Offline Round fact

• Science and math over opinion
    • View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #680 on: April 22, 2016, 03:02:36 PM »
NOT a Trump fan, but I WILL vote for over the Serial Liar or the Math Dropout.

« Reply #681 on: April 22, 2016, 03:24:59 PM »
He wasn't naturalized.  He's a citizen because his mother was a citizen.  Also, calling Cruz "Rafael," presumably to emphasize his foreignness, is very immature.  It reminds me of the people here who always referred to Pope Benedict as "Ratzinger," undoubtedly just because that had "rat" in it.

He started going by "Ted" for the sole reason that he knew Texas wouldn't vote for "Rafael" There's power in a name, Saddam, and using the right name at the right time and place can ruin a man; especially a man running on a platform of voters that aren't fond of foreigners.

nomen est omen

Then how the hell did someone named Barrack Hussein Obama get elected? His last name rhymed with OSAMA for Christ's sake! lol..

Ted Cruz has a lot more problems than his name. Obama showed that charm can get a lot of things overlooked. Cruz is about as likeable as a wet fart.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 26, 2016, 02:33:04 AM »

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 26, 2016, 01:46:50 PM »
Math is hard.

Offline Round fact

• View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #684 on: April 26, 2016, 02:46:48 PM »
Math is hard.

Which is why FE supporters avoid it like rabies.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 27, 2016, 01:49:20 AM »
Trump wins all five "Super Tuesday 3" states by over 50%

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 27, 2016, 06:21:56 AM »
I think Shandokan is right: the GOP is going to have a contested convention just to stop Trump.

I wonder if his call to have Bernie run as an independant means he really does think Bernie was treated unfairly or if he thinks he'll lose if its just Clinton.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 27, 2016, 06:45:51 AM »
I wonder if his call to have Bernie run as an independant means he really does think Bernie was treated unfairly or if he thinks he'll lose if its just Clinton.

He's just laying the groundwork for getting the Berniebot vote in the general election.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 27, 2016, 07:24:18 AM »

He's just laying the groundwork for getting the Berniebot vote in the general election.
I doubt it.  The berniebots hate Trump.  You can't make the rebels lkke Vader just because he's Luke's father.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 27, 2016, 07:41:52 AM »

I doubt it.  The berniebots hate Trump.  You can't make the rebels lkke Vader just because he's Luke's father.

You seriously underestimate how much Berniebots hate Hillary. I've seen countless Bernie supporters claim they would rather vote for Trump than Hillary. And even if we ignore the young Reddit crowd, it's undeniable that Trump supporters and Bernie supporters are largely intersectional - they both consist largely of anti-establishment libertarians. It's very likely that many of them will switch over to Trump, even if they disagree with his tone or policies.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: April 27, 2016, 09:35:26 AM »

You seriously underestimate how much Berniebots hate Hillary. I've seen countless Bernie supporters claim they would rather vote for Trump than Hillary. And even if we ignore the young Reddit crowd, it's undeniable that Trump supporters and Bernie supporters are largely intersectional - they both consist largely of anti-establishment libertarians. It's very likely that many of them will switch over to Trump, even if they disagree with his tone or policies.
That scares me.

Offline Round fact

• View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #691 on: April 27, 2016, 10:14:40 AM »
Trump vs a congenital liar or vs a complete math failure? Who would not take Trump?

« Reply #692 on: April 27, 2016, 02:37:59 PM »
Sanders' best chance as an independent would be him running on the same ticket with Trump. That would be devastating news for the Democrats.

I am still waiting to find out the reason why the GOP put up with Trump, so far, letting him run practically as an independent, while using their party as a platform.

Without Trump in the race, Cruz would have won easily by now; likewise, without Cruz, Trump would well be on his way to the general election, as the GOP nominee.

Cruz has behind him a very powerful secret society, which could have helped him to have performed much better in the NE, but chose not to.

Was it to create even more frustration in the case of Trump losing the nomination/contested election in Cleveland?

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: April 27, 2016, 02:54:17 PM »
I think at this point GOP won't even deny Trump the nomination in a contested convention, knowing that not doing so would disenfranchise the entire republican base and fracture the party. They're better off playing nice with Trump so he's more controllable and picks a conservative SCOTUS if elected.

