more rational than that of scientists and engineers who work with it for a living?
Because mine fits reality, whereas a lot of this so called science towards space and what not, is saturated in lots of pretence among potential truth's.
Just like rockets are deemed to work by kicking themselves up their own arses. It's a dupe that people accept when the reality is quite simply atmospheric resistance.

When a deep sea diver descends, his body is being compressed and so is his lungs. If he goes too far down he will be compressed too much and will simply die.
To ensure he survives, he must be brought up slowly so that he can decompress and even go into a decompression chamber to aid in bringing his body back to normal working sea level pressure.

In space as we are told, being a near vacuum, we have the opposite. We have the space diver, if you like. Only this time this person would be expanding as they went further up in height. Start with Everest. You see, lack of atmospheric pressure upon their bodies and lungs means their bodies expand to fill that space or to equalise with that pressure difference.
The problem with this is, the body has to take deeper breaths to try and take in more air and this is where the oxygen comes in, which supplements it whilst you acclimatise.
The problem is, the human body can only acclimatise to a certain point before it breaks down and dies.
Duh.  That's why you go into space in a pressurized space ship and wear a pressurized space suit.
But it's only pressurised one way and by a third. It cannot work for that reason.

If you were to be shot up in a rocket into so called space then your body would have to immediately start to acclimatise  on the way up at those speeds. It's the opposite of the diver. Now imagine the diver being dragged up at super speed?
Imagine the diver being dragged down at super speed?
Imagine a submariner being dragged up or down at super speed.
It's  instant death by expansion or compression of the body.
Do you think that astronauts are going into space in an open cockpit space ship like a WWI fighter pilot?
Why are you mentioning an open cockpit. The forces on your body inside that effigy if it were real would simply kill you but not before the rocket disintegrated.

Now imagine these so called astronauts dropping from space in to the atmosphere and to the ground at those so called speeds. Imagine the acclimatisation?
Well think of the re-entry cone and them inside of it pressurised with pure oxygen and hurtling into atmosphere then to the ground.
Seriously think about it and it should become clear how absurd it is.
I'm sorry, but when I think about it, the only thing that becomes clear is how absurd your argument is.
Oh well, I didn't expect you to grasp it. Never mind.

sceptimatic

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2016, 07:30:23 PM »
You know  how cramped that LM was, as we were told. It was so cramped it did not have any seats and both Aldrin and Armstrong apparently had to stand.
They also had to place their astronaut suits on top of the engine housing in the middle of the LM. You know, that one that apparently lifts them off the moon.

Imagine doing all this inside that LM and both of you having to do it, which means helping each other into the suits, except that as they are both suiting up,, it's becoming a nightmare as each item is adorned by each person.

Just to give you an insight into just how difficult these suits were at the time and bear in mind that this person in the video is being aided by TWO people just to get out of it. Imagine the hell of trying to get into it in the cramped conditions of a LM and only having one person to help who is also suiting up.
If people can't see how stupid this is then we might as well go and join the Gorillas in the jungle beating our chests and munching on bananas.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 03:14:32 AM »
I love it, astronauts gotta shit theirselves during the mission. Lol
God is real.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 03:55:59 AM »
That school project looking LM is no scuba tank, is it? It's a flimsy THIN sheeted aluminium piece of crap and by the looks of it.
So you've never actually examined it in person?  Have you ever considered the possibility that you can't always get enough information from a few pictures to make an intelligent assessment?
Well, the people that allegedly built 12 of them, for starters.

Which experts might those be?  Perhaps the ones that say that the LEM is designed to perform specific duties in a specific environment?
The so called experts that tend to spew anything out, even if it appears far fetched and even magic.
So if it appears far fetched or magic, then it must be fake?  Wow, how can I argue with that logic?  ::)

Having a force inside of that LM as in, a pressure, would breach it because there is no counter force to stop that happening. And once again, it is not a scuba tank.
It only needs to resist 5 psi of absolute pressure.  How thick do the walls need to be?
Quite a bit thicker than a few millimetre's of aluminium that's for sure. We're not talking about cylinder shaped contraptions here, we're talking about cereal box like crap. It's the easiest and best way to describe this absolute urine take.
What does the shape have to do with it?  Why can't box shapes hold 5 psi of pressure?

