Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #6380 on: October 02, 2020, 09:54:54 PM »
I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, I just want to see Trump die an unpleasant death, is that so awful?
A little bit. It's the kind of post I'd expect from Thork. It's just missing a few >o<'s.

But I like Trump. ??? I don't want him to die.

I want you to die.  >o< >o< >o<
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6381 on: October 02, 2020, 09:57:38 PM »
This will not affect his support at all. All he has to do is survive and it will make him a hero to his radicalized redneck followers. It will show that covid-19 is no big deal and anyone can beat it.
All he has to do is not die.

Even if he dies from it, his followers will blame it on the Chinese and make him a martyr.

His fans will certainly love him forever if he dies, but what they won't do will be vote for Pence in the same numbers or show him the same kind of unconditional loyalty. Many of them (QAnon fans especially) dislike or distrust Pence already, and there's no way he'll capture the hearts and minds of those fans who loved Trump for the meme value or his general trollish persona.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: October 02, 2020, 10:05:29 PM »
This will not affect his support at all. All he has to do is survive and it will make him a hero to his radicalized redneck followers. It will show that covid-19 is no big deal and anyone can beat it.

Even if he dies from it, his followers will blame it on the Chinese and make him a martyr.

His fans will certainly love him forever if he dies, but what they won't do will be vote for Pence in the same numbers or show him the same kind of unconditional loyalty. Many of them (QAnon fans especially) dislike or distrust Pence already, and there's no way he'll capture the hearts and minds of those fans who loved Trump for the meme value or his general trollish persona.

Pence wouldn't be the Republican alternative. He couldn't afford to run to president. It would likely be Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio. My personal first choice would be Trey Gowdy. I think he'd be an incredible President but he is also a peasant class politician and America requires revolting wealth to be able to afford to run.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: October 02, 2020, 10:10:20 PM »

Pence wouldn't be the Republican alternative. He couldn't afford to run to president. It would likely be Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio. My personal first choice would be Trey Gowdy. I think he'd be an incredible President but he is also a peasant class politician and America requires revolting wealth to be able to afford to run.

The issue is that they would have to build up his brand in the span of a few weeks.  Which is most certainly not possible.  Odds are they'd go with Pence in the distant hope that Trump/Pence resonated enough that Pence can pull the Trump votes.  But even now, with Trump alive, its not looking good.  So it may not matter who they put in.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: October 03, 2020, 08:42:48 AM »
More of the inner circle coming down with COVID, with the nomination event for Barrett, RBG's replacement on the Supreme Court, being cited as the superspreader event for these cases.

If you believe in Karma and/or Divine Retribution ...

RBG passed away, her dying wish that her replacement be selected by the new President in 2021
GOP ignores this, nominates Barrett with a big event at which few of the inner circle wear masks
Trump, and growing numbers of those at this event come down with the virus, and it appears the nomination event is the link between them/cause of the spread.

RBG successfully argued her first case in front of the guy upstairs ...?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline GreatATuin

• It's turtles all the way down
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: October 03, 2020, 08:47:34 AM »
Bad news :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54391986

Well. He officially has mild symptoms, he's officially doing fine, but he's also been flown by helicopter to a military hospital.

Schadenfreude and catharsis apart, I'm not sure anything good would come out of Trump's serious illness or death.

you guys just read what you want to read

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: October 03, 2020, 09:06:01 AM »
Someone in the WH was quoted yesterday that DJT was being transferred to Reed as a "precaution".

So... DJT gets precautionary treatment, but even both he AND FLOTUS have been diagnosed positive, she gets left behind in the WH?

Per the Washington Post, secret service have been expressing disquiet at the POTUS putting them at risk - "He's never cared about us", is the quote from one of them
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:28:25 AM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

Offline GreatATuin

• It's turtles all the way down
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: October 03, 2020, 09:46:47 AM »
So... DJT gets precautionary treatment, but even both he AND FLOTUS have been diagnosed positive, she gets left behind in the WH?

POTUS is male, overweight and 74 years old: three risk factors she doesn't have.

I've read he's been given an experimental treatment. That's not something you normally do when you're confident you'll easily recover.

you guys just read what you want to read

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #6388 on: October 03, 2020, 10:57:27 AM »

POTUS is male, overweight and 74 years old: three risk factors she doesn't have.

I've read he's been given an experimental treatment. That's not something you normally do when you're confident you'll easily recover.

Orrrrrrrr, if your symptoms are mild but you want to push your experimental treatment that you have a multi-million dollar stake in, what better way to say "I took the treatment and I recovered. You too can be cured of covid if you let a doctor shine a 50,000 lumin UV torch up your backside."?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: October 03, 2020, 11:55:04 AM »
Bad news :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54391986

Well. He officially has mild symptoms, he's officially doing fine, but he's also been flown by helicopter to a military hospital.