Offline Round fact

• View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #694 on: April 27, 2016, 03:39:47 PM »

Cruz has behind him a very powerful secret society, which could have helped him to have performed much better in the NE, but chose not to

How can Cruz have a "secret society" behind him if you know and post about it?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 27, 2016, 04:33:29 PM »

Cruz has behind him a very powerful secret society, which could have helped him to have performed much better in the NE, but chose not to

How can Cruz have a "secret society" behind him if you know and post about it?
Shandokhan knows everything.

« Reply #696 on: April 27, 2016, 04:50:32 PM »
It is very easy to discern which secret societies are behind Cruz or Trump: look at their hand signs, and also decipher the following quotes:

Tonight Iowa has proclaimed to the world: morning is coming

T. Cruz

Donald is not going to make America great, he's going to make America orange

M. Rubio

They're better off playing nice with Trump so he's more controllable and picks a conservative SCOTUS if elected.

What you are implying is that the GOP had no way to control Trump, or to predict what was going to happen, and that Cruz is running a false campaign.

Or that they will accept the potential loss of both the Senate and the House in November, just to play nice to Trump.

Or that they do not know that nine out of ten hispanics view Trump unfavorably.

Trump's promises/foreign policy run contrary to everything the GOP has stood for in the past twenty years or so.

This is the reason why I think something else is going on, an unfolding of events which will become clearer the closer we get to November.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 27, 2016, 05:03:47 PM »
For all the new people here, please keep in mind Levee (Sandohkn) will ramble endlessly. Please don't bait him or purposely delve into a discussion about the knights Templar, Masons, and other irrelevant garbage or I will remove it from this thread and I will punish YOU not him. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 05:06:45 PM by Rushy »

Offline Round fact

• View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #698 on: April 27, 2016, 05:07:14 PM »
It is very easy to discern which secret societies are behind Cruz or Trump: look at their hand signs, and also decipher the following quotes:

Tonight Iowa has proclaimed to the world: morning is coming

T. Cruz

Donald is not going to make America great, he's going to make America orange

M. Rubio

They're better off playing nice with Trump so he's more controllable and picks a conservative SCOTUS if elected.

What you are implying is that the GOP had no way to control Trump, or to predict what was going to happen, and that Cruz is running a false campaign.

Or that they will accept the potential loss of both the Senate and the House in November, just to play nice to Trump.

Or that they do not know that nine out of ten hispanics view Trump unfavorably.

Trump's promises/foreign policy run contrary to everything the GOP has stood for in the past twenty years or so.

This is the reason why I think something else is going on, an unfolding of events which will become clearer the closer we get to November.

The rank and file GOP got fed up and start the Tea Party. The GOP instead of embracing the movement, which was what het GOP was in the beginning, moved further left and enlisted the help the Dim, er ha Dems and stomped the Tea Party flat.

Well, along comes Trump with is own money, owing no one in power in the GOP. He is not Tea Party but enough so that he is being taken seriously. The GOP has no one to blame but themselves.

The voters don't want Dim lite, they want a strict Constitutional Republican form of government.

I want a closed boarder, lower taxes, the government out of my health care (BummerCare as cost me a 1,238% increase in costs). The government to not spend a penny on anything NOT specific to Article 1 Section 8. I want draconian term limits, as it 12 years in Congress PERIOD and if you want to go from the House to the Senate you MUST resign the office you hold. If you lose the election that is it you're done. You just term limited yourself out FOREVER. I want clean bills with not riders. You can't attach a bill for FBI funding on a Defense Bill. Get rid of the FBI (Article 1 Section 8) No more Executive Orders. Article 1Section 1 Clause 1. No more signing of bills saying what  will be enforced or not. A law is a law is a law. Otherwise veto it and get a bill you want. That is just for starters

« Reply #699 on: April 27, 2016, 05:20:00 PM »
David Duke did endorse Trump, that is a fact.

It is also a fact that, because of this endorsement Trump was able to win many of the Southern states.

I leave it to the reader to find out, using his/her own research, which secret society DD belong to.

The only rambling in this thread has been the constant and naive assumption, made by Rushy, that Trump's campaign would be something else than creating a false hope of political novelty.

I made the call from the very start, that Cruz and Trump will be the last candidates standing: I was able to do this based on my knowledge of various secret societies, and their influence on American politics.

Rushy, a question for you: why would the GOP allow Trump to run an independent campaign using their party as a platform?

Do you really know how Trump got started in the gambling operations? Go ahead and find out who was behind the Resorts International company.

The rank and file GOP got fed up and start the Tea Party.

That maybe so, but then what you are saying is that Trump's candidacy is a covert operation run by the GOP.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 05:21:51 PM by sandokhan »