Offline scomato

• View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #460 on: July 30, 2021, 08:45:05 PM »

If an authority is giving you instructions to do something, you are being pressured to do it.

Do you wear a seatbelt, because the government is pressuring you into doing it, or do you wear a seatbelt because it might save your life?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 30, 2021, 08:46:16 PM »
The White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator during the start of the Coronavirus pandemic said it herself that they were doing things differently.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/08/dr_birx_unlike_some_countries_if_someone_dies_with_covid-19_we_are_counting_that_as_a_covid-19_death.html

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"

Here's the official CDC guidance on how to report Covid deaths:

Reporting and Coding Deaths Due to COVID-19
This page provides guidance and resources for reporting deaths due to COVID-19 on death certificates. When COVID-19 is determined to be a cause of death, it is important that it be reported on the death certificate to accurately assess the effects of this pandemic and appropriately direct public health response.

Everything you want to know about how Covid deaths should be reported on death certificates. Seems quite standard. Here's the longer PDF with the details from the link above:

Your quote just says "a" cause of death. They want it to be reported even if it's not the main cause of death.

Yes, if Covid is the Underlying Cause of Death (UCOD), it is reported as such along with the other elements that exist and/or contribute to death. Ex.,:

We had another traffic accident -- or a motorcycle accident -- where the person was subsequently hospitalized for a long period of time, got pneumonia. It happened to be COVID pneumonia, and they died,” he said. “In that case, we did contribute it to COVID pneumonia.
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2020/08/05/medical-examiner-responds-to-questions-about-floridas-coronavirus-death-numbers/

Doctors are saying that they are being pressured by authorities to do things differently, even if Covid is not detected at all:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/doctors-and-clinical-researchers-challenge-uns-who-cdc-and-dr-faucis

"Doctors"? You mean Doctor, singular. And said Dr quoted, Jonathan M. Fishbein, M.D., former NIH Researcher (and whistleblower), who seems to be quoted in several articles on that site and not too fond of Fauci, is saying, "He's being pressured by the CDC to misreport..."???
He's a research guy. He has no connection to treating Covid patients and filling out death certificates, etc. He's the founder of Veracuity: "...a digital healthcare technology firm focused on the safety of drugs and vaccines. Our core business is collecting, processing, and analyzing adverse drug and vaccine events, as reported by consumers and healthcare officials." Hmmm.

Some solid reporting there.

Quote from: stack
So pretty much every government on the planet is engaged in "enacting fear and tyranny to enact policies and consolidate power"?

They do get together and work on shared goals and policies. There are a consolidation of world leaders who are part of the World Economic Forum who have publicly stated on their website that they want to use Coronavirus as an opportunity to push their "Great Reset" of capitalism. We talked about that already.

But you still haven't explained why we need to change the nature of capitalism because of Covid. The last time this was asked you just ran away from the discussion. Care to explain?

Jeez, not "The Great Reset" thing again? So all of the Covid reporting is falsified, by all of the governments all around the world as they are all in cahoots with one another to enact the Great Reset. Got it.

And what have these worldwide changes to the nature of capitalism under the guise of the pandemic been so far? How's the progress on that front?

And you haven't answered my question:

Lastly, regarding that 20,000+ NYC excess deaths figure, 16k attributed to Covid, 4k not, according to your assessment, how much of that 16k is false Covid reporting?

Edit: Oh yeah, I didn't runaway from the discussion, the admin for the site posted this after your last comment on the Great Reset stuff:

Anyway, back on topic, France is upping the ante.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 08:52:56 PM by stack »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 30, 2021, 08:48:30 PM »

Quote from: Dr Van Nostrand
Ok Tom,   I'll ask you the same question I asked Wuhan80.

If all these numbers are fake and everyone is lying, how will you ever know if a real pandemic hits.

Probably when people other than the elderly and chronically ill are actually dying and these memes aren't possible:

But your 99.9% figure comes from somewhere. How do you know that's not a lie?

By the way, you understand that there are those who question the casualty figures of World War II? There are those who say Millions did not die in the Nazi death camps.

Aren't you just picking the numbers you want to pick?
Is the only thing that will convince you otherwise is to see dead bodies piling up somewhere?
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 30, 2021, 09:13:38 PM »
That article Tom linked to says doctors are “feeling pressured”, but never does it even quote a single doctor who is feeling this way. It is just asserted and Tom is drinking it up.

