Re: Trump
« Reply #720 on: February 17, 2017, 07:20:43 AM »
I think, based on his usage, "fake news" means "News that paints me in a negative light".

Whoever gives him his daily orange spray tan is fake news.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 17, 2017, 07:54:24 AM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 17, 2017, 03:37:33 PM »

Yes it's the Daily Show but Trevor has a point.  Donald Trump was "given" this information from someone he trusted to give him information and it was wrong.  Very very wrong.

How in the name of holy hell can we trust that he's being given anything valid when he isn't even given accurate facts about electoral votes?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 18, 2017, 04:07:28 AM »
Also that dumbass bit with the Jewish reporter, who was specifically all like "we don't think you're anti-semitic, we just want to hear your opinion on these anti-sem-" only for Trump to cut him off and go all bloated-ego narcissistic on him (as is the norm with him, I guess) and ramble about how "I am literally the least anti-everything person u ever dun met" and start whining about being oppressed and triggered and he's a beautiful sensitive snowflake people are being super mean to okay? Even though that wasn't what the guy was asking.

He really gets my gills sometimes.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 18, 2017, 05:02:41 AM »
So... Trump's administration just emailed me a survey.
(Well, all Trump supporters)

The Mainstream Media Accountability Survey.

http://rnctrack.hosted.strongview.com/t/echbaBAEuBAHZT8CJwWfaJTVbVKQEjaaaaTHKbBMKMVK6a?n=9@w8y7x8&X=Z5T9Y5H2E2_NFHBS.7VF&s=a&4=&k=7v8z80FflWpTFl1k2X53kc03qYj393w3w3oYFXFu&w3w

Yeah, I can tell this is gonna be a super unbaised survey... >_>

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 18, 2017, 05:26:08 AM »
It's not even the bias that's the problem with that survey; it's the utter pointlessness of the questions. "Trump is awesome, right?" "The media sucks, right?" What kind of information do they expect to be gathering from this, and how is it going to be of any use?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

« Reply #726 on: February 18, 2017, 06:06:54 AM »
It's not even the bias that's the problem with that survey; it's the utter pointlessness of the questions. "Trump is awesome, right?" "The media sucks, right?" What kind of information do they expect to be gathering from this, and how is it going to be of any use?

It's not gathering information. It's forming a narrative by E-mailing a dumb internet poll to his supporters that can then be waved about as proof the people don't trust the crooked media. Since the media is the enemy and all that jazz. Then Trump feels vindicated and his ego is stoked.

« Reply #727 on: February 18, 2017, 06:14:42 AM »
Loaded Questions: The Poll

"Do you believe that the media wrongly attributes gun violence to Second Amendment rights?"

"Do you believe that the media has been far too quick to spread false stories about our movement?"

"Do you believe that the media purposely tries to divide Republicans against each other in order to help elect Democrats?"

"Do you believe that the mainstream media has been too eager to jump to conclusions about rumored stories?"

"Do you believe that if Republicans were obstructing Obama like Democrats are doing to President Trump, the mainstream media would attack Republicans?"

For fuck's sake.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:20:35 AM by trekky0623 »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 18, 2017, 06:16:13 AM »

It's not gathering information. It's forming a narrative by E-mailing a dumb internet poll to his supporters that can then be waved about as proof the people don't trust the crooked media. Since the media is the enemy and all that jazz. Then Trump feels vindicated and his ego is stoked.
Exactly.

He can (honestly) stand up and say "We surveyed a million people and most agreed that I am great and the media is evil."
And he won't let a little thing like bias get in the way.

That last one Trekky, I was like... "Uhhh... Republicans did.  Like last year.

« Reply #729 on: February 18, 2017, 08:46:29 PM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320220-leaked-tape-reveals-trump-invited-club-guests-to-watch-his

literally selling access to government to the rich.  but hey at least we didn't elect a well-connected centrist who gave some speeches to goldman sachs once.  fucking idiots.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 18, 2017, 08:52:58 PM »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 18, 2017, 10:18:07 PM »
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/832773325872967680

D'awww :3

Some of those comments are scary.  Like how the subconscious nod he did is unfakable and proves he truely respects the marine he's saluting or that God will give him strength ot overcome his enmies.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 19, 2017, 11:11:58 AM »
Please help Preisdent Trump take the fight back to the dishonest MSM!

https://gop.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 19, 2017, 11:17:19 AM »
Please help Preisdent Trump take the fight back to the dishonest MSM!

https://gop.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

I literally just posted that yesterday.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 19, 2017, 11:33:24 AM »
I literally just posted that yesterday.
Yes.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

« Reply #736 on: February 19, 2017, 08:39:39 PM »
i love that he's still bragging about all the shit he's gonna do.  hey dipshit, you're president already.  day 1 was a month ago.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 19, 2017, 08:49:18 PM »
i love that he's still bragging about all the shit he's gonna do.  hey dipshit, you're president already.  day 1 was a month ago.

In fairness, he's done alot.
I mean, he's done it via EOs but that's it.

« Reply #738 on: February 19, 2017, 10:09:25 PM »

In fairness, he's done alot.
I mean, he's done it via EOs but that's it.

"gonna accomplish" would've been a better choice of words.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 19, 2017, 11:57:30 PM »
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.