There's a reason we live under 15 psi of pressure. We can acclimatise to lower pressures with the aid of oxygen but not that low, unless it was counteracted by an external pressure which is sort of fine on Earth in certain circumstances but in so called space there isn't any external pressure upon the suit, except when in the so called LM.
The external pressure is supplied by the suit or the LEM.  That's why they're known as pressure suits.

In your space vacuum you have a space suit that is pressurised to around 5 psi (approx), with no external pressure against it like the football has at sea level. It's simply 5 psi against no counter resistance.
Those walls would not resist that pressure because they could not flex. They would simply split at the seams and decompress the unit.
You do not resist pressure by flexing.  You resist pressure by not flexing.

The trouble with this space stuff is, they have to fill us with bullshit about the air pressures and vacuums and stuff because they know fine well that it's all crap and cannot be done.
Except that pressures and vacuums are used every day on earth without any apparent difficulty.
Vacuums are not used. Lower pressures and higher pressure are, I grant you that. You can see what happens to stuff when you lower the pressure in a chamber. You've seen what happens.
Yes, you can do all sorts of things that you can't do in an atmosphere.
https://www.ferrotec.com/markets/vacuumProcess

We can prove it cannot be done by using our own vacuum chambers for smaller items to show what would really happen.
I don't need to show you; you've seen stuff expand inside a chamber.
I've also seen stuff not expand inside a vacuum chamber.

You see, this is why these supposed Everest conquering adrenalin junkies are not exactly conquering anything other than a low point that allows them to survive on excess oxygen brought with them.
Are they also bringing excess atmospheric pressure so that they don't explode from the lack of pressure?
They don't need to. They don't go anywhere near any summit at those heights. It's all bull.
They simply do little altitude walks until they can't do any more. They either freeze to death or simply fall apart inside due to brain swelling and all the rest of the problems.
They even lie and say people have conquered it without supplementary oxygen. lmao.
Wow, a whole tourist industry built around not climbing a mountain.  ::)
https://www.alpineascents.com/everest.asp
https://www.rmiguides.com/himalaya/everest

Even if those mountaineers went up the mountain in so called space suits, they wouldn't make it very far, even if the suits afforded them full movement.
Oh?  Why not?
Because those so called space suits only have so much oxygen, even used sparingly.
They also have rebreathers to remove much of the CO2 to make the oxygen last much longer.

The problem is, the human body can only acclimatise to a certain point before it breaks down and dies.
Duh.  That's why you go into space in a pressurized space ship and wear a pressurized space suit.
But it's only pressurised one way and by a third. It cannot work for that reason.
Assuming 100% oxygen, at what pressure does the human body stop working?

If you were to be shot up in a rocket into so called space then your body would have to immediately start to acclimatise  on the way up at those speeds. It's the opposite of the diver. Now imagine the diver being dragged up at super speed?
Do you think that astronauts are going into space in an open cockpit space ship like a WWI fighter pilot?
Why are you mentioning an open cockpit. The forces on your body inside that effigy if it were real would simply kill you but not before the rocket disintegrated.
I mention an open cockpit because you seem to think that a space capsule can't maintain a constant pressure inside with the pressure changing outside.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

sceptimatic

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2016, 09:30:06 AM »
Well, the people that allegedly built 12 of them, for starters.
Yeah the people that actually built 12? of them. I wonder how many were really built. I mean how many mock up's do you build to keep up a ruse?
Realistically you probably need two. One for altering for each photo/video/film shoot to show slight changes to make them look like separate craft and one for the museum to carry the bullshit forward.
I mean, can you imagine this. You make a steak pie that costs you a fortune. You then decide to make another one exactly like it but this one is just for show because you want people to know you made and served the original.
So expensive to  make these so called craft and yet they have a spare. What complete and utter bollocks.

So if it appears far fetched or magic, then it must be fake?  Wow, how can I argue with that logic?  ::)
It's hard to argue that logic if you're rational enough to see it for what it is.

What does the shape have to do with it?  Why can't box shapes hold 5 psi of pressure?
They could with counter pressure. Your vacuum provides none.

The external pressure is supplied by the suit or the LEM.  That's why they're known as pressure suits.
Yep and pressure suits work with counter pressure. Think as to why water turns to ice in extreme low pressures. Think why molecules cease agitation in extreme low pressures.
You're underestimating the severity of low pressure against something like a suit pressurisation simply because you accept the silly pretence of a test in a chamber that is apparently a near vacuum with a human in a suit.
Real evacuation of pressure can show you that all your reliance on the science of people who push this stuff, should be re-evaluated.

