Rama Set

Re: Obama, Clinton, and Biden Committed Treason
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2020, 09:56:54 PM »
QFS blockchain encryption codes

If every ballot was watermarked, Biden choo choo train is a world of hurt. Peeps going to jail. Trump out smarted the losers with da sting.

Are you going to just run around spamming this out of context comment?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2020, 10:52:18 PM »

If every ballot was watermarked, Biden choo choo train is a world of hurt. Peeps going to jail. Trump out smarted the losers with da sting.

Are you going to just run around spamming this out of context comment?

It's all they got.  They got to go with it.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2020, 11:38:19 PM »

States print ballots, not the Fed or USPS.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/06/facebook-posts/did-president-trump-issue-secret-watermarks-ballot/

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2021, 10:30:48 PM »
I didnt want to derail the trump thread, but I'm curious as to when/whether there will be counter suits or other legal action against all the baseless legal action  that has followed election night.

Surely the american election system can let all these proceeding go 'unpunished' otherwise every result that either party doesnt like can be subjected to months of distracting, meaningless and costly suits that do nothing but make lawyers rich and restrict the ability of the transition team to perform their duties.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2021, 10:48:20 PM »
I didnt want to derail the trump thread, but I'm curious as to when/whether there will be counter suits or other legal action against all the baseless legal action  that has followed election night.

Surely the american election system can let all these proceeding go 'unpunished' otherwise every result that either party doesnt like can be subjected to months of distracting, meaningless and costly suits that do nothing but make lawyers rich and restrict the ability of the transition team to perform their duties.

Trump is an anomoly so far.  The election results are rarely contested so much and with such hatred.  I think people will just let it go and hope it never repeats.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2021, 11:51:28 PM »
Trump is an anomoly so far.
Understatement of the year? ;D

The election results are rarely contested so much and with such hatred.  I think people will just let it go and hope it never repeats.

Hopefully they decide to do more than just hope because this has been bad for everyone.

Rama Set

« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2021, 12:34:19 AM »
There have been a few complaints against lawyers and some threats of libel suits, but I seriously doubt the fuckos will suffer any consequences.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2021, 01:01:44 AM »
There have been a few complaints against lawyers and some threats of libel suits, but I seriously doubt the fuckos will suffer any consequences.

Sad state of affairs... as long as you're famous enough, you can waste the court's time, making yourself rich and more (in)famous in the process.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2021, 09:11:53 AM »

This has aged well.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2021, 09:26:04 AM »

This has aged well.

Oh my goodness. I totally forgot about this one. It will be interesting to go back through all of these wild claims.
I mean we're still waiting on the terabytes of treasonous evidence against Obama, Biden, HRC & Podesta from the Falconer and the Survivor contestant. Can't wait to see how that one continues to age (rot).

« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2021, 05:20:42 PM »
They've been giving updates -

Khait said that they are putting it on the back burner because they don't want to distract from the Hunter Biden emails. Probably for the best. Those Hunter emails have already basically been established as genuine by the media, and Bobulinski has been featured by Fox News, international news, and is slowly being reported by the MSM. Best to focus investigative journalists on the pay to play and corruption.

what's the status on all this? i've been checking out her account periodically, and it's weird because she's completely stopped talking about the mountains of absolute proof of treason by obama, clinton, and biden. why is she still holding on to it? hasn't the hunter biden story run its course? since biden was elected illegitimately, wouldn't it be a pretty idea to go ahead and release the info? i'm pretty sure treason is against the law.

i'm still really desperate for it to not be true. totally desperate.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2021, 05:43:02 PM »
I forgot this was looming, like the Sword of Damocles. My chest just tightened up.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2021, 05:56:38 PM »
I forgot this was looming, like the Sword of Damocles. My chest just tightened up.

Trump and his allies are just luring us into a false sense of security.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.