Offline ElTrancy

• God help and forgive me
    • View Profile
Underside of a flat earth
« on: December 19, 2018, 06:10:37 PM »
Assuming we go off the fact that plate tectonics some how work on a flat earth, we must also assume that under the surface is magma. So...what's under the magma? How would that connect to the surface? And if there is something under it, how does it not crumble away into the abyss below the accelerating disk? And if we assume there isn't magma under the surface, how do plate tectonics work? Are those even possible on a flat earth, the way they work on a round one? If they are, can anyone describe how they would fit together to give the same affect they would on a round earth?
Please fucking launch a mininuke at me, I've become hopelessly lost.

Offline edby

• View Profile
Re: Underside of a flat earth
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 11:39:11 AM »
Hypothesis. There is a thin layer of Dark Matter underlying the whole of the Flat Earth. Apart from the Dark Matter, all the other matter is normal matter. It is the Dark Matter that picks up the UA force and communicates it to the ordinary matter.

To avoid the ordinary matter at the sides all falling out, perhaps you would need a Dark Saucepan to keep everything in.

The next question is how one would verify or falsify this hypothesis. One way to do both is to send a spacecraft up and explore the underside of the earth.

Offline ElTrancy

• God help and forgive me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 06:18:21 PM »
My only response is, what evidence do you have? Any at all? If you google the definition of a theory, it's generally supported by evidence...

(I realized afterwards that you never said theory, ignore this post)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 03:52:32 PM by ElTrancy »
Please fucking launch a mininuke at me, I've become hopelessly lost.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 07:12:04 PM »
It's not a theory, it's a hypothesis. When the spaceship returns from the underside of the earth, we'll have evidence and it will become a theory.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 07:10:04 PM »
What I theorize is that the Earth is spinning very very quickly once a day. The moon is on one side and the Sun is on the other. This creates the sunrise and sunset effect. We stay on the earth because of centrifugal forces that keep us in. The bottom is magma that also stays on bc of the forces. It's wack, but true.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 08:16:00 PM »
What I theorize is that the Earth is spinning very very quickly once a day. The moon is on one side and the Sun is on the other. This creates the sunrise and sunset effect. We stay on the earth because of centrifugal forces that keep us in. The bottom is magma that also stays on bc of the forces. It's wack, but true.

Go to a playground that has a merry go ground. Spin it then pour some sand on it. Does the centrifugal force keep the sand on the spinning disk of a merry go ground or does it go flying off?

A flat spinning disk would throw us off with centrifugal force

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 08:29:35 PM »
It's not a theory, it's a hypothesis. When the spaceship returns from the underside of the earth, we'll have evidence and it will become a theory.

Which spaceship is this??