He is a great puppet.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 30, 2021, 09:17:19 PM »
That article Tom linked to says doctors are “feeling pressured”, but never does it even quote a single doctor who is feeling this way. It is just asserted and Tom is drinking it up.

He is a great puppet.

It's the same way that Tom believed Trump, when Trump was saying that all the doctors are lying and the pandemic is a hoax.

Of course, we really don't know if Trump is lying now or was lying then.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Rama Set

« Reply #465 on: July 30, 2021, 09:41:18 PM »

The doctor cited says that the way of counting deaths are vague and misleading, result in wrong numbers, and is concerned about the situation.

What in the article is giving you that impression? I’ve read it a few times now and all I see is that he communicated that formal guidance on death certification and that he has created a tool to find more nuance. It really seems like you are inferring something that isn’t there.

If your manager wants you to do something, and you are concerned about it, you are being pressured to do it by definition.

Ehhh, sure? Maybe? But again, there is no doctor raising substantial concerns of dishonest death reporting in that article. The formal guidance never tells people to report COVID as a cause of death unless COVID “ caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.”

I’m a layperson, but those seem like reasonable reasons to list COVID on a death certificate. I can also see why a doctor might want more nuance in the process but let’s keep in mind this was in the opening weeks of the pandemic when there wasn’t a lot of data and the situation was developing rapidly. I would expect the guidance not to be perfect. How about you?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 31, 2021, 04:27:29 AM »
When my manager tells me to do something I don't feel comfortable doing, that is not pressure.  Pressure is when I tell them I'm not comfortable doing it and they insist I do it anyway.  That is pressure.  If they don't insist you do it anyway, its not pressure.

I also like how Tom can't quote anyone in France, Germany, Ethiopia, China, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Bosnia, South Africa, India, or any country other than the US and UK.  Surely a global conspiracy would have millions of doctors speaking out and would cause some world leaders to not fall in line.

No one has control over every nation on earth.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 31, 2021, 05:51:38 AM »
I got an email after my first vaccine asking me to participate in a long term (2 years) vaccine study to see how it affects people.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 31, 2021, 09:45:02 PM »
I got an email after my first vaccine asking me to participate in a long term (2 years) vaccine study to see how it affects people.

That's your new life expectancy since you're probably young or middle aged. Many will die the first year anniversary.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 31, 2021, 10:02:16 PM »

That's your new life expectancy since you're probably young or middle aged. Many will die the first year anniversary.

Really?  Care to make a wager?
And which date would you mark as the 1 year anniverary, so I can put it in my calendar?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 31, 2021, 11:02:15 PM »

And which date would you mark as the 1 year anniverary, so I can put it in my calendar?

Which poison jab did you succumb too? I can rate your time table.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 31, 2021, 11:42:43 PM »

Oooh this sounds fun, do me!

I got two Pfizers, what's my ETD?

Rama Set

« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2021, 12:13:37 AM »
I’ve uploaded my consciousness to the internet with the aid of my vaccine nanopower. Eat singularity vaccine hesitants.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2021, 02:43:54 AM »

Oooh this sounds fun, do me!

I got two Pfizers, what's my ETD?

Oh im sorry, you won't be getting pregnant and 572 days...

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2021, 03:57:58 AM »

It has already been a year since the first clinical trials started for the mRNA vaccines. People should be dropping dead left and right over the course of the next couple months then.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 01, 2021, 04:33:09 AM »

Moderna.  Haven't gotten my second dose yet.  That'll be october.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 01, 2021, 11:58:12 AM »
Oh im sorry, you won't be getting pregnant and 572 days...

Damn, the vaccine isnt going to grow me a uterus like I was hoping?
Hopefully your estimated time of my demise is a bit premature....I could stand to kick around for a few extra decades

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 01, 2021, 02:25:22 PM »

It has already been a year since the first clinical trials started for the mRNA vaccines. People should be dropping dead left and right over the course of the next couple months then.

They are most likely 100000+ if not 1 mill but vaers quit reporting and makes it almost impossible to report side effects.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 01, 2021, 02:35:47 PM »
They are most likely 100000+ if not 1 mill but vaers quit reporting and makes it almost impossible to report side effects.
Are you aware that countries other than the USA exist?
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Rama Set

« Reply #479 on: August 01, 2021, 02:47:14 PM »

There were no clinical trials of the vaccine in the US. Also, VAERS is reported to, they don’t report, but you can download their data from their website.