Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8020 on: January 04, 2021, 04:27:54 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8021 on: January 04, 2021, 04:59:02 PM »
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

If you wanna read it instead of listen.
My god, its damning.
I don't know how you have a sensible conversation with Trump about stuff like this.
In the middle of a ramble about it all Trump says:

"...The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters..."

When he can get a word in edgeways Raffensperger responds:

"Well Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong. We talked to the congressmen and they were surprised. But they — I guess there was a person Mr. Braynard who came to these meetings and presented data and he said that there was dead people, I believe it was upward of 5,000. The actual number were two. Two. Two people that were dead that voted. So that's wrong. There were two."

Not long later Trump says

"In one state we have a tremendous amount of dead people. So I don't know — I'm sure we do in Georgia, too. I'm sure we do in Georgia too."

So...what do you do with that? Trump makes an accusation without presenting any evidence, he just states it.
It's responded to, he's told it was looked into and found do be false and he just repeats the claim not long later as though if you repeat a false claim often enough it becomes true. Unfortunately if Trump repeats stuff like this it becomes true in the minds of many of his supporters. All a bit depressing.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8022 on: January 04, 2021, 05:18:26 PM »
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

My god, its damning.

it's damning, but there's more than enough wiggle room for him to squirm out of it unscathed - I'd love to be wrong but I feel like he's wriggled out of worse. I read a lot of the transcript and I don't think it's quite the watergate it's been tabbed as. ...shows how incredibly desperate he is, how low he'll stoop, and the whole thing has the air of a mafia strongman trying to influence things...

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8023 on: January 04, 2021, 05:23:04 PM »

My god, its damning.

it's damning, but there's more than enough wiggle room for him to squirm out of it unscathed - I'd love to be wrong but I feel like he's wriggled out of worse. I read a lot of the transcript and I don't think it's quite the watergate it's been tabbed as. ...shows how incredibly desperate he is, how low he'll stoop, and the whole thing has the air of a mafia strongman trying to influence things...

Well Trump is Teflon.  He could kill someone on 5th avenue and it still wouldn't stick.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #8024 on: January 04, 2021, 05:27:39 PM »

My god, its damning.

Well Trump is Teflon.  He could kill someone on 5th avenue and it still wouldn't stick.

yeah, but even with Teflon, turn the heat up enough and shit eventually starts to stick.  here's hoping.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8025 on: January 04, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »

My god, its damning.

yeah, but even with Teflon, turn the heat up enough and shit eventually starts to stick.  here's hoping.

Unless you go nuclear, not enough heat in the world.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8026 on: January 04, 2021, 06:30:29 PM »

My god, its damning.

Trump's tantrums when people don't agree with him are delicious. When others are disagreeing with him on investigations showing the opposite of his claim:

Quote from: The President of the United States of America
Well, there's no way they could — then they're incompetent. They're either dishonest or incompetent, okay? [...] There's only two answers, dishonesty or incompetence. There's just no way. Look. There's no way. And on the other thing, I said too, there is no way. I mean, there's no way that these things could have been you know, you have all these different people that voted but they don't live in Georgia anymore. What was that number, Cleta? That was a pretty good number too.

What a five-year old.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8027 on: January 04, 2021, 06:41:43 PM »
I was reminded the other day of when Trump and Kim Jong Un were conducting international diplomacy via a Twitter flame war.
Good times.

Two toddlers with nuclear weapons.
Shudder.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8028 on: January 04, 2021, 07:14:28 PM »
yeah, but even with Teflon, turn the heat up enough and shit eventually starts to stick.
Overheating Teflon doesn't cause stuff to stick - it starts to break down the Teflon, emitting toxic fumes into your kitchen and your food.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8029 on: January 04, 2021, 07:15:04 PM »
In other news, Lin Wood is now making it clear that he's gone off the deep end.

https://www.rawstory.com/attorney-lin-wood/

This man has the president's ear.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #8030 on: January 04, 2021, 07:26:46 PM »
yeah, but even with Teflon, turn the heat up enough and shit eventually starts to stick.
Overheating Teflon doesn't cause stuff to stick - it starts to break down the Teflon, emitting toxic fumes into your kitchen and your food.

i thought that smell was just the pan's merrynade...  does this mean bacon doesn't give me headaches after all?

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #8031 on: January 04, 2021, 07:32:06 PM »

there's not enough dirt in the world to make someone rape and shoot a child on video...  this guy is off the rails.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8032 on: January 04, 2021, 07:38:14 PM »

there's not enough dirt in the world to make someone rape and shoot a child on video...  this guy is off the rails.
You misunderstand.
The rape and shooting IS the dirt.
They basically force someone to rape and shoot a child on camera then use that as blackmail.

Also read the comments.

One lady suggests that 8 billion children go missing a year. XD

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8033 on: January 04, 2021, 07:48:17 PM »

You misunderstand.
The rape and shooting IS the dirt.
They basically force someone to rape and shoot a child on camera then use that as blackmail.

Also read the comments.

One lady suggests that 8 billion children go missing a year. XD
And until every single one of those children are found, you can't possibly dispute that number! On a more serious note, this is some next-level bat shat insanity. It really is amazing how far into a rabbit hole you can lead a large group of people. If nothing else, psychologists should be writing text books and teaching courses on what can be learned about this as it relates to manipulating the masses.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #8034 on: January 04, 2021, 08:35:20 PM »

You misunderstand.

Yes, I'm an idiot from the teflon fumes.

I assumed that the people being approach to do this were folks they already had tons of dirt on and this was just leveling up, not that random politicians are being approached at gunpoint, then handed said gun to perform additional horrific things.

Its reminding me of the plot of a movie... I cant quite picture which one. Reminiscent of the scene from Se7en. Wait, did Epstein produce that one!?!

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8035 on: January 04, 2021, 08:56:58 PM »
Wow, they have Trump on tape saying everything he has been saying in public on camera for the last two months. Thanks for wasting my time.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 08:59:34 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #8036 on: January 04, 2021, 08:58:08 PM »
Wow, they have Trump on tape saying everything he has been saying in public on camera for the last two months. Thanks for wasting my time.

No one made you do anything. Trump playing the victim has rubbed off on you.

Also, the dumb-ass lawsuit suing Pence and the EC got a thorough take down and the judge is strongly considering referring the lawyer for disciplinary action. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/ticked-off-federal-judge-says-lawyer-behind-republicans-dumbest-election-lawsuit-may-face-discipline/

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #8037 on: January 04, 2021, 09:08:21 PM »
https://rumble.com/vcfdrp-ep.-1427-the-big-lie-in-georgia-the-dan-bongino-show.html

Don't believe the big lie. Trump smoked em, just listen.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8038 on: January 04, 2021, 09:09:51 PM »
Par for the course for these idiots...I mean, ouch - This has to send a chill down that attorney's spine:

The judge then threatened that, at the end of the case, he will decide “whether to issue an order to show cause why this matter should not be referred to its Committee on Grievances for potential discipline of Plaintiffs’ counsel.”

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8039 on: January 04, 2021, 09:12:41 PM »
https://rumble.com/vcfdrp-ep.-1427-the-big-lie-in-georgia-the-dan-bongino-show.html

Don't believe the big lie. Trump smoked em, just listen.

Maybe you could point out where the smoking occurred? I would prefer not to waste my time listening to the Parler guy.