Offline magnet

• View Profile
Earth Flood and Flat Earth
« on: September 22, 2020, 06:18:08 AM »
Hi..
Its my first post here, I hope to enrich and enriched from you also.

We all heard about the flood that covered the whole earth. Was it on flat earth or rounded one?

If it was on flat earth,then we should believe that something blocked it from leaking outside as the ice mountains or other barriers.

It it was rounded then there the gravity theory has controlled water around the world so strictly.

As a Muslim many Muslim scholar talked about that saying that it was rounded. Some may said else.  We also believe that there is above Kaaba in Makkah there is a place in sky called "Albiet Maamoor". and that mean in my perspective one of four:
- the earth is flat and "Albiet Maamoor" is above it.
-The earth is rounded but not moving. So this place is above it as well.
- The earth is moving with the sky also and that may corrupt many theories and have to be studied beyond our minds.
- There is something else we cant study it.

These are some verses from Holy Quran talk about Noah (peace be upon him) flood.

Offline jimster

• View Profile
Re: Earth Flood and Flat Earth
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 11:03:53 PM »
There are people who spend their lives working with others to examine the world and how it works. They check their ideas as many ways as they can think of and try to build a system of ideas consistent with each other and checked by many other people. They hope their ideas will be useful.

The people who study the shape, position, movement, and other characteristics of earth are astronomers. Astronomy is useful for navigation, since quite long ago it works. Example, the north star inclination above horizon is equal to your latitude. This is one implication of round earth. Works for Muslim navigators, Christians, atheists, anyone.

Muslim scholars spend their time reading the Koran, Haddith, thinking and discussing religion. If I wanted yo know what is in the Koran, I should go to a Muslim scholar, the Koran, or Haddith. If I want to know how gps works, how to do astral navigation works, the size and shape of the earth, etc, I would not go to a Muslim scholar or the Koran, I would ask a scientist. And since scientists can tell me how to navigate, predict eclipses, and give me a coherent story of how all this works together, I would believe them. It works, they can explain it, and it makes sense as a system.
I am really curious about so many FE things, like how at sunset in Denver, people in St Louis see the dome as dark with stars, while people in Salt Lake City see the same dome as light blue. FE scientists don't know or won't tell me.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 08:06:52 PM »
Hi..

We all heard about the flood that covered the whole earth. Was it on flat earth or rounded one?

If it was on flat earth,then we should believe that something blocked it from leaking outside as the ice mountains or other barriers.

It it was rounded then there the gravity theory has controlled water around the world so strictly.

As a Muslim many Muslim scholar talked about that saying that it was rounded. Some may said else.  We also believe that there is above Kaaba in Makkah there is a place in sky called "Albiet Maamoor". and that mean in my perspective one of four:
- The earth is moving with the sky also and that may corrupt many theories and have to be studied beyond our minds.

These are some verses from Holy Quran talk about Noah (peace be upon him) flood.

Hey try not to combine myths
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 06:32:10 PM »
Hi..

Hey try not to combine myths
He is not.

Try not to insult people about things of which you have no clue.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 11:16:35 PM »
Well, apparently was a but of a scientist or "seer" himself as he was able to predict the incoming flood and build a ship to avoid it. 
From the surface Earth looks flat.  From space Earth looks round.  Now what?

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 10:39:59 PM »
Anything written by humans is a conjob.  All religions are just conjob.

They talk about God in every way possible. They forget one thing. To understand God you must become godly.

Bandits and killers talking about God is funny stuff.

Peace? Humans can never live in peace. Peace means death.

People who talk about peace do not understand what is peace.

Humans are sick. All of them have mind chatter.

I mean we have beliefs. It needs constant baby sitting.

Every word we say have several meaning and even opposite ones.

I mean words are static. Meaning of the word? Depends on observer's content not how it was written.

All religion goal is hide truth.  They all provide greatest fantasies...they work on human fears.

Without God what we live for?

Who created Earth and universe? What is life after death

Its like this. How can you expect ant to understand humans?

How can you foolish humans talk about God and creator as though he is your grandfather?

Allah or God has no business with humans.

What kinda conjob is that?

I may say GOD do not exist but never discount the need of GOD in human's life.

Its a cure for humna's mental disease.

It calms his mind.