Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8860 on: May 20, 2021, 03:34:14 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-cohen-trump-will-flip-on-during-criminal-investigation-2021-5

Why do people still care about what this guy says? Has it become obvious to anyone else that he loves the media spotlight and is just saying the most sensational stuff possible to bathe in it a bit longer?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8861 on: May 21, 2021, 10:31:42 AM »
Hey Trump lied about the Maricopa audit. Surprised?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/05/15/trump-says-arizona-audit-found-unbelievable-election-crime-nonsense/5115549001/

What bothers me is that you can clearly see when the file were made (a year before the deletion date or more) and what they were called (things relating to 2019 elections or something).

Point is, this is very clearly not related to the 2020 election so how the hell did anyone fall for it?
^ This is all bs.

There are no federal or state offices voted on in 2019.
https://ballotpedia.org/Arizona_elections,_2019
I'm sorry.  Care to retype that?
Nope, I don't think I will.

Not at all.

Retype yours instead.

"Below is a list of 2019 Arizona elections covered by Ballotpedia. Follow the links to learn more about each type.

U.S. Senate   —
U.S. House   —
Congress special election   —
Governor   —
Other state executive   —
State Senate   —
State House   —
Special state legislative   —
State Supreme Court   —
Intermediate appellate courts   —
Local judges   —
School boards   —
Municipal government   ✓
Recalls   ✓
Ballot measures   —
Local ballot measures   ✓"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 11:22:34 AM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8862 on: May 21, 2021, 12:03:41 PM »

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/05/15/trump-says-arizona-audit-found-unbelievable-election-crime-nonsense/5115549001/

What bothers me is that you can clearly see when the file were made (a year before the deletion date or more) and what they were called (things relating to 2019 elections or something).

Point is, this is very clearly not related to the 2020 election so how the hell did anyone fall for it?
^ This is all bs.

Not at all.

Retype yours instead.

"Below is a list of 2019 Arizona elections covered by Ballotpedia. Follow the links to learn more about each type.

U.S. Senate   —
U.S. House   —
Governor   —
State Senate   —
State House   —
State Supreme Court   —
Local judges   —
School boards   —
Municipal government   ✓
Recalls   ✓
Ballot measures   —

So municipal governments and local ballot measures (and school budgets) don't count as votes to you? 
Because they do to me.

Or are you going with the "I said no federal or state level so you're wrong even though that database is used for more than just state and federal elections"?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #8863 on: May 21, 2021, 12:56:14 PM »
The latter, for sure.

Rama Set

« Reply #8864 on: May 21, 2021, 01:59:21 PM »
Oh look, a day after the County Board explained how to find the database, an auditor managed to “recover” it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/company-conducting-arizona-gop-s-election-audit-backtracks-deleted-database-n1267900

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8865 on: May 21, 2021, 02:28:15 PM »
I admire their thoroughness.  No other audit has done so much work to detect bamboo and kinematic artifacts.

I am a bit disappointed that they're not putting more work into detecting the presence of time travelers and extra dimensional beings that might have voted illegally.  I think at the very least the Arizona GOP should pass legislation to outlaws sentient non-humans and entities alien to our space-time from voting. 

You can't be too careful with our election integrity.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8866 on: May 21, 2021, 02:48:11 PM »
Vote Prop: 881 - Making it illegal to travel through time to vote in an election.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8867 on: May 24, 2021, 10:30:34 AM »

^ This is all bs.

Not at all.

Retype yours instead.

U.S. Senate   —
U.S. House   —
Governor   —
State Senate   —
State House   —
State Supreme Court   —
Local judges   —
School boards   —
Municipal government   ✓
Recalls   ✓
Ballot measures   —

So municipal governments and local ballot measures (and school budgets) don't count as votes to you? 
Because they do to me.

Or are you going with the "I said no federal or state level so you're wrong even though that database is used for more than just state and federal elections"?
Of course they count as votes.

But the issue is the file didn't have to do with the 2019 election as you claimed.

Rama Set

« Reply #8868 on: May 24, 2021, 11:55:48 AM »
The actual issue of course is that the auditors couldn't find the file, not that it was lost.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8869 on: May 24, 2021, 02:16:28 PM »

^ This is all bs.

Not at all.

Retype yours instead.

U.S. Senate   —
U.S. House   —
Governor   —
State Senate   —
State House   —
State Supreme Court   —
Local judges   —
School boards   —
Municipal government   ✓
Recalls   ✓
Ballot measures   —

Because they do to me.

But the issue is the file didn't have to do with the 2019 election as you claimed.
And you know that how?
Because when the creation date is march 2019, I'm gonna guess it wasn't to prep for the 2020 election.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8870 on: May 24, 2021, 03:49:16 PM »

^ This is all bs.

Not at all.

Retype yours instead.

U.S. Senate   —
U.S. House   —
Governor   —
State Senate   —
State House   —
State Supreme Court   —
Local judges   —
School boards   —
Municipal government   ✓
Recalls   ✓
Ballot measures   —

Because they do to me.

And you know that how?
Because when the creation date is march 2019, I'm gonna guess it wasn't to prep for the 2020 election.
It is rather easy to accept this guess is just as wrong as all your others. Especially since you have provided no file whatsoever on which to base this guess on.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8871 on: May 24, 2021, 06:44:46 PM »
NH Audits:

https://worthypolitics.com/breaking-exclusive-new-hampshire-auditors-with-explosive-discovery-a-machine-used-on-election-day-counted-only-28-percent-of-the-votes-for-republican-candidates/

New Hampshire Auditors With EXPLOSIVE Discovery: ‘A Machine Used On Election Day, Counted Only 28 Percent Of The Votes For Republican Candidates’

Election auditors in Windham, New Hampshire, just revealed that some of their latest findings are “large enough to account for discrepancies” in the November 3 election results for four state representative seats.

