Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #7241 on: November 27, 2020, 03:32:20 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/huge-court-win-lets-trump-present-ballot-evidence-could-overturn-nevada-result

Big, if true.

I can't remember what state but I remember these voting machines were used to verify the sigs but the intensity setting was dropped down to 40% as the machines were failing, thus they could give a match at the 40% level. Remember the Dems destroyed a lot of envelopes with the sigs on them which will probably void those ballots in each state that happened. This Pres. race is over, the FRAUD was excessive and will give the rightful win to TRUMP and a whole lot of peeps are going to jail.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #7242 on: November 27, 2020, 05:01:09 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/huge-court-win-lets-trump-present-ballot-evidence-could-overturn-nevada-result

Big, if true.

I can't remember what state but I remember these voting machines were used to verify the sigs but the intensity setting was dropped down to 40% as the machines were failing, thus they could give a match at the 40% level. Remember the Dems destroyed a lot of envelopes with the sigs on them which will probably void those ballots in each state that happened. This Pres. race is over, the FRAUD was excessive and will give the rightful win to TRUMP and a whole lot of peeps are going to jail.

Even if this case goes your way, it's not enough to overturn the result.  You need the Biblical KRAKEN!  (Just in case you are confused, the Kraken isn't from the bible.)

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7243 on: November 27, 2020, 06:09:53 AM »

Big, if true.

Sounds to me like it needs to be ALL counties.  Odd its only one.  Almost as though the lawsuits are only looking at places Trump lost.

Big, if true.

1. I doubt it.  It would be odd for any signature machine to have a user setting that allowed you to decrease the accuracy of the verification.
2. Any digital machine that was failing wouldn't need its sensitivity turned down to work.  Do you know how 'failing' happens on a computer?  Here's a hint: its not about accuracy calculations the CPU does.
If anything, the lens and focus system would be failing and either they'd slow down the machine to give it more time to scan or they'd just have to manually verify alot of them anyway due to constant 'failure to read' errors.  Which is what happens.

Try again.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #7244 on: November 27, 2020, 01:02:48 PM »
The real question is whether votes will be tossed because of it. I doubt it because of how fundamentally important enfranchisement is in the US.

Rama Set

« Reply #7245 on: November 27, 2020, 01:07:11 PM »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7246 on: November 27, 2020, 01:09:03 PM »
Umm. Trump did a swear.

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline RhesusVX

• 1/137.03599913
    • View Profile
« Reply #7247 on: November 27, 2020, 01:59:53 PM »
Quote from:  Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, LIC, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster, Universe
"Sometimes you need to take a step back to see the bigger picture, and sometimes you need to think outside the box dome"

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7248 on: November 27, 2020, 05:57:01 PM »
Summary:

https://wentworthreport.com/2020/11/26/attorney-sidney-powell-files-104-page-bombshell-complaint-of-massive-fraud-in-georgia/

"Sidney Powell Files Complaint of Massive Fraud in Georgia. From the complaint, which is surprisingly readable:

Funny what surprisingly readable means to some people...

Sidney Powell’s 'Release the Kraken' Lawsuits Are a Real Mess
Powell said she would "release the Kraken," but what we got was mostly debunked claims with a bunch of spelling mistakes.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ad3ad/sidney-powells-release-the-kraken-lawsuits-are-a-real-mess?utm_source=digg

Some lowlights:

But both filings are mainly rehashes of previously debunked claims mixed with some new allegations of voter fraud which are once again not backed up with any real evidence.

Powell had spelled the word “district” wrong — twice, and in two different ways.

One of the other expert witnesses listed in the lawsuit is Ron Watkins, who has been the administrator of fringe message board 8kun where the anonymous leader of QAnon supposedly posts updates.

One of the newer allegations in the Georgia filing is a claim from Colorado businessman and right-wing activist Joe Oltmann, who says he infiltrated an “Antifa call” and overheard Eric Coomer, a director at Dominion Voting Systems, allegedly saying: “Don’t worry. Trump won’t win the election, we fixed that.”
But in an interview on YouTube earlier this month, Oltmann revealed that he didn’t record the call or write down exactly what he alleged Coomer said — though he does claim to be a “copious note-taker.”

Powell's attention to Kraken detail and overwhelming amount of evidence cannot and will not be ignored!

Rama Set

« Reply #7249 on: November 27, 2020, 06:09:13 PM »

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #7250 on: November 27, 2020, 06:51:22 PM »
Umm. Trump did a swear.

For a billionaire who plays so much golf and owns 19! golf courses, you'd think he'd spend a few bucks on some lessons. His swing is awful.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #7251 on: November 27, 2020, 07:27:42 PM »
You don't have to be good when you can buy your wins.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7252 on: November 27, 2020, 08:57:04 PM »

Big, if true.

Even if this case goes your way, it's not enough to overturn the result.  You need the Biblical KRAKEN!  (Just in case you are confused, the Kraken isn't from the bible.)

I bet that Ron guy has seen first hand a kraken, he's a semen first class.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #7253 on: November 27, 2020, 09:45:52 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-twitter-diaperdon-election-press-conference-b1762682.html

Seems like Trump is very very scared of the impact #DiaperDon is having on the country.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7254 on: November 27, 2020, 11:09:47 PM »
Dems cheated and going to hell...

"But President Trump lost EVERY SINGLE MILITARY VOTE in Fulton County, Georgia this year.
What absolute BS!

ALL 900 MILITARY BALLOTS IN FULTON COUNTY WENT TO JOE BIDEN!
An ABSOLUTE lie."

Dems cheat...the voting system is rigged now by the deep state. Man your swords and shields.....GOD will prevail against Satan and his minions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/another-fun-fraud-fact-900-military-ballots-fulton-county-georgia-went-sleepy-joe-biden-not-chance/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 11:17:58 PM by J-Man »

Rama Set

« Reply #7255 on: November 27, 2020, 11:18:03 PM »
Dems cheated and going to hell...

Who cheated?

"But President Trump lost EVERY SINGLE MILITARY VOTE in Fulton County, Georgia this year.
What absolute BS!

An ABSOLUTE lie."

Why is it hard to believe that people don't want to vote for an asshole like Trump?

Dems cheat...the voting system is rigged now by the deep state. Man your swords and shields.....

I didn't like the result therefore cheating!

GOD will prevail against Satan and his minions.

I know more about the bible than you.  Incorrect.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7256 on: November 27, 2020, 11:23:21 PM »
"as it turns out, attorney Sidney Powell has plenty of firepower to back up her Kraken claims about the 2020 presidential election, including high-tech intelligence experts who concluded electronic ballot theft tipped the results in key battleground states.

First and foremost is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an experienced cybercrimes investigator and digital security executive, who has worked with the CIA, NSA, FBI, and U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as corporate financial giants like Deutsche Bank and Stripe.

In an affidavit filed with Powell’s complaint in a Georgia court before midnight Wednesday, Keshavarz-Nia had this bombshell assessment."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-sidney-powell-witness-ny-times-described-always-smartest-person-room-concludes-hundreds-thousands-votes-transferred-trump-biden-battleground-states/

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7257 on: November 27, 2020, 11:36:53 PM »
An ABSOLUTE lie."

I suspect that is an absolute lie.
The original document submitted to court said “supposedly”. So basically it’s another vague claim with no source.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7258 on: November 28, 2020, 02:30:41 AM »
I'd also love a source, because I'm digging and not finding one other than the aforementioned document that claims they "supposedly" did.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Rama Set

« Reply #7259 on: November 28, 2020, 03:49:14 AM »