Offline Toddler Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: Trans athletes
« Reply #260 on: July 17, 2021, 12:48:26 PM »
You noticed my post and had a reply sent in under 2 minutes. I'm going to go right ahead and make the assumption you din't watch the video and have no fucking clue what the video is even about, and yet here you are challenging my example.  ::)
Correct. You have proven repeatedly that your points are not worth spending 24 minutes on, so if you can't take the time to write a summary of the point you're trying to get across, I'm certainly not wasting my time on it.

It's a Joe Rogan podcast ... I don't think I could make giving you evidence that you don't like, any more palatable. You can just listen to the podcast and do other stuff at the same time.

So if we are at the point where you won't even look at my sources, you just want to scream that they are wrong whilst providing ... as usual ... zero sources of your own, it looks like the debate is over. If my points aren't worth spending your time on ... don't reply to them.  ::)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2021, 01:05:27 PM »
So if we are at the point where you won't even look at my sources
I am more than happy to look at sources, but "watch this half-hour video" is not a reasonable reply if you can't even summarise in your own words what about it supports your point.

you just want to scream that they are wrong whilst providing ... as usual ... zero sources of your own, it looks like the debate is over. If my points aren't worth spending your time on ... don't reply to them.  ::)
A source was provided long ago.

That's because gender identity isn't a thing. Imagining that you are a woman does not make you one.
What are your thoughts on the brain research I posted a few pages back on the thread? A brain that is structurally and functionally female in a male body doesn't sound like something that "isn't a thing" or is simply someone's imagination.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/research-on-the-transgender-brain-what-you-should-know/

Until we have moved past your dismissing any source you don't like as pseudoscience, there's no point providing more, is there?
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline xasop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2021, 01:20:04 PM »
It's a Joe Rogan podcast ... I don't think I could make giving you evidence that you don't like, any more palatable. You can just listen to the podcast and do other stuff at the same time.
I just watched the first 6 minutes of it (that's a quarter of the total length, for those following along at home). The medical profession wasn't mentioned once, and the first paper they talked about was published in a journal called "Gender, Place & Culture: A Journal of Feminist Geography". I'm going to cut this short and assume it doesn't get any more relevant in the remaining 18 minutes.

Do better.

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2021, 01:34:52 PM »
I know that episode and it’s about how those guys trolled sociologists, it’s not about the medical profession at all.
Th*rk is the worst person on this website.

Offline Toddler Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 17, 2021, 02:03:19 PM »
I know that episode and it’s about how those guys trolled sociologists, it’s not about the medical profession at all.
It is about getting papers published in the field of gender studies ... and how you can pretty much get anything published so long as it is on message. IE the science doesn't matter.

So ... when Xasop says
I'm aware that that's your point, but you seem to have missed mine, which is that your uninformed opinions are not more reliable than medical studies.
My reply is ... your medical studies are absolute horseshit and here are examples of people gaming the very same corrupt system. And here is a video of the men who proved it telling you what they did and how this system you just told me is reliable, utterly isn't.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline xasop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 17, 2021, 02:05:36 PM »
My reply is ... your medical studies are absolute horseshit and here are examples of people gaming the very same corrupt system. And here is a video of the men who proved it telling you what they did and how this system you just told me is reliable, utterly isn't.
Are you telling me that you believe "Gender, Place & Culture: A Journal of Feminist Geography" is a medical journal?

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 17, 2021, 02:35:01 PM »
It is about getting papers published in the field of gender studies ... and how you can pretty much get anything published so long as it is on message. IE the science doesn't matter.

So ... when Xasop says
I'm aware that that's your point, but you seem to have missed mine, which is that your uninformed opinions are not more reliable than medical studies.

You keep making your case against medical studies by not referring to medical studies.
Th*rk is the worst person on this website.