They say they uncovered “experimental confirmation that if the contest is undervoted, a fold through a vote target can create a vote.”

“Something we strongly suspect at this juncture, based on various evidence, is that in some cases, fold lines are being interpreted by the scanners as valid votes,” Mark Lindeman stated, a man who is part of the audit team.

Harri Hursti, another auditor, posted on Twitter that testing proved folded ballots were misinterpreted by machines.

“Test decks proved that foldings across a vote targets is misinterpreted as additional phantom votes or subtracts votes due to false overvotes,” he wrote.

The audit started on May 11, and auditors finished the hand recount on May 21.

AccuVote rejected to give a comment about the audit authorization. The AccuVote machines’ intellectual property is owned by Dominion Voting Systems.

The audit team additionally said that more issues could be involved besides folded ballots being misinterpreted.

“The fold effect is large enough to account for discrepancies, but might not be all that’s going on,” the team revealed.

“75 folded ballots voted straight Republican. Only 48 votes recorded for them. Folds generated overvotes. This is a machine used on Election Day [for] most absentee ballots,” they added.

Another machine was found to have “an even more dramatic problem” by the auditors, who said that only 28 percent of the votes for Republican candidates were counted.

“The work is not completed yet. While the folding seems to be a strong contributor it clearly is not the only factor,” Hursti said on Sunday. “For example, we have observed vastly different error rates on two machines processing the same ballots. Work continues”

Quotes come from Windham NH Auditors: https://twitter.com/WAuditors
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 06:52:49 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #8872 on: May 24, 2021, 07:35:48 PM »
Yeah this is the same theory I linked to before. Seems like shoddy equipment due to age. Probably need an update to their machine testing procedures as well as some new equipment.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8873 on: May 24, 2021, 07:38:00 PM »
Yes, it is unfortunate that all of these errors primarily affect Republican candidates.  ::)

Rama Set

« Reply #8874 on: May 24, 2021, 07:44:54 PM »
Yes, it is unfortunate that all of these errors primarily affect Republican candidates.  ::)

Awww muffin. Losing is hard. I understand.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8875 on: May 24, 2021, 07:46:23 PM »

^ This is all bs.

Not at all.

Retype yours instead.

U.S. Senate   —
U.S. House   —
Governor   —
State Senate   —
State House   —
State Supreme Court   —
Local judges   —
School boards   —
Municipal government   ✓
Recalls   ✓
Ballot measures   —

Because they do to me.

And you know that how?
It is rather easy to accept this guess is just as wrong as all your others. Especially since you have provided no file whatsoever on which to base this guess on.

Rama provided the link.  Did you not read the original claim tweet?
https://mobile.twitter.com/ArizonaAudit/status/1392656033496006656/photo/1

Look very closelyat that screenshot. 

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8876 on: May 24, 2021, 07:59:21 PM »

Your post reminded me of this fat guy hanging around outside of the Arizona audit site.

https://archive.is/kEW3X

One thing is for sure from that libby article:

“We’ve changed course,” Stephen Richer, the current county recorder who unseated Fontes in the last election, told me of the local Republican response.

That course correction appears to have come too late. Up close in Arizona, it’s clear that the Cyber Ninjas are doing exactly what their CEO, Doug Logan, has accused election officials of doing: miscounting the 2020 election. If and when that new and inaccurate result is made public as part of an official audit report, local leaders believe the consequences will be grave.

“I think a small mushroom cloud will go up over Maricopa County if the Cyber Ninjas report that Donald Trump really was the winner of the election,” Richer says.

Cyber Ninjas is acting as an official arm of the State. A report like from a public auditor that means someone's going to jail, on either side.

Rama Set

« Reply #8877 on: May 24, 2021, 08:05:07 PM »

Your post reminded me of this fat guy hanging around outside of the Arizona audit site.

https://archive.is/kEW3X

Yes, the GOP are a bunch of sore losers.

One thing is for sure from that libby article:

“We’ve changed course,” Stephen Richer, the current county recorder who unseated Fontes in the last election, told me of the local Republican response.

That course correction appears to have come too late. Up close in Arizona, it’s clear that the Cyber Ninjas are doing exactly what their CEO, Doug Logan, has accused election officials of doing: miscounting the 2020 election. If and when that new and inaccurate result is made public as part of an official audit report, local leaders believe the consequences will be grave.

“I think a small mushroom cloud will go up over Maricopa County if the Cyber Ninjas report that Donald Trump really was the winner of the election,” Richer says.

Cyber Ninjas is acting as an official arm of the State. A report like from a public auditor that means someone's going to jail, on either side.

Thanks for posting that Cyber Ninjas is miscounting the 2020 election.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8878 on: May 24, 2021, 08:27:20 PM »
If Cyber Ninjas and the auditors in the other states are committing fraud, I can't wait for them to go to jail.

Certainly, the person whining and excuse-making and coming up with conspiracies here without evidence is you.

Rama Set

« Reply #8879 on: May 24, 2021, 08:55:54 PM »
If Cyber Ninjas and the auditors in the other states are committing fraud, I can't wait for them to go to jail.

Certainly, the person whining and excuse-making and coming up with conspiracies here without evidence is you.

Nope. You couldn’t post one of you tried. You’re certainly projecting though. It gets tough when another of your narratives starts to crumble. But here’s how Trump can still win...