Thork

Re: European polls
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2014, 10:15:52 PM »
Britain should have a political system more like the US, where you get to pick between two choices that are virtually identical.
This is the first time in years we've had a half decent other option. We have 2 main parties, and now a racist party. So delighted by this, it looks as though we have decided to vote them into power.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2014, 10:19:36 PM »
This is the first time in years we've had a half decent other option. We have 2 main parties, and now a racist party. So delighted by this, it looks as though we have decided to vote them into power.

Since I have no prior knowledge of British politics I really have no idea how serious you're being. On a scale of 1 to Hitler how racist is the racist party?

Thork

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2014, 10:20:09 PM »
about a 7

Thork

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2014, 10:21:32 PM »
The National Front are winning in France. They must be an 8 or 9. The French will be boiling black people in the morning.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2014, 10:27:24 PM »
I can confirm that Thork is being fairly serious.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2014, 10:32:07 PM »
Not just racists though. A UKIP councillor blamed flooding on gay people getting married.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2014, 10:32:41 PM »
So, should I get popcorn and watch BBC or something?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2014, 10:39:20 PM »
So, should I get popcorn and watch BBC or something?
Spam F5 here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/events/vote2014/eu-uk-results

It's the Brits' idea of a good time.

Offline jroa

• Kentucky Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2014, 10:59:07 PM »
I thought pizaaplanet was african-american!!??  ??? ??? ???

No, you are thinking about Parsifal. 

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2014, 10:59:41 PM »
Does all of Europe vote at the same time? To me the EU is starting to look more and more like the US. With a Federal government overseeing many smaller state governments.

Thork

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2014, 11:02:33 PM »
Does all of Europe vote at the same time? To me the EU is starting to look more and more like the US. With a Federal government overseeing many smaller state governments.
This is why nations all over Europe tonight are voting anti-EU parties in. Denmark, France, Hungary, UK. Haven't seen any others but they are all going anti-EU. Its a bloody mess. >:(

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2014, 11:06:20 PM »
I'm really sorry the EU exists. And Muslim slums under Sharia Law. You need more Sikhs like in the old days.

Thork

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2014, 11:08:33 PM »
I hope PP has gone quiet because he is gathering his piss stained mattress and his pet lice.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2014, 11:09:31 PM »
Yes, that's the general aim. Unfortunately, some backwards tardlets are preventing the rise of the glorious United States of Europe.

I hope PP has gone quiet because he is gathering his piss stained mattress and his pet lice.
No, I'm trying to figure out how to carpetbomb the UK so that the debris makes a perfect depiction of Ed Miliband's face in stratellite photos.

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2014, 11:10:48 PM »
It looks like UKIP has won a massive amount of seats. WTF is this shit? How can people seriously vote for this clown?

Thork

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2014, 11:14:46 PM »
Yes, that's the general aim. Unfortunately, some backwards tardlets are preventing the rise of the glorious United States of Europe.

No, I'm trying to figure out how to carpetbomb the UK so that the debris makes a perfect depiction of Ed Miliband's face in stratellite photos.
Ed third place Milliband?

His army of immigrants can't save him now. Tomorrow you will be woken early by the sound of jackboots. If you go quietly you will be aboard a cross channel ferry by 6am tomorrow morning. But if you give them any of this "I'm not going without a fight" bullshit, you'll be wishing British Gas has supply problems. >:(

It looks like UKIP has won a massive amount of seats. WTF is this shit? How can people seriously vote for this clown?
Told you. People are fed up of immigrants. Asking for tolerance is the same as asking for apathy. There is only so long you can do things people don't like, before they tell you to F-off. The British have been very good natured about the whole thing for a very long time. But they were never going to let themselves get outnumbered.

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2014, 11:19:04 PM »
Nice to see the Lib Dems doing really badly. I hope Nick Clegg manages to cling on as leader until the next General Election, where he will be completely destroyed.

Thork

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2014, 11:20:42 PM »
Nice to see the Lib Dems doing really badly. I hope Nick Clegg manages to cling on as leader until the next General Election, where he will be completely destroyed.
Why would anyone vote for him? Last time out he promised to stop tuition fee rises. Pretty much his only policy. And once in power, he didn't do it. The Libdems will be in the political wilderness for 20+ years now. No student or parent of Student is going to vote for him.

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2014, 11:29:28 PM »
Why would anyone vote for him? Last time out he promised to stop tuition fee rises. Pretty much his only policy. And once in power, he didn't do it. The Libdems will be in the political wilderness for 20+ years now. No student or parent of Student is going to vote for him.

I don't think the Lib Dems were (or are) ever quite in power. The Tories won and they got to pick who'd go side car. The Lib Dems weren't able to dictate much to the Tories as far as I could tell.

But I agree they should have put their foot down somewhere, and this would have been a good place.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2014, 12:48:17 AM »
I suddenly imagine Britain being a big island full of Thorks.