Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #7140 on: November 23, 2020, 03:05:39 AM »
What conflict of interest? Why would they have to make this distinction? Must of been something serious because they had to have known the statement would look like a "distancing".

Powell said that government workers and politicians were involved in this scheme. A president can't hire outside attorneys to investigate and prosecute people in his own federal government. There is a conflict of interest right there, which could have dire consequences. Has to be separate.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #7141 on: November 23, 2020, 03:39:07 AM »
What conflict of interest? Why would they have to make this distinction? Must of been something serious because they had to have known the statement would look like a "distancing".

Powell said that government workers and politicians were involved in this scheme. A president can't hire outside attorneys to investigate and prosecute people in his own federal government. There is a conflict of interest right there, which could have dire consequences. Has to be separate.

What does that have to do with Powell? Are you saying that she's the one who's going to be investigating and prosecuting people, like a special counsel?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7142 on: November 23, 2020, 05:15:39 AM »
I am so confused by what Tom's narrative is now.

First he says Trump has alot of lawsuits.  Then he says they aren't Trump's.  Then he says "its good" they are dismissed with prejudice because he can push them to SCOTUS easier.  But he also said before that he could go directly to SCOTUS at any time because one party is a state.

Tom, can you summarize your current narrative for us? 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: November 23, 2020, 09:14:23 AM »
I am so confused by what Tom's narrative is now.
It is hard to keep up with, isn't it?
It's pretty funny watching Tom's mental gymnastics as he continues to believe that this is all going great for Trump as they suffer embarrassment after embarrassment.
Now it's a good thing they're losing in court all the time.
Sure, his team are 30-0 down at half time of the Super Bowl but that's a good thing. All part of the plan. Lull them into a false sense of security then we'll cruise to victory in the second half.

Back in the real world, they're getting laughed out of court time after time because they don't have any evidence.
You can have a million affidavits but if all they're doing is parroting long since debunked conspiracy theories or they're hearsay or showing a complete lack of understanding of how the election process works then the judges are going to ask you why you're wasting the court's time. And sure, you can appeal or escalate to a higher court but they're going to want to see some evidence too.
"Mother" might be the final arbiter but she's still going to want to see a good reason for overturning what "Father" said.
Unless the suggestion is that "Mother" is such a soft touch she'll go along with whatever you say, which is pretty dangerous stuff in this context.

Trump's team are distancing themselves from Powell because her conspiracy theories were too wild and baseless even for them.
More crackpot than Kraken.

Even Trump's allies are starting to tell him to stop embarrassing himself and the country:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55038777
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 09:33:51 AM by AllAroundTheWorld »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: November 23, 2020, 07:42:27 PM »
Trump WILL win and by the landslide it was, when the truth is acknowledged. Of course guys or girls like Roundy will still hang on to their garters to try to convince us they know sooo much.

The elections have been compromised for decades. Get with the program and understand you are nothing but worker bees for the elite few who have rat packed and control 100's of TRILLIONS of cash and assets globally.

https://gnews.org/577635/

"Key individuals at Dominion are associated with the Carlyle Group, a U.S. multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services firm with more than $203 billion in assets under management.

Who is behind the Carlyle Group?

In April 2003, Carlyle Capital was managed by a team of former U.S. government personnel, including president Frank Carlucci (former Deputy Director of the CIA), former Secretary of Defense James Baker III (who served on George W. Bush’s Board of Governors), and James Baker III (who served on the Board of Directors of the National Security Agency).

The financial assets of the Saudi bin Laden Corporation (SBC) were also managed by the Carlyle Group before the 9/11 attack in New York. "
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7145 on: November 23, 2020, 08:04:52 PM »
Trump WILL win and by the landslide it was, when the truth is acknowledged.

No, he won’t.
Because time after time they’re showing up in court with no evidence. Why do you think he’s your man? He really isn’t. Just look how he reacted when asked about the Bible

Honestly, he’s like a 6th* grader trying to pretend he read the book during a book report when he clearly never looked at it.
*I don’t really know how US grades work so adjust the number if that doesn’t make sense.

And I’m not saying Biden is a great option but there’s a breed of US Evangelical who seems to think Trump is their guy. He really isn’t.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline GreatATuin

• It's turtles all the way down
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: November 23, 2020, 08:08:18 PM »
Trump WILL win and by the landslide it was, when the truth is acknowledged. Of course guys or girls like Roundy will still hang on to their garters to try to convince us they know sooo much.

The elections have been compromised for decades. Get with the program and understand you are nothing but worker bees for the elite few who have rat packed and control 100's of TRILLIONS of cash and assets globally.

Sooo, the elections have been compromised for decades, and for some reason the "elite few" decided to let Trump win four years ago but not this time, but he's still going to win anyway? This isn't very clear to me.
Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

you guys just read what you want to read

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7147 on: November 23, 2020, 08:28:54 PM »
Just look how he reacted when asked about the Bible
Okay, that question is a literal meme, though. "Oh yeah, you're an <x> fan? Name your favourite <y>." I'm reasonably well-versed in Christianity (or, well, at least the RomCath flavour thereof), but I wouldn't be able to go "Ah, yes, Luke 11:11-12 really speaks to me, y'know?" on the spot.

He could have handled it better, perhaps by approaching it along the lines of "I think the Bible is fantastic, but I haven't exactly spent much time memorising verses," but I don't think this is something to hold over his head.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: November 23, 2020, 08:41:24 PM »
I'm reasonably well-versed in Christianity
I smell a lie

but I wouldn't be able to go "Ah, yes, Luke 11:11-12 really speaks to me, y'know?" on the spot.
Are you saying you don't know any bible quotes off the top of your head? How is this possible?

Trump or you could have picked anything.

Honour thy father and thy mother.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Or he could have looked that interviewer in the eye and without blinking uttered ...
'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'.
And then continued to stare at him.

But seriously, naming a bible verse is so bloody easy. Just pick one.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7149 on: November 23, 2020, 09:14:58 PM »
I smell a lie
Probably COVID19, mate, loss of smell and taste are common symptoms.

I spent a good portion of my life as a devout altar boy. Sure, things changed since then, and my vestments wouldn't fit anymore, but I could totally own you at Jesus trivia. inb4 "haha were you raped by a priest". Dude, keep my sex life out of this, geez

Are you saying you don't know any bible quotes off the top of your head? How is this possible?
Well, sure, I could pick something obvious; but: imagine the same interview, except Trump says "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone!!1!" He wouldn't be taken seriously anyway, and the narrative would still be that he obviously doesn't know the Bible, that's why he went with such a common verse.

It was a shit question, and copping out entirely might have actually been the best answer.

Rama Set

« Reply #7150 on: November 23, 2020, 09:22:21 PM »
It's all kind of moot anyway since Jman is the type of Christian who wishes pain and suffering upon his enemies anyway, so Trump is right up his alley.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7151 on: November 23, 2020, 09:40:54 PM »
I smell a lie
Probably COVID19, mate, loss of smell and taste are common symptoms.

I spent a good portion of my life as a devout altar boy. Sure, things changed since then, and my vestments wouldn't fit anymore, but I could totally own you at Jesus trivia. inb4 "haha were you raped by a priest". Dude, keep my sex life out of this, geez

Well, sure, I could pick something obvious; but: imagine the same interview, except Trump says "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone!!1!" He wouldn't be taken seriously anyway, and the narrative would still be that he obviously doesn't know the Bible, that's why he went with such a common verse.

It was a shit question, and copping out entirely might have actually been the best answer.

Overall, in the pantheon of Trump's lies, it probably doesn't mean much. But he did say back 2016 "The Hill reports that, on Tuesday, while criticizing the Iran Nuclear Deal, Trump said that Secretary of State John Kerry must not have read The Art of the Deal, adding that Kerry "Probably didn't read the Bible, either."

"Nobody reads the Bible more than me," Trump stated.
[/b]

If true that no one does, one would suppose he might be able to pull a John 3:16 out of his ass when asked or something like that. All in all, not shocking that it's just yet another one of the 20,000 or so documented lies in the past four years.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7152 on: November 23, 2020, 09:50:54 PM »
"Nobody reads the Bible more than me," Trump stated. [/i]
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna defend that statement, either. But it's not unreasonable to surmise that he might be religious (incl. actually having read the Bible, so quite religious) while not being able to pick his favourite verse on the spot.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7154 on: November 23, 2020, 10:22:30 PM »
But it's not unreasonable to surmise that he might be religious (incl. actually having read the Bible, so quite religious) while not being able to pick his favourite verse on the spot.
Not so unreasonable. I mean, I don’t know if I have “a” favourite verse, but if asked I could certainly name a few that mean something to me. I’d do better than saying it’s private and then when asked what Testament I liked best say “I like them equally”. A pretty transparent attempt to avoid any follow up questions.
(Reminds me of when Alan Partridge, having said he likes The Beatles, is asked what his favourite Beatles album is and says “I’d have to say The Best of The Beatles”)

I don’t care whether he reads the Bible (he doesn’t) or goes to church (he doesn’t) or prays (no idea, but he was asked one time if he ever asks forgiveness and said no). I don’t care if he’s a Christian in any meaningful way.

What annoys me about him (one of many things) is that he cynically presents himself as a Christian because he knows it plays well with a certain and quite large demographic. And, weirdly, it seems to work. Me and a mate at church have discussed this and we just don’t get it. Why are they falling for it? It’s such an obvious lie, can’t they tell they’re being played? Just look at how Trump talks and acts. Is this really the way a person with real faith acts? I mean, none of us are perfect of course but nothing about him makes me think that his “faith” is anything more than a thin and cynical veneer to win votes.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7155 on: November 23, 2020, 11:55:19 PM »
Trump has all but conceded now that MI has certified:

I was really hoping for a kraken, too.

Rama Set

« Reply #7156 on: November 24, 2020, 12:25:17 AM »
The GSA has released the transition funds. I’m sure Bom Tishop would still disagree this makes Biden president-elect, but well, he is.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/gsa-transition-letter/index.html

Rama Set

« Reply #7157 on: November 24, 2020, 12:29:50 AM »
Trump has all but conceded now that MI has certified:

I was really hoping for a kraken, too.

Bruh, didn’t you hear? She’s not even part of Trump’s team. She can release the Kraken all over our collective faces. It’s about justice!!!!!!!

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7158 on: November 24, 2020, 01:02:38 AM »
Here's how Trump can still win

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7159 on: November 24, 2020, 01:26:45 AM »
Nothing the state does or rules, or dismisses, matters when the issue is a case against the state. The only thing that matters is how the Supreme Court rules against the state, not how the state rules on its own integrity. It's still:

Trump: 1
Dems: 0