Schadenfreude and catharsis apart, I'm not sure anything good would come out of Trump's serious illness or death.

I think that the end of the Trump presidency would be an inherently good thing, no matter the circumstances or who replaces him. That's why I'm rooting so hard for his death! Catharsis has nothing to do with it.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6390 on: October 03, 2020, 12:40:14 PM »
Plus side, even if he survives, I hear he's spooked like crazy.  So maybe he'll take it seriously now?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #6391 on: October 03, 2020, 01:23:08 PM »
Plus side, even if he survives, I hear he's spooked like crazy.  So maybe he'll take it seriously now?

Why would you want a very frail person projecting their anxieties onto the entire population? That's like having a President who got hit by a bolt of lightning and hoping he legislates that people can't go out in the rain.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: October 03, 2020, 01:49:42 PM »

Why would you want a very frail person projecting their anxieties onto the entire population? That's like having a President who got hit by a bolt of lightning and hoping he legislates that people can't go out in the rain.
No.
Its like having a president who reguarly tells people that standing in a field with a metal pole during a thunderstorm is every man's right and we should do it often.  Then having him struck and suddenly tell people it isn't a good idea after all.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6393 on: October 03, 2020, 02:13:10 PM »
Everyone is talking like this is liberals versus conservatives. Trump is not a conservative he just plays one on TV. Before the election, he lived in New York and donated money to Hillary Clinton so she could beat conservatives.  He is a flim-flam man and everything about him is fake.

When this infomercial came out, he had already squandered the entire Trump fortune that he inherited. He filed multiple bankruptcies and the American Finance system was cutting off from credit so he would have to get financing in Europe. None of this is liberal media propaganda, it is a public record of a life in failure.

Do you ever wonder what kind of people believe in and buy the stupid crap they see on late-night infomercials?

Enthusiastic crowd chants "We love you!" to President Trump -

Oh....
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 02:15:17 PM by Dr Van Nostrand »
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: October 04, 2020, 08:45:41 AM »
WH issues video and photos of POTUS "working" in the suite at Walter Reed, and before long, the internets have shown edits in the video where they appear to have snipped out the coughing; have noted that the photos show POTUS in two different rooms, wearing a jacket in one, not in the other, the photos separated by 10mins according to the EXIF data; and have indicated POTUS with a set of empty binders, practicing signing his name on blank sheets of paper...

POTUS's physician and chief of staff reporting radically different accounts of his condition.

Nearly?

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6395 on: October 04, 2020, 01:15:19 PM »
Tumeni, why do you seem to prefer just telling us secondhand what you see on the news instead of posting the links and letting us see for ourselves? It seems so counter-productive.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1312586796711149569

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonostrower/status/1312616578773446656

The good news is that this isn't unique to Trump's illness. His administration has a history of releasing incompetently staged photos of Trump "working" - all involving him dramatically brandishing a Sharpie while hunched over blank papers.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6396 on: October 04, 2020, 01:37:21 PM »
Tumeni, why do you seem to prefer just telling us secondhand what you see on the news instead of posting the links and letting us see for ourselves? It seems so counter-productive.
Isn't it obvious? That way we don't have an easy way of separating him describing news from his outright fabrications.

As for footage making presidents seem healthier than they are, isn't that pretty common? I was under the impression that it's pretty standard, and that the media normally cooperate with the White House in maintaining that image.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: October 04, 2020, 02:36:21 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1312586796711149569

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonostrower/status/1312616578773446656

The good news is that this isn't unique to Trump's illness. His administration has a history of releasing incompetently staged photos of Trump "working" - all involving him dramatically brandishing a Sharpie while hunched over blank papers.

Why would they show Trump signing papers we, the public, should not see? 

We can see his hand written notes on a speech while he's walking.  Lets not invite something worse, eh?

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6398 on: October 04, 2020, 04:14:13 PM »
Isn't it obvious? That way we don't have an easy way of separating him describing news from his outright fabrications.

As for footage making presidents seem healthier than they are, isn't that pretty common? I was under the impression that it's pretty standard, and that the media normally cooperate with the White House in maintaining that image.

That used to be the case; it's well-known that the media downplayed FDR's polio, for example. But nowadays, when the media is guided more by sensationalism than by any sense of decorum? No.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6399 on: October 04, 2020, 05:21:53 PM »
To everyone who questions my wishing the death of a dangerous, despotic ruler... would I have been out of line or "crass" for cheering for Hitler's death if I had lived in Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s? Ok then!