You do not resist pressure by flexing.  You resist pressure by not flexing.
No you don't. I don't even know why you're saying this. Resisting pressure by not flexing will render anything you put against it, useless and in pieces.

Yes, you can do all sorts of things that you can't do in an atmosphere.
https://www.ferrotec.com/markets/vacuumProcess
If this is what you rely on than no wonder you're willing to accept NASA bull crap.

I don't need to show you; you've seen stuff expand inside a chamber.
I've also seen stuff not expand inside a vacuum chamber.
Of course. Dense matter like metals/wood, etc will not appear to do anything to your naked eye.

Wow, a whole tourist industry built around not climbing a mountain.  ::)
https://www.alpineascents.com/everest.asp
https://www.rmiguides.com/himalaya/everest
Climbing mountains is one thing. Climbing what is reported to be a 29,000 feet above sea level mountain is another thing entirely. You should know that you could never survive it. Even helicopters can't ascend anywhere near that and anyone climbing it would require the weight of a lot of oxygen and warm bulky clothing as well as plenty of food and a pressurised environment in which to eat that food because you would not be feeding that high up.
Not to mention actually climbing it with equipment.
It's just another fantasy made believable by the many rich people that do the short treks with the Sherpa's carrying their belonging's for a fee.
It's a rich persons play ground for adrenalin junkies and then there's the extremes of the Hillary/Tenzing conquest that kicks it all off. It's like the lone ranger and Tonto with Tenzing being the Sherpa.
It's good for the fantasy world but definitely looking like pure hogwash when you really look into it all.

Oh?  Why not?
They also have rebreathers to remove much of the CO2 to make the oxygen last much longer.
We are talking about 29,000 feet ASCENT of a mountain that takes TIME to ASCEND and DESCEND with oxygen required continually. It's impossible.

Assuming 100% oxygen, at what pressure does the human body stop working?
The human body is a varying organism. You can acclimatise to many heights above sea level in which pressure is quite a bit lower. If you're born into that climate then you will cope much better.
For me to know exactly what pressure the body would cease to exist under I would not know. All I an say is, it cannot survive under Everest conditions at what we are told is 29,000 feet. So pressures below that and leading to it are a death sentence, unless a fantasy can be made of it to catapult certain humans into super humans.
We tend to do that on a regular basis with moon crap and mountain conquering, etc.

I mention an open cockpit because you seem to think that a space capsule can't maintain a constant pressure inside with the pressure changing outside.
It can't. Neither can your car when accelerating, or anything else that accelerates.
The only way you keep a constant pressure is if you keep a constant speed. It rules your rockets out and anything else that requires constant acceleration.

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 03:00:12 AM »
Nothing to do with exploding on mount Everest. Nobody has ever climbed it anyway but that's beside the point for now.
You're kidding, right?  ::)
No I'm not kidding.
Wow.  Just, wow.
I am impressed too! 
I never thought of it before but it makes sense.  Thanks for bringing this up!  It helps understand everything else too. 

Note to shills: 
Keep up the good work!   The more you pester, the more gems of wisdom we explore!!! 
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

sceptimatic

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2016, 02:56:04 PM »
Something else about the supposed space suits that Armstrong and Aldrin supposedly wore on this talcum powder feel and gunpowder smelling moon. Just before lift off, did you know that they threw their back packs onto the lunar surface because they were just too bulky. This is the story.

I can hear people shout, " so what."

WELL, the thing is; to do this you have to de-pressurise the LM to open the door to throw these back packs away, because - remember, there is no air locking chamber. Just one door and that's it.
The problem is, how do they stay alive whilst doing this?

Rationally speaking,, it's impossible and another reason why this moon carry on did not happen.

Just to add a little extra to the mix with this LM. Did you know that NASA tested it all to make sure it didn't have any loose rivets laying about inside or any debris at all inside of the cabin. They apparently tipped it and spun it to ensure everything was tipped out.
Even  small stuff like loose skin could interfere with the delicate switches and control panels inside. NASA thinks of everything. Even donning white suits and filter masks, plus nice white hats.

