Soooo what?
« on: May 29, 2020, 09:53:03 PM »
Why was my post moved from flat earth theory to complete nonsense. I didn't break any rules and i stayed on topic.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Soooo what?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 11:23:41 PM »
If you are going to post in the Flat Earth Theory board, you are expected to familiarize yourself with the basics. This is pointed out in the 'stickied' post in the FET forum which you can find here https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=10088.0

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 11:45:00 PM »
If you are going to post in the Flat Earth Theory board, you are expected to familiarize yourself with the basics. This is pointed out in the 'stickied' post in the FET forum which you can find here https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=10088.0

Well, I didn't break any rules imo, i tried to seek answers from wiki's faq and by searching. I didn't find the answers.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 07:04:02 AM »
Well, I didn't break any rules imo
Your opinion is noted. Nonetheless, you will be expected to familiarise yourself with the basics prior to posting in the upper.

i tried to seek answers from wiki's faq and by searching. I didn't find the answers.
Your inability to Google is not an excuse for you to spam the same basic question over and over in threads titled "please depunk". Please behave.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 08:13:14 AM »
Well, I didn't break any rules imo
Your opinion is noted. Nonetheless, you will be expected to familiarise yourself with the basics prior to posting in the upper.

i tried to seek answers from wiki's faq and by searching. I didn't find the answers.
Your inability to Google is not an excuse for you to spam the same basic question over and over in threads titled "please depunk". Please behave.

Weird forum tbh. Like i was just trying to ask from the "professionals" and have a fun and educational discussion, but ok if you guys cant answer those questions i just have more proof towards RE. Like reddit is way better place to discuss, because there mods don't just move your questions to boards no1 reads. All i wanted, was more information about this whole thing.

And when it comes to the "basics", nothing stated why we can even see the moon at night.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 08:32:07 AM »
Your question regarding the Sun is covered in the FAQ.

Universal Acceleration is shockingly described in the page named "Universal Acceleration", and is linked to in the FAQ.

"Why are other things round, but not earth?" is a nonsensical question. Why are different things different shapes?

Your final question concerns a piece of fake news, which also has nothing to do with us. JFGI.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/travel/2019/03/reports-of-flat-earth-cruise-to-antarctica-is-blatantly-false-conference-founder-says.html

Don't waste our time. If you like Reddit more, stay on Reddit. If you'd like to stay here, we'll expect you to do your homework by yourself.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume