Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2021, 11:33:10 AM »
VID

Your President is a complete and utter tool.

I refuse to take this seriously.

It’s pretty sad that Tom and Thork have only been making fun of him being old. One day they might have something of substance to say.

Again, projecting.
Trump is younger by only 4 years.  So they're projecting their own concerns and criticism about Trump onto Biden.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2021, 02:30:33 PM »
"Trump is so embarrassing" ... hahahaha!

Your President is a complete and utter tool.

Trump could walk up the steps to Air Force One just fine: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1372964618495213571

I don't know what Biden's problem is. Maybe people shouldn't be voting for a clumsy old fool for president.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2021, 02:43:39 PM »
Trump could walk up the steps to Air Force One just fine: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1372964618495213571

You DID look at all the comments, and the videos they included, in response to that tweet, didn't you?

You didn't?

Maybe you should.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2021, 03:03:56 PM »

Actually, at 3 seconds into the video, looking closely at the hand railing, there is a blurriness. Obviously, a poorly done green screen.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Rama Set

« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2021, 03:41:25 PM »

He could walk up steps better than he could lead a country.  That's for sure.

I don't know what Biden's problem is.

He is old.  Old people have trouble walking sometimes.  One day you will too.  Will you treat yourself as shittily?

Maybe people shouldn't be voting for a clumsy old fool for president.

Then why did you vote for Trump in 2016?

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2021, 06:59:44 PM »
I honestly do think Biden has cognitive issues,  but also people trip. Even geniuses trip! Embarrassing,  for sure but I've tripped in front of people before!

And perhaps on his first stumble he hurt himself,  being an old man,  and didn't instantly recover.  Weird!

What I mean to say is,  if you have a problem with him and think he's not "all there", that's fine. But "haha old man slipped" is kinda silly
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 07:07:48 PM by Shane »
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2021, 07:01:55 PM »

A ringing endorsement.
I definitely think a person’s ability to competently run a country should be judged by their ability to walk up stairs.
Maybe next time the Presidential Debate could be replaced by a stair climbing competition rather than looking at their policies and politics.

Maybe people shouldn't be voting for a clumsy old fool for president.
Maybe people should vote for someone whose policies they agree with and who they trust rather than looking at trivial bullshit like this.

This is the exact sort of nonsense which you lot have been accusing people of TDS for focusing on.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2021, 08:32:55 PM »
This is apparently one of the few idiots who can manage to fall UP the stairs.  ::)

Yep, one of the few and the proud. Here's Pence's version. Nice recovery with the pirouette wave at the end.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 20, 2021, 08:50:16 PM »
Pence didn't really have a reputation for being an aging fool with impaired cognitive abilities.

The Telegraph agrees Biden's tumbles are pretty humiliating:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/19/joe-biden-trips-stumbles-three-times-boarding-air-force-one/

"It was the never-before-seen Air Force One triple tumble. And for extra global humiliation Joe Biden managed to do it while going up the stairs.

In one - well, three - moments of imbalance, Mr Biden inflicted more damage on his own presidency than the Mexico border crisis, China, and Vladimir Putin put together.

You could almost hear the cackling echoing around the Kremlin.

What it means is this. America, particularly Democrats, can no longer turn a blind eye to Mr Biden's age."

Rama Set

« Reply #190 on: March 20, 2021, 09:09:46 PM »
Wrong.

About what exactly? Maybe you also suffer from cognitive impairment?  Did anyone say this wasn’t being reported on?

So do you trust the MSM now? You sure seem to be interested in citing them now they are saying something you like.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 20, 2021, 09:55:25 PM »
Wrong. Biden's stumbles and clumsiness is being reported all over by the MSM as news:
Of course.
He’s the POTUS.

But what am I wrong about, exactly?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 20, 2021, 10:24:09 PM »
I honestly do think Biden has cognitive issues,  but also people trip. Even geniuses trip! Embarrassing,  for sure but I've tripped in front of people before!

It’s definitely embarrassing and a gift to his detractors, but it’s a bit sad that we live in an era where everything a person in power does is scrutinised to this degree - that happened to Trump too of course.
If “ability to walk up stairs” is the hallmark of a great President then have to admit Trump is right up there. But is that really how you pick or assess a world leader?

I note that Tom “accidentally” left these bits out of the quotes he took from that article:

Mr Biden's latest medical report showed no signs of any degenerative disease.

Despite this, a new poll shows the number of Americans who approve of Mr Biden has grown steadily since he took office, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling released on Friday, driven by concrete steps his administration has taken to address the public health and economic crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

The March 17-18 national opinion poll found that 59 per cent of adults in the US approved of Biden’s overall job performance, while 35 per cent disapproved and 6 per cent said they were not sure.

The number of adults who approve of Mr Biden is up by about 4 percentage points since a poll that ran in late January, and the increase is largely due to a rise in Mr Biden's popularity among independents.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 20, 2021, 10:36:38 PM »
Wrong. Biden's stumbles and clumsiness is being reported all over by the MSM as news

So what? They also report funny animal videos. They also reported Trump climbing the same stairs with toilet paper stuck to his shoe. Also, Trump ascending the same stairs with an umbrella, not knowing how to fold it, and simply discarding it for someone else to deal with. Also, Trump falling on the stairs at some campaign event.

3-1 against Trump.

How DO you manage to arrive at a plane, having been taken there in a car, and STILL get out of the car with toilet paper sticking to your shoe? How DO you even manage to exit the toilet, carrying some paper on your shoe?

EDIT - Modified in error, when intention was to quote- restored to original text manually
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 11:20:08 PM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2021, 06:00:28 AM »
Wrong. Biden's stumbles and clumsiness is being reported all over by the MSM as news:
But what am I wrong about, exactly?

The world is publicizing and laughing his foolishness, not just us.

You DID look at all the comments, and the videos they included, in response to that tweet, didn't you?

You didn't?

Maybe you should.

I saw this video in the comments. Why do you want to bring it to light?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 06:03:45 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2021, 09:18:38 AM »
Is "this president fall more than this president" really the level of political discourse we're interested in engaging in?
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2021, 09:57:37 AM »
I saw this video in the comments. Why do you want to bring it to light?

This does not help you to portray Biden in a poor light, not at all. No matter where it was found.

Nearly?

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2021, 12:07:58 PM »
 Comparing Joey no pulse tripping up stairs to the orange blowhole's ugly, inflexible golf swing means the arguments have essentially reached the 'my dad could beat up yer dad' level.

Amazing.

« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2021, 02:14:08 PM »
I tripped on the stairs last week.  I'm 67.  Just thought I'd put it out there. 

"I am Spartacus"!

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2021, 11:21:43 PM »
How DO you manage to arrive at a plane, having been taken there in a car, and STILL get out of the car with toilet paper sticking to your shoe? How DO you even manage to exit the toilet, carrying some paper on your shoe?

...and, let's not forget, this is the man whose supporters were enthusiastically chanting "Toilets! Toilets!" at his rallies.

That's quite a fixation.

Nearly?