Mind you that's just on Earth. They don't give a shit what happens to the actornoughts once they've landed on the clanger territory.
You see, once they landed and ran about on the talcum powder like surface, it covered them in cack. Dusted up to all hell. It go into all they creases of their amazing suits.
What did those man do?
They jumped into the LM and spread it about all over  the place. They even tasted it as it covered everywhere. It smelled like gun powder they said. lol

Can you imagine the NASA controllers telling Neil and Buzz to get the feather duster out.
Houston: Don't worry about the thick dust getting into the switches and panels, we're sure once Buzz jams his pen into the  broken ignition switch hole that was snapped off, it should be a breeze to lift off.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2016, 06:35:12 PM »
Something else about the supposed space suits that Armstrong and Aldrin supposedly wore on this talcum powder feel and gunpowder smelling moon. Just before lift off, did you know that they threw their back packs onto the lunar surface because they were just too bulky. This is the story.

WELL, the thing is; to do this you have to de-pressurise the LM to open the door to throw these back packs away, because - remember, there is no air locking chamber. Just one door and that's it.
What makes you think that the space suits couldn't hold enough air for the duration of the procedure.  I don't imagine that it could have taken more than a few minutes for the whole thing.

You see, once they landed and ran about on the talcum powder like surface, it covered them in cack. Dusted up to all hell. It go into all they creases of their amazing suits.
What did those man do?
They jumped into the LM and spread it about all over  the place. They even tasted it as it covered everywhere. It smelled like gun powder they said. lol

Can you imagine the NASA controllers telling Neil and Buzz to get the feather duster out.
Houston: Don't worry about the thick dust getting into the switches and panels, we're sure once Buzz jams his pen into the  broken ignition switch hole that was snapped off, it should be a breeze to lift off.
How much dust do you think was stuck to the space suits and how much of that do you think got spread around?

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

sceptimatic

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2016, 07:31:59 PM »

What makes you think that the space suits couldn't hold enough air for the duration of the procedure.  I don't imagine that it could have taken more than a few minutes for the whole thing.
The clue is in the LIFE support backpacks, as we are told. Lose them and you open your suit up to lose all your air. You simply expand your body fluids and cells and basically die immediately. Free expansion or as close as it can come. There would be no escape from that and you certainly would be in no fit state to shut a door and re-pressurise.
The whole thing is bogus and they made massive errors in explaining certain stuff.

What did those man do?

How much dust do you think was stuck to the space suits and how much of that do you think got spread around?
From what I read it seemed enough to be a nuisance and sort of takes away the whole point of making sure dust doesn't enter it before they went up. The may as well have just messed around with sorting the LM in normal clothes rather than surgeon like coveralls on Earth.

They were tasting it and it was all over according to the actornoughts.

This is what they said.

2. One thing that surprised the astronauts who visited the Moon was the strong odour of the lunar dust which they were only able to smell when they got back inside the Lunar Module. While conducting experiments on the surface of the Moon the astronauts’ , spacesuits gathered the moon dust in the creases of the suit once the crew returned to the LM and removed their helmets the dust got everywhere even on their hands and faces (some astronauts even tasted it). After coming into contact with oxygen for the first time inside the Lunar Module, the four billion years old moon dust produced a pungent smell. As most of the astronauts had a military history they could compare the aroma to that of gun powder. Neil Armstrong described the dust’s scent as similar to to wet ashes in a fireplace. This distinct smell remains a mystery as moon dust and gun powder have no similar compounds and the exact explanation remains unknown.

Clear and utter bull crap.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2016, 03:46:00 AM »
The clue is in the LIFE support backpacks, as we are told. Lose them and you open your suit up to lose all your air. You simply expand your body fluids and cells and basically die immediately.
You do realize that the lunar module had a life support system too, don't you?  How do you know that they couldn't plug into that for a while?

You also seem to assume that the space suits couldn't be air tight without the back packs.  Why would you think that?

From what I read it seemed enough to be a nuisance and sort of takes away the whole point of making sure dust doesn't enter it before they went up. The may as well have just messed around with sorting the LM in normal clothes rather than surgeon like coveralls on Earth.
Are you saying that it's a bad thing to be overly cautious while the LEM is still in a controlled environment?

sceptimatic

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2016, 08:39:53 AM »
The clue is in the LIFE support backpacks, as we are told. Lose them and you open your suit up to lose all your air. You simply expand your body fluids and cells and basically die immediately.
You do realize that the lunar module had a life support system too, don't you?  How do you know that they couldn't plug into that for a while?

You also seem to assume that the space suits couldn't be air tight without the back packs.  Why would you think that?
You're entitled to think all kinds to keep the moon crap alive. If you think those suits minus back packs would be air tight and allow those actornoughts to live, then fair enough. I'm just putting this out to all the people who question this stuff. This is just added extra's for me and for them to see.

