We need an expert
« on: May 10, 2018, 11:40:55 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am producing a documentary for Uni that is a Mythbusters-style documentary, that pits the flat earth and round earth models against a series of tests to see which model adequately explains our daily observations. Just like mythbusters, we plan on having an open ending and let the results and the journey to get there guide the script. In order to be as authentic as possible and to give us full credibility we are seeking an expert for us to interview on camera (in person or online) who can help us to build the most accurate flat earth model we can. We also need this person to explain flat earth concepts like gravity (or lack thereof), how the sun travels overhead and how the day/night cycle works. We would also like to gauge their reaction once we present them with the results of our findings.

It is our mandate that this production be completely respectful and take the flat earth movement's claims seriously. This documentary will not seek to undermine or scoff at any members of the flat earth community. We feel that any such action would harm our credibility. Also if you have published any literature on flat earth theory we are more than happy to give your work a plug.

If you think you have what we need, please feel free to pm me here. We are hoping to have an expert lined up by the end of the week and we need to wrap up interviews in the next few weeks. I look forward to hearing from you!