Are you saying that it's a bad thing to be overly cautious while the LEM is still in a controlled environment?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all. I'm saying it was a complete waste of time considering they supposedly exited the LM and then returned caked in supposed lunar dust, getting everywhere.

It's ridiculous and an insult to the public's intelligence in respect but unfortunately many are far too brainwashed into the fantasy world to even care about being ridiculed.
I actually find it quite funny now to think that in this day and age, people actually still believe it happened.

Never mind. It's good to know that many people are waking up to this carry on and many other's. It's  just painfully slow for a lot to actually swill their faces and smell the real coffee in terms of the wider con we've all been and still are subject to.

Here's something else as a little side note for anyone to ponder over.
Ask yourselves why so called astronauts float in space.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2016, 02:29:12 PM »

You're entitled to think all kinds to keep the moon crap alive. If you think those suits minus back packs would be air tight and allow those actornoughts to live, then fair enough. I'm just putting this out to all the people who question this stuff. This is just added extra's for me and for them to see.
And I suppose that you're entitled to think all kinds of things to kill the moon trip, no matter how much of a reach it seems to be.  It's almost as if none of the thousands of people involved would have thought of these things before sending 3 guys a quarter of a million miles away with no chance of rescue if something went horribly wrong.

sceptimatic

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2016, 04:26:56 PM »

And I suppose that you're entitled to think all kinds of things to kill the moon trip, no matter how much of a reach it seems to be.  It's almost as if none of the thousands of people involved would have thought of these things before sending 3 guys a quarter of a million miles away with no chance of rescue if something went horribly wrong.
I imagine the people behind the scam will have spent a long long time going over the fictional space exploit and moon, etc.
I imagine it will be reeled off like a mother's weekly shopping list to make sure the house runs well enough for nourishment.
Only they are trying to nourish us with bullcrap.
The problem arises when mistakes get made. They even make mistakes in films and edit them out at later dates.
Imagine the mistakes they would  have made  in the 60's?

Like I told you about the frankenstein old movies. To a kid like me they looked scary. the Frankenstein monster (Boris Karloff) had kids scared to sleep.
It even had adults scared, but at that time when TV was in its infancy in terms of channels and watchable films/programmes and the attempts at special effects were primitive, yet somehow believable to the naive mind.
The worrying part now is looking at those same films as classics. I literally laugh my arse off at how silly it all looked and yet I remember how scary those films were as a child.

Not that many years ago, I believed all this moon landing crap. I accepted the indoctrination of just about all stuff with very little of any of it raising an eye brow.
I even thought only one so called moon landing ever happened. I do not ever recall another 5 . Crazy as it seems.
Just like the Frankenstein monster in the movie being laughable, I also saw exactly that with the ridiculous footage of the supposed moon landing and all the rest of the crap to go with it.
I done this because I was told about it being a con job.
I decided to look over it all and question it all. I took both sides into account and being the indoctrinated person I was, I opened my mind very quickly to see this absolute shower of crap being flung in our faces every single day of the week - sometimes in doses so massive, that it makes you question whether that much can actually be flung and not be noticed.
It appears for some, it can, because quite a few people sniff perfume which turns the bull crap into rose smelling fantasy land.

The book writers were writing fantasy in the 60's. They didn't bank on that book coming under so much scrutiny and critique.
The saying goes: if you want to be a good liar you must possess and exceptional memory. Basically do your homework before you add to your story.
The major trouble is when you have more than one person writing it and also the realisation that life has moved on many decades and those extra decades have brought more insight into the potential reality as opposed to the written and shown fantasy of decades earlier.

In those days, a coloured plastic thermal like runners blankets that resembled tin foil - and roofing paper, plus frigging tape to hold it all down.

Any rational person should be able to see this absolute piss take of what it appears to be and is.

How many people would get inside this to supposedly go into space and to the moon. lol

Edit to add:

I thought some people might like to see this piece of crap in all it's splendour.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 05:00:19 PM by sceptimatic »

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2016, 10:33:23 PM »
I haven't seen those pics in while, lol..tar paper and scotch tape. Omg, lol
God is real.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2016, 11:07:21 PM »
I love it, astronauts gotta shit theirselves during the mission. Lol

They also drink each other's pee, like Bear Grylls.